What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Aren't you ashamed of saying that..

Turkish Bayraktar Drone is 'Copied' from Israeli UAVs: Russian media

https://www.defenseworld.net/news/27208/Turkish_Bayraktar_Drone_is__Copied__from_Israeli_UAVs__Russian_media

No, because its BS. Maybe actually read the article first before shamelessly trying to force your bias down other people's throat. There is no actual source in the article or even the obscure Russian site it refers to. Probably trying to look for reason why the Russian Air defence systems are getting decimated.

No, because its BS. Maybe actually read the article first before shamelessly trying to force your bias down other people's throat. There is no actual source in the article or even the obscure Russian site it refers to. Probably trying to look for reason why the Russian Air defence systems are getting decimated.
There is no bias..let people read the article and judge for themselves..

There was Technology transfer from Usrael to Turkey anyway..so no need to deny it..
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...e/193135/pdf&usg=AOvVaw2TAO57jIhzDjY_4HckCOoV

There is no bias..let people read the article and judge for themselves..

There was Technology transfer from Usrael to Turkey anyway..so no need to deny it..
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjeqfKzs77qAhVTT8AKHZ3YBi4QFjAAegQIBBAB&url=https://muse.jhu.edu/article/193135/pdf&usg=AOvVaw2TAO57jIhzDjY_4HckCOoV

Its not even an open acces publication, how can you tell? Did you really just type some random shit in google and linked the first best thing that came up lmao? Send me the actual publication please. And what makes you think Israel would share crucial drone technology with Turkey? Infact it was Turkey who made modification on its own to Israeli Heron drones so that is flatout BS from the get go. Cut your loses, before you go down this endless rabbit hole. Just a tip. Dont worry, you really dont have any crediblity worth losing.

Its not even an open acces publication, how can you tell? Did you really just type some random shit in google and linked the first best thing that came up lmao? Send me the actual publication please. And what makes you think Israel would share crucial drone technology with Turkey? Infact it was Turkey who made modification on its own to Israeli Heron drones so that is flatout BS from the get go. Cut your loses, before you go down this endless rabbit hole. Just a tip. Dont worry, you really dont have any crediblity worth losing.

Stop your BS everyone knows about this already..
Truth hurts ..we all know that.. so you lost your credibility and crying about it now :lol::lol:
=========================================================

@Gomig-21

What do you think of this..

The most important statements of the US Ambassador to Cairo, "Jonathan R. Cohen" in his meeting with the journalist "Lamees Al-Hadidi" on Al-Hadath:

- We have to work to provide diplomatic support to Egypt as a regional energy hub, and we are already participating as an observer in the East Mediterranean Gas Forum.

- There are a large number of large, medium and small US oil companies that attended the Egyptian Petroleum Forum and Exhibition "Egypt 2020" in January, in an attempt to secure a share in the Egyptian market, and this indicates Egypt's strong and promising potential.

- There are upcoming developments for the F-16 fleet and Egyptian Apache helicopters.

- We will continue to work to provide the Egyptian army with border monitoring and protection sensors.

- I expect that the amount of annual military aid to Egypt will remain as it is in the future, at a value of $ 1.3 billion, and the amount is decided through the Congress in consultation with the US administration.

- We have trained more than 15,000 members of the Egyptian armed forces, including hundreds who travel to the United States each year, and some of them train in the most important academies of the US armed forces.

@Gomig-21

What do you think of this..

I saw it on Sunday, bro. I was pretty intrigued by it because it sounds like the US really wants to put in the effort to upgrade the F-16 despite them all having been brought up to block-40 standards (with the exception of the block-52s of course), but they really don't want any Russian purchases to happen and he reiterated that several times which makes me wonder what will happen once the Su-35s start showing up. He even sites the turkish example with sanctioning them on the F-35 and how serious they can get about it. So we'll see what happens.

I'm also curious about which air defense system he's talking about that protects Cairo and the Suez Canal. That part I found curious and it makes me think perhaps if it's the long awaited to see Patriot system that was always questioned as to whether Egypt had it or not. That was the first thing that came to my mind when he said that unless he's referring to the Avengers or some of the known, US-made short range systems we have. But there's also the S-300 which he obviously didn't mention which you would think is tasked with things like protecting Cairo and the Suez Canal. So whatever air defense system he's talking about is certainly interesting.

And I guess we'll find out soon enough about what F-16 upgrade he's referring to and the fate of US decision when the Sukhois start showing up! Interesting times ahead, for sure.

I saw it on Sunday, bro. I was pretty intrigued by it because it sounds like the US really wants to put in the effort to upgrade the F-16 despite them all having been brought up to block-40 standards (with the exception of the block-52s of course), but they really don't want any Russian purchases to happen and he reiterated that several times which makes me wonder what will happen once the Su-35s start showing up. He even sites the turkish example with sanctioning them on the F-35 and how serious they can get about it. So we'll see what happens.

I'm also curious about which air defense system he's talking about that protects Cairo and the Suez Canal. That part I found curious and it makes me think perhaps if it's the long awaited to see Patriot system that was always questioned as to whether Egypt had it or not. That was the first thing that came to my mind when he said that unless he's referring to the Avengers or some of the known, US-made short range systems we have. But there's also the S-300 which he obviously didn't mention which you would think is tasked with things like protecting Cairo and the Suez Canal. So whatever air defense system he's talking about is certainly interesting.

And I guess we'll find out soon enough about what F-16 upgrade he's referring to and the fate of US decision when the Sukhois start showing up! Interesting times ahead, for sure.
The guy insults the Russian weapons and says that you have 200 F-16 aircraft.. that is enough for you ...He is dying of anger..

240650612_c751dd510e.jpg

Last edited:
The guy insults the Russian weapons and says that you have 200 F-16 aircraft.. that is enough for you ...He is dying of anger..

240650612_c751dd510e.jpg

LoL! He did bring up and peddle the interoperability issue and threw that in her face but she did respond nicely when she told him "yes, but Egypt needs to diversify!" good on her. In all fairness, the US has done quite a bit for Egypt and not just militarily, but in other areas as well and so it's tough to balance the narrative of frustration without sounding ungrateful at the same time.

LoL! He did bring up and peddle the interoperability issue and threw that in her face but she did respond nicely when she told him "yes, but Egypt needs to diversify!" good on her. In all fairness, the US has done quite a bit for Egypt and not just militarily, but in other areas as well and so it's tough to balance the narrative of frustration without sounding ungrateful at the same time.
Well she is no military expert but still that is big of her to tell him in his face indirectly that since you are not giving us what we need, then we are diversifying our weapons' sources..not because we don't appreciate you, but on this level we have needs that you have never addressed..and we need to fulfill them..

What would really be interesting is AMRAMM and Long Bow, with a comprehensive body maintenance and avionics upgrade maybe with an AESA radar.. then we are talking about something potent as an upgrade..even if just to the BLK 52..

* Bro..I got you some articles about that plasma ignition system on the SU-35 and SU-57.. hope you got them..

Well she is no military expert but still that is big of her to tell him in his face indirectly that since you are not giving us what we need, then we are diversifying our weapons' sources..not because we don't appreciate you, but on this level we have needs that you have never addressed..and we need to fulfill them..

Well, I'm not sure she said all of that LOL! But I hear ya. She's one of the better ones and I enjoy her programs whenever I can get a chance to see them.

What would really be interesting is AMRAMM and Long Bow, with a comprehensive body maintenance and avionics upgrade maybe with an AESA radar.. then we are talking about something potent as an upgrade..even if just to the BLK 52..

Could've very well been the US' intention. And while the AIM-120-C5 would be the best model of that particular missile they could provide the EAF, that would have to come along with several other big item I would think if the Sukhois are squashed. I don't think the Longbow has enough clout in this setup. The Longbow, while excellent to have is not cutting edge technology anymore and so I wouldn't give it that much value, no matter what the Americans say. That's just MO. They'd have to make the entire Viper upgrade with the whole package of weapons and especially the COMS network and AESA radars and the Longbows and maybe throw in 24 F-15SEs with also the 120 but 9X as well. I think it would have to be something along that level of equipment in order to cancel the Su-35 which is impossible to do at this point UNLESS, they find a new buyer for them just like we became available for the Mistrals. Really the only way this will work.

* Bro..I got you some articles about that plasma ignition system on the SU-35 and SU-57.. hope you got them..

Yes, my brother thank you! I appreciate the effort very much and I will read through them at some point soon for sure! Thank you, man.

Well, I'm not sure she said all of that LOL! But I hear ya. She's one of the better ones and I enjoy her programs whenever I can get a chance to see them.

Could've very well been the US' intention. And while the AIM-120-C5 would be the best model of that particular missile they could provide the EAF, that would have to come along with several other big item I would think if the Sukhois are squashed. I don't think the Longbow has enough clout in this setup. The Longbow, while excellent to have is not cutting edge technology anymore and so I wouldn't give it that much value, no matter what the Americans say. That's just MO. They'd have to make the entire Viper upgrade with the whole package of weapons and especially the COMS network and AESA radars and the Longbows and maybe throw in 24 F-15SEs with also the 120 but 9X as well. I think it would have to be something along that level of equipment in order to cancel the Su-35 which is impossible to do at this point UNLESS, they find a new buyer for them just like we became available for the Mistrals. Really the only way this will work.

Yes, my brother thank you! I appreciate the effort very much and I will read through them at some point soon for sure! Thank you, man.
Well.. she said that indirectly in one sentence.. in a diplomatic way that an ambassador would understand..HaHa

And that long bow.. you need only one for every 12 Apache!.. so no big deal..

IMO bro.. even if the US offers the moon now.. Egypt won't back off from the SU-35 deal.. it goes with the pride of Russia.. and Egypt too who both enjoy a comprehensive very close strategic alliance on all levels and in all fields..So if the US offers anything now.. it will be welcomed .. but will not change the course of events.. since these decisions were taken based on more than 40 years of dealing with the US..and the truth is that the US relationship was good to Egypt and the US in general.. but was very bad when it came to weapons.. so anything they might offer will only be considered as a plus, but will not change the new Egyptian doctrine in diversifying its weapons procurements..including the EU this time and most likely China too.

Last edited:
Stop your BS everyone knows about this already..
Truth hurts ..we all know that.. so you lost your credibility and crying about it now :lol::lol:

Bruh you havent provided any proof to this point. You posted and obscure site who didnt have any reference and a publication site that isnt even open acces so its not possible to read said publication. Its clear you just posted something off a quick google search as "proof" lol.

Actually, after seeing this interview, US has done a lot .... but it cannot promote that to the Egyptian people ... while seeing all hostilities in US media and blocking top notch military equipment to Egypt .

Bruh you havent provided any proof to this point. You posted and obscure site who didnt have any reference and a publication site that isnt even open acces so its not possible to read said publication. Its clear you just posted something off a quick google search as "proof" lol.
That is a full 31 page PDF about Turkey- Israeli TT.... Leave this section clean.. and open a thread on that matter.. otherwise you are obviously trying to derail the thread.. don't answer me here.. open a thread and ask if you are not a troll..OK?

That is a full 31 page PDF about Turkey- Israeli TT.... Leave this section clean.. and open a thread on that matter.. otherwise you are obviously trying to derail the thread.. don't answer me here.. open a thread and ask if you are not a troll..OK?

Ok well i tried my best to open the publication, going as far as to make an account and verify it, not only on that site but another called researchgate aswell. I cant open it and it states that it is closed to open acces. If you have a working link then ill be glad to look over it, but untill then your claims are completely void and BS. You litteraly cant open the article unless you are researcher and proven you are one, which clearly means that you have NEVER read a single word of that publication.

Bayraktar TB-2 is a tactical UCAV which has been developed by BAYKAR
Baykar AKINCI UCAV is coming and MIUS jet engine powered UCAV by 2023

also TAI has developed ANKA-S and AKSUNGUR UCAVs .... Turkiye is far ahead of Israel in UCAV technology

even Israel never said about so-called TOT ..... but Russians and Arabs are lying
Israel even did not maintain the HERONs for Turkiye .. and liar TROLL media is talking about TOT

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom