What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces Announce Military Exercises “Qader 2020”

That's enough. I reported this. You insist on vomiting hatred. This is too primitive for me. Anyone who reads your last 4 posts above can get an idea of the size of your obsessions and your mental health. You introduce yourself in such a great way that we do not need to say more about you. @waz @Dubious @Horus @Irfan Baloch

Your off-topic trolling, anti-Arab agenda, lies about the status of Sanafir and Tiran (which have already been transfered back to KSA as according to international law), derailing of the thread with such troll posts and personal remarks which you started in post 26 have been reported as well. On the other hand rightly calling you an Albanian, an non-Arab that has no business in internal Arab affairs, Arab-obsessed (your user history confirms this for all to see) and Arabized (a mere historical reality and no insult) is not breaking any forum rules.

@Slav Defence now you have another confirmation why the last few Arab users on PDF will eventually leave this forum as well, if such trolls are not dealt with on the peaceful Arab section and why it is necessary to appoint an Arab moderator again.

I no longer wish to waste my time on this individual and his obvious disruptive agenda in this thread.

No, you can't run away like this. You don't have a single message without you don't make a provoking racial citation . There's no one here obsessed as you. Either you use it as an insult or to provoke people. This is not a grown behavior.

A friend above criticized Egypt's situation with Israel. In response, I wrote that Egypt's difficult situation cannot be ignored. There is no racial citation.

Now look back at what u wrote... I'm telling you with all my sincerity , you should get medical attention.
Stick to the topic

Your off-topic trolling, anti-Arab agenda, lies about the status of Sanafir and Tiran (which have already been transfered back to KSA as according to international law), derailing of the thread with such troll posts and personal remarks which you started in post 26 have been reported as well. On the other hand rightly calling you an Albanian, an non-Arab that has no business in internal Arab affairs, Arab-obsessed (your user history confirms this for all to see) and Arabized (a mere historical reality and no insult) is not breaking any forum rules.

@Slav Defence now you have another confirmation why the last few Arab users on PDF will eventually leave this forum as well, if such trolls are not dealt with on the peaceful Arab section and why it is necessary to appoint an Arab moderator again.

I no longer wish to waste my time on this individual and his obvious disruptive agenda in this thread.
Akhi,
We can only provide platform to all of you to have a meaningful discussion and moderate to a certain level. Rest is what you people make. PDF is just a reflection of actions performed by you all.
Regards

Stick to the topic

Akhi,
We can only provide platform to all of you to have a meaningful discussion and moderate to a certain level. Rest is what you people make. PDF is just a reflection of actions performed by you all.
Regards

4p69mp.jpg

I would expect someone with this approach to say something also, but nevermind. Which is each time tries to provoke others with racial definitions. Don't you think it's a very primitive style to develop a kind of rhetorical to the other persons about the his race or origin, in every dialog? Just look at his msg history with "Arabized + all kinds of irresponsible remarks" keywords. But I understand that there is a different situation here.

I apologize for that. I just wanted to answer @aziqbal . If I had predicted that this would come to this point, I would not have written anything. The unnecessary extension of the issue is somewhat related to this.

4p69mp.jpg

I would expect someone with this approach to say something also, but nevermind. Which is each time tries to provoke others with racial definitions. Don't you think it's a very primitive style to develop a kind of rhetorical to the other persons about the his race or origin, in every dialog? Just look at his msg history with "Arabized + all kinds of irresponsible remarks" keywords. But I understand that there is a different situation here.

I apologize for that. I just wanted to answer @aziqbal . If I had predicted that this would come to this point, I would not have written anything. The unnecessary extension of the issue is somewhat related to this.
He is also on my watch if you really trust me.
Regards

Why is this clueless Albanian troll meddling in internal Arab matters between two brotherly and neighbourly Arab nations?

Sanafir and Tiran are Saudi Arabian islands and now administrated by KSA like prior to 1950. Both islands are uninhabited and those waterways are crucial for both parties. Saudi Arabian land is Egyptian land and vice versa.

Nothing will break KSA’s and Egypt’s bonds that are based on millenia old closely tied history, ancestral blood, close family bonds, geography, culture, language, dialects, traditions, religion, common interests etc.

So keep dreaming and trolling on a Pakistani defense forum, that will surely change anything.:rofl:

No need to waste ones time on the same trolls time and time again and their inferiority ridden nonsense. It is the same old song. What is amazing is that they have access to the Arab section but nothing surprises me about this forum.

You rather worry about your giant Syrian fiasco and the recent casuslties rather than trolling.

Troll is back and the 500 million people:-)...

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom