What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Why don't you show the flags of France, Britain and the US..and even then you were defeated.. read Quotes from your top leaders don't come pollute this thread with your pain...:lol::lol::lol::enjoy:
France and Britian? They didn't help us aside from 1956, and I didn't even show this war.
The US? They didn't help us aside from 1973. And the flag is there. But it's balanced out by the USSR.
However, the rest of the countries don't get balanced out.
1507543570345.png

Last edited:
France and Britian? They didn't help us aside from 1956, and I didn't even show this war.
The US? They didn't help us aside from 1973. And the flag is there. But it's balanced out by the US.
However, the rest of the countries don't get balanced out.
1507543570345.png
Didn't want to butt in... but same goes for the SOviet union... as for giving wiki data to show "why?" one or the other won is just... plain stupid... at least develop... But in the END it' s not the right thread for it, so just do one and expose your view...

ps: numbers mean nothing...

Didn't want to butt in... but same goes for the SOviet union... as for giving wiki data to show "why?" one or the other won is just... plain stupid... at least develop... But in the END it' s not the right thread for it, so just do one and expose your view...

ps: numbers mean nothing...
Balanced out by the USSR*
as for giving wiki data to show "why?" one or the other won is just... plain stupid... at least develop...
Didn't understand this part

numbers mean nothing...
That's right, that's why we win against so many nations at once.

Since I don't have any power or will to reply to your claims

Interesting, since that defeatist sentiment is profoundly similar to what the Israeli forces felt at the end of this war as well! :-)

you lost every time you fought against us.

1956 (which you conveniently ignored in your Wikipedia collage) was invading the Sinai on the backs of France and Britain who were fighting Egypt at Port Said and the Canal. Why is that not part of that comical page? Because Israel still tucked its tail and trekked back in glaring shame and condemnation for having that Zionist expansionist ambition exposed to the whole world to see. Then when it was repeated in 67, 73 was the result of having enough of that obvious ambition.

"Tactical victory in 1973? The Israelis tucked their tails and withdrew to the passes in rightful shame while Egypt held all its gained grounds. The result of that war is so obvious it's hilarious how some hold-outs can't come to terms with that. If that was a tactical victory I'd hate to see what whomever edited that Wiki page thinks an Israeli defeat would be.

Israel lost that entire Barlev wall, all 16 fortified command posts (one of which is a terrific museum now for the tourists to see, fully equipped with bunk beds/cots and boots and uniforms and guns and even the Hebrew toothpaste they used!) The Israeli soldiers were so happy it was over they were carrying pictures of Sadat and hailing him and singing and dancing because they were still alive.

Israel withdrew 1/3 of the way back into the Sinai and the Barlev line and entire Suez Canal stretch was in Egyptian hands. Who's "tactical victory" is that? How symbolic is that picture of Dayan? That's exactly what happened to him and the Israeli forces - knocked over! :-)

1956 (which you conveniently ignored in your Wikipedia collage) was invading the Sinai on the backs of France and Britain who were fighting Egypt at Port Said and the Canal. Why is that not part of that comical page? Because Israel still tucked its tail and trekked back in glaring shame and condemnation for having that Zionist expansionist ambition exposed to the whole world to see. Then when it was repeated in 67, 73 was the result of having enough of that obvious ambition.
Because 1956 was merely an operation, rather than a war.
In which we conquered the whole Sinai, and you couldn't do anything about it. Then the US economically threatened the UK, France and Israel to leave. The coalition had 300 deaths total, Egypt had about 3,000
I can add it if you want :)

73warlines.gif

This is the map in the end of the war, in the end, we conquered more land than we lost, and kept the complete majority of the land we won in 1967. You attacked a defensive line of 250 men with an army of 90,000, only to then have your whole 3rd army surrounded, have it's supply lines cut off and in general have over 15,000 deaths, while inflicting barley 2,000, and that's split with Syria.

Anyways:
1507543570345.png

Because 1956 was merely an operation, rather than a war.
In which we conquered the whole Sinai, and you couldn't do anything about it. Then the US economically threatened the UK, France and Israel to leave. The coalition had 300 deaths total, Egypt had about 3,000
I can add it if you want :)

73warlines.gif

This is the map in the end of the war, in the end, we conquered more land than we lost, and kept the complete majority of the land we won in 1967. You attacked a defensive line of 250 men with an army of 90,000, only to then have your whole 3rd army surrounded, have it's supply lines cut off and in general have over 15,000 deaths, while inflicting barley 2,000, and that's split with Syria.

Anyways:
1507543570345.png

beirut_july12th_july31.jpg

lebanon-bombing-2006.jpg

julywar.jpg

You won't win in a war of pictures
You cannot occupy Gaza by referring to previous wars. The wars that west was mastermind of them.
The model that we have provided for Hezbollah and Hamas, will leave Israel in a great disaster. You waged war to break Hamas and Hezbollah but eventually they became more powerful than anytime. The next war will be your finish.

You cannot occupy Gaza by referring to previous wars. The wars that west was mastermind of them.
The model that we have provided for Hezbollah and Hamas, will leave Israel in a great disaster. You waged war to break Hamas and Hezbollah but eventually they became more powerful than anytime. The next war will be your finish.
Gaza? What you sent me was our conflict with Lebanon. So I sent you pictures of Lebanon in the war, you want Gaza?
20140805_gaza1.jpg

1a5fb4e37fb0467e514a6af394c2fc3c--warsaw-ghetto-before-after-photo.jpg

0bf1d9c88cf9cb5611754fe4fbe04a1f--long-live-palestine.jpg
gaza_bef_aft.jpg_wa.jpg
APTOPIX-Mideast-Israe_Horo4.jpg

Quite more damage than your Fajr 5 huh?
You think Hamas and Hezbollah will finish us off? What ever rows your boat.

I hope they release details on how a relatively brand new F-16 blk 52 crashed and killed a very experienced veteran pilot. Very sad. RIP.
Technical issue, it was a few months ago. One pilot survived and the navigator didn't.

Gaza? What you sent me was our conflict with Lebanon. So I sent you pictures of Lebanon in the war, you want Gaza?
20140805_gaza1.jpg

gaza_bef_aft.jpg_wa.jpg

Technical issue, it was a few months ago. One pilot survived and the navigator didn't.
Good, now you show your entity's real ugly face.. killing innocent unarmed civilians in Lebanon and Gaza..

You can open another thread to discuss your defeats and your mischiefs Mr Don Quichote..

Last edited:
Good, now you show your entity's real ugly face.. killing innocent unarmed civilians in Lebanon and Gaza..

You can open another thread to discuss your defeats and your mischiefs Mr Don Quichote..
An eye for an eye, there are no innocents in Gaza, and the only innocents in Lebanon are some Druze and Christians.
1507543570345.png

20140805_gaza1.jpg

gaza_bef_aft.jpg_wa.jpg

Anyway thanks for proving your animal face with these images. Not to mention Hezbollah fired thousands of missiles into your cities but you cowards boycotted the media access and hid those humiliations that Hezbollah imposed on your regime.

These are filmed by ordinary occupiers under media boycott. A little corner which shows pigs suffering in Israel.

Not only Hezbollah and Hamas, whenever we are done with bogus Jihadists in Syria, then it will be your turn.

Perhaps those images of massacring Palestinian and Lebanese defenseless women and children which are uploaded on Egyptian page by you, can awaken these guys. Just a bit is enough

Your great fortune is the closed boundaries on Palestinians done by Arab brothers otherwise you were burning in hell by now.

Back
Top Bottom