What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Philip got banned again until the 14th sadly and I will post stuff for him. Did you hear about the Egyptian made satellite camera that was from a few weeks ago?
Ah Philip I can understand him pdf is not good society for Arabs full of insults and stupid behaviour with Arabs and Arab issues

Ah Philip I can understand him pdf is not good society for Arabs full of insults and stupid behaviour with Arabs and Arab issues
Do you have an instagram? I'll get you into contact with him if you like if you share it with me. He has Good informationn about Arab military industries. My Instagram is spas432 if you have an Instagram folow it.

@The SC aaaahhhh I forget that pdf is full of anti Arabs and racists with empty minds and ideologies of kindergartens

A lot of haters here for sure. More so than many other forums. Best thing to do is give them the silent middle finger and ignore them and let them dwell in their own miserable state.

Efh7BpdXkAAuJFg

EdkDIHBXYAAXWj2

Ede2toNXgAEd-aM

Who doesn't love this? One of the most iconic images of the great October War is of The recruiter, Hassanein Ahmed, who arguably has the most famous image of joy in the victory of the War and Hassanein Ahmed today with that famous pointy chin and happy smile. And of course, holding the ever so famous Port Said, Maadi version of the famous Carl Gustave M/45 and the Swedish K version which then gave this one the nickname the "Egyptian K" going up against the Israeli Uzi in 1973. I've been looking for one of those Portsaids to add to my collection but they've proven hard to find.

May Allah bless him and his family for his sacrifice to our country.

EjqpuOzWAAYL9hy

EjqpufpXsAIkVJy

tumblr_ofh8vgMPF41s57vgxo7_r1_500.jpg

FB_IMG_1602021849700.jpg

The first and most powerful sead / dead operation to destroy and suppress Usraeli defenses..

On the afternoon of Saturday, October 6, 1973 AD - Ramadan 10 1393 AH

Two Egyptian TU-16 KS Bombers took off to gain the honor of starting the war..

Each bomber was armed with 2 Kilit missiles (the size of the missile is equivalent to the MiG-15 fighter)

The aim was to hit the enemy's command and communication sites at Umm Marjam .. 25 minutes after taking off, the bombers began hitting the specified sites..

Do you have an instagram? I'll get you into contact with him if you like if you share it with me. He has Good informationn about Arab military industries. My Instagram is spas432 if you have an Instagram folow it.
No bro I have not social medias I prefer simple silent life

FB_IMG_1602021849700.jpg

The first and most powerful sead / dead operation to destroy and suppress Usraeli defenses..

On the afternoon of Saturday, October 6, 1973 AD - Ramadan 10 1393 AH

Two Egyptian TU-16 KS Bombers took off to gain the honor of starting the war..

Each bomber was armed with 2 Kilit missiles (the size of the missile is equivalent to the MiG-15 fighter)

The aim was to hit the enemy's command and communication sites at Umm Marjam .. 25 minutes after taking off, the bombers began hitting the specified sites..
I didn't find kilit missile what is that Soviet of Nato name?

937E32A4-8FC1-4B2E-B617-6C61EE89D456.jpeg

1816A87B-1FCE-4341-B1B9-437CAC2C4BE9.jpeg

Usraeli soldiers celbrating the end of the war!

FB_IMG_1601983107314.jpg

In the first minute only ,the Egyptian artillery forces fired 10,500 round ( 175 per second ) on barlief line constructions .The shelling last for 53 minute . Even the IAF can't protect israeli soldiers there because of the Egyptian AD line ,this war looks like a Symphony with a brilliant Maestro .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom