What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

A historic day for the Egyptian Navy

7085123.jpg

L'Egypte signe l'achat des deux navires Mistral à la France
L'Egypte signe pour les Mistral russes
L'Egypte a signé l'achat des deux navires Mistral que la France avait refusé de livrer à la Russie
L'Egypte signe pour les Mistral russes

12096010_1052639604746171_439409752418724451_n.png

I can't mention this one who was saying that Egypt can never get the Mistrales and other bullsh*t may be due to tehcnical problem in the site.

But I wanna ask him about his opinion now :D .. The two mistrales are officially Egyptians, not only one but both of them, and they are not Canadians or Brazilians :D

and now guess what? yeah the Russians fell from a turnip truck, and although what Sadat did to them, They officially announced today that Russia will provide Egypt with all the Russian systems prepared for Mistrales. Not only that, but with the helicopters too :D

You have to start searching for another thing .. may be like the Mistrales are scrap, old or may be they can only carry 2 or 3 helicopters .. anything :D

Now we can count the last Egyptian deals as the following:

France
24 Rafales to be equipped with Meteors, Micas and black shaheens
Fremm frigate (another one under negotiations)
4 Gowind corvettes (negotiations for 3 more)
2 Mistrales
Sagem Patroller UAV to be locally produced in Egypt

Germany
4 German Type 209 submarines

Russia
Ka-52 helicopters for the Mistrales
46 Mig 35 (many sources but needs further confirmation like the Mistrales)
S300 VM (Antey-2500)
R-32 Molniya missile boat

USA
20 F16 block 52+ with conformal fuel tanks (4200 km range)
4 Ambassador MKlll stealth missile boats

Spain
13 A400M Atlas tankers (Multipurpose military transport aircraft)
some rumors about the Spanish principe de asturias aircraft carrier that was recently replaced by the Juan Carlos carrier

Last edited:
hey bro does Egypt have an APC called "Tismah"?

Yup, it's a relatively new and supposedly indigenous APC. There's not much info out there on it even though it has been deployed for Operation Sinai in variety of configurations.

Temsah.jpg

Attachments

• Temsah2.jpg
    Temsah2.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 245
  • temsah3.jpg
    temsah3.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 245
I can't mention this one who was saying that Egypt can never get the Mistrales and other bullsh*t may be due to tehcnical problem in the site.

i said that, and you haven't got diddly yet. The Mistral to be delivered to Egypt in 6 mos, will be a shell of what the Russian had ordered, just like everything sold to Egypt and the French are no different. One of them was proposed to a medierranean country that flatly refused it , way before it was offered to Egypt and that unit price is indicative that weren't far from being turn into scrap, wasn't for Egypt.

But I wanna ask him about his opinion now :D .. The two mistrales are officially Egyptians, not only one but both of them, and they are not Canadians or Brazilians :D
Those two behemoths are Egypt's, let see if the country is capable to maintain them and operate them or it is just for parade idem to gargarise the crowd with..

and now guess what? yeah the Russians fell from a turnip truck, and although what Sadat did to them, They officially announced today that Russia will provide Egypt with all the Russian systems prepared for Mistrales. Not only that, but with the helicopters too :D
wrong about that! it was Egypt that is going to be snared, like you snare a rodent with a piece of cheese. The Russians would not give you anything of consequence that can make a difference in a war..

You have to start searching for another thing .. may be like the Mistrales are scrap, old or may be they can only carry 2 or 3 helicopters .. anything :D
I don't really think that the countries that sells you weapon , sells them to Egypt for war but for parades only ...Her army, the largest one in the Arab world, couldn't fight yesterday, can't fight today, and still can't fight tomorrow...I really don't want to go into that...

Now we can count the last Egyptian deals as the following:
Don't count your chicken before they hatch..

France
24 Rafales to be equipped with Meteors, Micas and black shaheens
Fremm frigate (another one under negotiations)
4 Gowind corvettes (negotiations for 3 more)
2 Mistrales
Sagem Patroller UAV to be locally produced in Egypt
They have already remitted a Fremm to you...she is as harmless as a sail boat.
For the Rafales, they won't be any better than the F16 that Egypt has. Do you know why Egypt harassed the French to get the Rafales? If the US didn't give the nec of their wares what make you think, that the French will. France has dropped her skivvies to Israel, a lot lower than the US.

Germany
4 German Type 209 submarines
don't take your dream for reality

Russia
Ka-52 helicopters for the Mistrales
2 years from now ...What does Egypt is going to use in mean time?
46 Mig 35 (many sources but needs further confirmation like the Mistrales)
MIG complex is dead...I don't think that 35 units is going to revive it..
S300 VM (Antey-2500)
Nothing signed yet
R-32 Molniya missile boat
That's probably what Russia is going to furnish you...

USA
20 F16 block 52+ with conformal fuel tanks (4200 km range)

you will get the same that you got before from the Arizona desert, as impotent as the ones Egypt got before and 4200 kms range, forget that ....Israel said no that in Camp David and I doubt she will ever changed her mind.
Spain
13 A400M Atlas tankers (Multipurpose military transport aircraft)
some rumors about the Spanish principe de asturias aircraft carrier that was recently replaced by the Juan Carlos carrier
The answer to your thread was previously answered by one of your famous singer..Enjoy..
[video]
[/video][/quote]

Last edited:
i said that, and you haven't got diddly yet. The Mistral to be delivered to Egypt in 6 mos, will be a shell of what the Russian had ordered, just like everything sold to Egypt and the French are no different. One of them was proposed to a medierranean country that flatly refused it , way before it was offered to Egypt and that unit price is indicative that weren't far from being turn into scrap, wasn't for Egypt.

Those two behemoths are Egypt's, let see if the country is capable to maintain them and operate them or it is just for parade idem to gargarise the crowd with..

wrong about that! it was Egypt that is going to be snared, like you snare a rodent with a piece of cheese. The Russians would not give you anything of consequence that can make a difference in a war..

I don't really think that the countries that sells you weapon , sells them to Egypt for war but for parades only ...Her army, the largest one in the Arab world, couldn't fight yesterday, can't fight today, and still can't fight tomorrow...I really don't want to go into that...

For the Rafales, they won't be any better than the F16 that Egypt has. Do you know why Egypt harassed the French to get the Rafales? If the US didn't give the nec of their wares what make you think, that the French will. France has dropped her skivvies to Israel, a lot lower than the US.

Nothing signed yet

you will get the same that you got before from the Arizona desert, as impotent as the ones Egypt got before and 4200 kms range, forget that ....Israel said no that in Camp David and I doubt she will ever changed her mind.

The answer to your thread was previously answered by one of your famous singer..Enjoy..
[video]
[/video]
[/QUOTE]
Pathetic..!!

Nothing signed yet

[video]
[/video]
[/QUOTE]

Calm your hate a little bit bro I feel that the Egyptian army is gonna gave ya a stroke.

Congrats! That Egypt has bought 2 Mistral LHDs but when can we see 2-3 LPDs from EU coming to Egypt.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom