What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Let's give them a revolution every few years because of the abject economic situation

Because most Arab militaries suck.

Or their politicians and kings have your shekels in their pockets.
lol they cant if they could they have done it 500 milion arabs in the world cant defeat us when we comtinue kill palastine

lett the africans suffer quitley from aids and poverty same egypt when there economy collapse we dont even need to use our nukes

Are nukes your only defence in an argument?

Hurr Durr, muh nukes, muh shekels.

jewish too smart for arabs thats why they faild all the wars The Egyptians were humiliated forced to recognize Israel in order to get back to a sinai because clearly they do not want to recognize Israel

Let's give them a revolution every few years because of the abject economic situation

lol they cant if they could they have done it 500 milion arabs in the world cant defeat us when we comtinue kill palastine

jewish too smart for arabs thats why they faild all the wars The Egyptians were humiliated forced to recognize Israel in order to get back to a Chinese because clearly they do not want to recognize Israel

Nice reply, wrote an extension on my own post lol.

Is it that superior Ashkenazi IQ? Or is it shekels?

The Advanced Tactical Leadership Course, hosted twice a year by the U.S. Air Warfare Center in the United Arab Emirates

@Khafee @Taygibay

The training center's hub is at Al Dhafra Air Base, in the United Arab Emirates, and is operated jointly by the UAE Air Force and Air Defense and AFCENT, the center's commander Col. Mark Blomme told Air Force Magazine. The respective militaries maintain staff at the AWC, composed of subject matter experts who conduct integrated training operations. Representatives from France, Germany, and the United Kingdom also participate along with UAE and USAF personnel to provide "regionally focused" air and missile defense training for around 2,000 participants from 10 nations every year.
http://www.airforcemag.com/Features...urtain-Up-at-AFCENT’s-Air-Warfare-Center.aspx

@theman111
I just gave you 2 negatives in a row. That just about doubled my overall use of this function ever.
Here is why :

When you say
jewish too smart for arabs thats why they faild all the wars The Egyptians were humiliated forced to recognize Israel in order to get back to a sinai because clearly they do not want to recognize Israel
that's standard racism as was so often served on your people; no biggie!

But when you say things like
lett the africans suffer quietly from aids and poverty same egypt when there economy collapse we dont even need to use our nukes

you are welcoming the death of fellow human beings of mine.
I can't accept that.

When people die for no good reason, only psychopaths applaud or revel, Tay.

Last edited:
How well trained is Egypt Military? Top 10 trained in the world or not?

They have much stronger Military than Egypt...
They have only more advanced military equipment, but as for soldier training, it's lacking as anyone around the area
And US give them Few Billions each year... it helps...

They have only more advanced military equipment, but as for soldier training, it's lacking as anyone around the area
And US give them Few Billions each year... it helps...
I hope what your saying is true but Israel has always beaten Egypt.... Egypt should be amongst the very best trained forces in the world after humilatating defeats to Israel.. Israel has solid Airforce/Navy/Equipment with well trained soliders, history has shown they can defeat 5 or 6 Arab countries at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom