What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Why not the T-50 Golden Eagle and the KF-21.. if there is no EFT and no M-346 Aermacchi..

Last edited:
Why not the T-50 Golden Eagle and the KF-21.. if there is no EFT and no M-346 Aermacchi..
The problem of the KF-21 is the israeli avionics in the aircraft and also the components of USA which they can lobby against us exactly what they did in SCALP EG CM etc.... But if KF-21 will bring us to 5th gen because the shape of it is 5th gen.

1.jpeg

I think it is the Commander Air Force's helicopters after the show

@Gomig-21 @The SC @Hydration how can it put my videos in this page because I can't

@Gomig-21 @The SC @Hydration how can it put my videos in this page because I can't

Try this first: Open your video on media player or whatever you use. Copy the video address and then just past it into the post and see if it just shows up. A lot of times that works for me like with certain media player videos and especially gifs.

If that doesn't work, click on the first set of 3 vertical dots in your post tool bar, the one right next to the image icon that shows the pyramid in the center. Once you click the 3 dot icon, you'll get 'more options' and one of those options is "media", again an image icon with the pyramids in the middle and a 2nd box behind it that looks like a TV screen. Click that icon and you will get this for the URL options that you can use depending on what format your video is:

Help

If none of those work, then click "help" and see if that helps you. The one that is marked xxxxxxxx is Live leak which makes me think this forum doesn't support videos from that site because they're too graphic.

Best way really is open a YouTube account and you can easily upload your videos on there and then link them on here. Or Imgur for that matter. I use them both, mostly imgur for pics. But you can also upload pics in your picture file straight from there to here. Hope this helps.

What format is your video in?

Try this first: Open your video on media player or whatever you use. Copy the video address and then just past it into the post and see if it just shows up. A lot of times that works for me like with certain media player videos and especially gifs.

If that doesn't work, click on the first set of 3 vertical dots in your post tool bar, the one right next to the image icon that shows the pyramid in the center. Once you click the 3 dot icon, you'll get 'more options' and one of those options is "media", again an image icon with the pyramids in the middle and a 2nd box behind it that looks like a TV screen. Click that icon and you will get this for the URL options that you can use depending on what format your video is:

Help

If none of those work, then click "help" and see if that helps you. The one that is marked xxxxxxxx is Live leak which makes me think this forum doesn't support videos from that site because they're too graphic.

Best way really is open a YouTube account and you can easily upload your videos on there and then link them on here. Or Imgur for that matter. I use them both, mostly imgur for pics. But you can also upload pics in your picture file straight from there to here. Hope this helps.

What format is your video in?
Lel assaf mesh 3aref so I can't so I will take screenshots from the videos.

View attachment 868118
I think it is the Commander Air Force's helicopters after the show

@Gomig-21 @The SC Heya it looks like the presidential MI-17 heli that our president used sa7?

Lel assaf mesh 3aref so I can't so I will take screenshots from the videos.

M3lesh meyhemaksh. You should really try to upload the video itself first. At least try lol. Follow the instructions I just gave you, they're really easy.

- click the 3 vertical dots for "more options"
- another toolbar will drop with several options
- click the one that says "media"
- if you have a facebook page, upload it there then use the facebook icon to upload it here.

At least post the link itself to the video. So if it's playing on let's say your media player, it should have a link in the tab, copy and paste that link here and we can probably see it.

@Gomig-21 @The SC Heya it looks like the presidential MI-17 heli that our president used sa7?

la2a, Sisi uses the VIP Blackhawk and so do some of the higher generals. They might be using the Mi-17 occasionally because several of them have the President-S defensive system against MANPADs and ATGM etc. That might be why he was using that there since it is probably more accessible than the VIP blackhawk,

Egypt's new air deal Golden Eagle fighters from South Korea

100 of these trainers/light combat aircraft are a MUCH better deal than the 24 M346s. 24 aircraft is really nothing for an air force the size of the EAF. Just like the Rafales, 24 was simply not enough and good thing they raised that to at least 54. But for trainers and having a light combat aircraft, this beats the Aermacchi because of technology, capability, and obviously price. The only problem of course is the flooded American parts in that aircraft. Not sure how they're going to work that out unless they accept them with whatever conditions come with the aircraft.

But the quantity is much better, of course, and unfortunately it does indicate the very strong possibility that the Italian deal -- including the Typhoons -- is most likely a gone deal, except for maybe the Bergamini FREMMs? Wish we had more details.

Last edited:
100 of these trainers/light combat aircraft are a MUCH better deal than the 24 M346s. 24 aircraft is really nothing for an air force the size of the EAF. Just like the Rafales, 24 was simply not enough and good thing they raised that to at least 54. But for trainers and having a light combat aircraft, this beats the Aermacchi because of technology, capability, and obviously price. The only problem of course is the flooded American parts in that aircraft. Not sure how they're going to work that out unless they accept them with whatever conditions come with the aircraft.

But the quantity is much better, of course, and unfortunately it does indicate the very strong possibility that they Italian deal -- including the Typhoons -- is most likely a done deal, except for maybe the Bergamini FREMMs? Wish we had more details.
And there is ToT from 40 to 60%.. beats the Italian deal hands up..

And there is ToT from 40 to 60%.. beats the Italian deal hands up..

I meant to write "technology transfer" and not just "technology" which really is the biggest part of this deal. There was no such thing even close to that with the Italian deal.

All that just puts into question, though, the rest of the items in the mega deal specifically the FREMMs and also the EFT.

Back
Top Bottom