What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Almi 24 is more than 8, and its spread is very large, with more than 20 fighters, and not from one country, but more than one country that got rid of eastern weapons
It is very possible..the numbers are undisclosed..

01.4.JPG

Last edited:
The second MEKO A200 frigate of the Egyptian Navy in Bremerhaven, Germany

E85gc7sXoAIBc8a

E85gddeXsAA6mU2

I'm so impressed with just that bulbous bow. They used to design then completely round just until recently when they changed the design to narrow it and give it that "frontal keel edge" which actually follows the keel itself and I bet that cuts through the water much more efficiently and reduces drag and even creates a smaller wake which benefits the entire following fleet.

EN will be so impressive Insha'Allah when all is said and done and there's what, 15 Frigates and close to 30 Corvettes of all types and sizes as well as submarines etc. Very impressive.

I truly hope they go for several more Berghaminis as those seem to be the best FREMM and frigates of all the samples they've bought so far. Where does the count stand at so far as far as contracts are concerned, 6 Bergs?

The Pergamini will be only 4, but there is a naval deal with France that could reach 3 more with Gwend and mine-fighting ships.

The Pergamini will be only 4,

I hope you're wrong or at least that is only what we know for now only and that they will add 4 more to that in the near future! Those frigates are BEASTS with their dual purpose radars switching from AESA to PESA in practically an instant for specific needs. And of course it's VLS capabilities and with the easy going Italians, those would probably have land attack capable missiles a lot quicker than any of the other makes or models.

but there is a naval deal with France that could reach 3 more with Gwend and mine-fighting ships.

Gowinds are excellent and you can never have too many, especially with ToT and if they're all built in Alexandria.

I hope you're wrong or at least that is only what we know for now only and that they will add 4 more to that in the near future! Those frigates are BEASTS with their dual purpose radars switching from AESA to PESA in practically an instant for specific needs. And of course it's VLS capabilities and with the easy going Italians, those would probably have land attack capable missiles a lot quicker than any of the other makes or models.

Gowinds are excellent and you can never have too many, especially with ToT and if they're all built in Alexandria.
The Pergamini will be only 4, but there is a naval deal with France that could reach 3 more with Gwend and mine-fighting ships.

lol, look how small that MiG-29 looks compared to the A-330. Although you would think it would be a Rafale all things condidered, but it seams to be a MiG-29 with what appears to be a pair of dual vertical stabilizers.

It is comparable to an eagle vs a butterfly in size

lol, look how small that MiG-29 looks compared to the A-330. Although you would think it would be a Rafale all things condidered, but it seams to be a MiG-29 with what appears to be a pair of dual vertical stabilizers.
New deal for 330
2 used 3 new manufacture
What do you think Egypt is negotiating for?
Establishing a literary arsenal south of the Suez Canal and a military arsenal at the July 3 base, as well as designing a medium-sized piece for Egypt with a displacement of 3000 to 4000 tons and building it in Egypt with the entry into the manufacture and purchase of electronics from Leonardo and Thales
This is what I have confirmed so far

What do you think Egypt is negotiating for?
Developing Naval industries in Egypt both civilian and military, as well as training and qualification programs for technical human cadres to raise capabilities in this field, within the general framework of the state’s strategy to localize industry and transfer modern technology..

The project is clearly a big and important one since the president himself is supervising it..
We've heard that Lurssen would contribute with technologies for the facilities to manufacture submarines, and would bring the heavy equipment in the new base that was just opened.. this among many other Naval projects..like building light weight frigates with German technology..According to some leaks, Lurssen will build shipyards for naval ships and submarines in the new base.. The ships will have displacements of up to 10 000 tons.. the company will also train technicians and workers..

Manufacturing process of SUBMARINES: Assembly line, machines and Equipment

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom