What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces Announce Military Exercises “Qader 2020”

Seems Egypt has a pretty decent force. In terms of capability of conventional weapons (not nuclear), how do they fare compared to the big power in the region i.e. Israel....

Seems Egypt has a pretty decent force. In terms of capability of conventional weapons (not nuclear), how do they fare compared to the big power in the region i.e. Israel....
I agree,i hope one day this mighty Arab army will liberate Jerusalem.!!!!

Egypt is there to protect Israel

or to suppress its own people

So you as a Pakistani ( PDF THINK TANK) WHAT EVER THAT MEANS ..... thinking that Israel ( the western colony inside the Arab World) seeks protection from Egypt .. Egypt the only Islamic country that defeated Israel forcing them to choose peace and returning our lands back.

And you as a ( PDF THINK TANK) thinks that you know about Palestine and Jerusalem than Egyptians ....o_O who fought for Jerusalem for 1000 years ....:disagree:

You as a ( PDF THINK TANK) letting Muslims be killed on your boarders in Kashmir and Burma and saying that you care more for Muslims in Palestine ...:undecided:

Finally, Israel has a wide shores on the Mediterranean and has volatile boarders with Syria... your mighty forces can attack them from those points ( avoiding the Egyptian route ).

What a hypocrite....!

Peace be upon him ..... اللهم إرحمه وإغفر له

There was a Mega Military exercise ( QADER 2020 ) in all strategic directions done by the Egyptian Army ....
Followed by the opening of ( Forte Bernese ) Military Base on the southern Boarders of Egypt on the Red Sea.

Last edited:
Egypt is there to protect Israel

or to suppress its own people

Egypt is in a difficult situation and we need to understand it. Forget Israel, see the photo below.

A wonderful view. These islands are Egyptian soil.
39258621_403.jpg

Egypt is in a difficult situation and we need to understand it. Forget Israel, see the photo below.

A wonderful view. These islands are Egyptian soil.
39258621_403.jpg

Why is this clueless Albanian troll meddling in internal Arab matters between two brotherly and neighbourly Arab nations?

Sanafir and Tiran are Saudi Arabian islands and now administrated by KSA like prior to 1950. Both islands are uninhabited and those waterways are crucial for both parties. Saudi Arabian land is Egyptian land and vice versa.

Nothing will break KSA’s and Egypt’s bonds that are based on millenia old closely tied history, ancestral blood, close family bonds, geography, culture, language, dialects, traditions, religion, common interests etc.

So keep dreaming and trolling on a Pakistani defense forum, that will surely change anything.:rofl:

So you as a Pakistani ( PDF THINK TANK) WHAT EVER THAT MEANS ..... thinking that Israel ( the western colony inside the Arab World) seeks protection from Egypt .. Egypt the only Islamic country that defeated Israel forcing them to choose peace and returning our lands back.

And you as a ( PDF THINK TANK) thinks that you know about Palestine and Jerusalem than Egyptians ....o_O who fought for Jerusalem for 1000 years ....:disagree:

You as a ( PDF THINK TANK) letting Muslims be killed on your boarders in Kashmir and Burma and saying that you care more for Muslims in Palestine ...:undecided:

Finally, Israel has a wide shores on the Mediterranean and has volatile boarders with Syria... your mighty forces can attack them from those points ( avoiding the Egyptian route ).

What a hypocrite....!

Peace be upon him ..... اللهم إرحمه وإغفر له

There was a Mega Military exercise ( QADER 2020 ) in all strategic directions done by the Egyptian Army ....
Followed by the opening of ( Forte Bernese ) Military Base on the southern Boarders of Egypt on the Red Sea.

No need to waste ones time on the same trolls time and time again and their inferiority ridden nonsense. It is the same old song. What is amazing is that they have access to the Arab section but nothing surprises me about this forum.

Isis claims to shot it down, i think if they captured the pilot they will show it tommorow.

You rather worry about your giant Syrian fiasco and the recent casuslties rather than trolling.

Why is this clueless Albanian troll meddling in internal Arab matters between two brotherly and neighbourly Arab nations?

Sanafir and Tiran are Saudi Arabian islands and now administrated by KSA like prior to 1950. Both islands are uninhabited and those waterways are crucial for both parties. Saudi Arabian land is Egyptian land and vice versa.

Nothing will break KSA’s and Egypt’s bonds that are based on millenia old closely tied history, ancestral blood, close family bonds, geography, culture, language, dialects, traditions, religion, common interests etc.

So keep dreaming and trolling on a Pakistani defense forum, that will surely change anything.:rofl:

No need to waste ones time on the same trolls time and time again and their inferiority ridden nonsense. It is the same old song. What is amazing is that they have access to the Arab section but nothing surprises me about this forum.

You rather worry about your giant Syrian fiasco and the recent casuslties rather than trolling.

calm down my,,,
Look at what you're writing

Introduction- a couple racial obsessions and provocation
Development- Do not interfere with our issues, we have paid for.
Conclusion- Whataboutism

3 different troll behaviors in 1 message. In the PDF, nobody can approach your troll level, Dear so called Arabizin arabized arab, You represent your tribal chief very well. Keep going like that.

These islands are Egyptian soil and the Egyptian people will never allow this process to be completed. Don't trust Sisi too much. As a result, he is an Egyptian. And if it's about being Arab, he could be a lot more Arab than you are.

I could care less about the trolling and blabbering of some Arabized and Arab-obsesed Albanian that has nothing to do with internal Arab matters or KSA or Egypt.

Those islands have already been transfered back to KSA and KSA already has 2500 islands, most in the immediate neighborhood, so this transfer is of no importance nor will KSA or Egypt ever be at conflict despite some deluded wishful thinking from completely irrelevant foreigners.

Talk about obsession, wish that we Arabs could repay it.

In the meantime an Arab moderator should step in to prevent such trolling from desperate trolls.
No, you can't run away like this. You don't have a single message without you don't make a provoking racial citation . There's no one here obsessed as you. Either you use it as an insult or to provoke people. This is not a grown behavior.

A friend above criticized Egypt's situation with Israel. In response, I wrote that Egypt's difficult situation cannot be ignored. There is no racial citation.

Now look back at what u wrote... I'm telling you with all my sincerity , you should get medical attention.

No, you can't run away like this. You don't have a single message without you don't make a provoking racial citation . There's no one here obsessed as you. Either you use it as an insult or to provoke people. This is not a grown behavior.

A friend above criticized Egypt's situation with Israel. In response, I wrote that Egypt's difficult situation cannot be ignored. There is no racial citation.

Now look back at what it says above. I'm telling you with all my sincerity , you should get medical attention.

I repeat, I don’t care about Arabized and Arab-obsessed trolls like you. No Arab on PDF or outside of it does either. Sanafir and Tiran were transfered back to KSA recently with all legal measures being fullfiled. Those two uninhabited islands will continue to be used by both countries whenever needed and serve as a bridge and access will be given to Egypt anytime needed as is the case today. Not to mention that they fall into the span of the massive NEOM project and geography that will benefit all regional brotherly Arab neighbours in KSA, Egypt and Jordan.

Moreover Israel poses no threat to Egypt nowadays and your trolling has nothing to do with the topic of this thread nor has KSA nor Sanafir and Tiran which is a non-existent issue in both KSA and Egypt.

Talk about a desperate troll incspable of looking at hid own mirror.

@Amun @Abdelrahman @Hell NO @MaRv @The SC

Not sure why I am wasting my time on a foreign troll while discussing internal Arab affairs. Amazing what PDF can do.

I repeat, I don’t care about Arabized and Arab-obsessed trolls like you. No Arab on PDF or outside of it does either. Sanafir and Tiran were transfered back to KSA recently with all legal measures being fullfiled. Those two uninhabited islands will continue to be used by both countries whenever needed and serve as s bridge. Not to mention that they fall into the span of the massive NEOM project and geography that will benefit all regional brotherly Arab neighbours in KSA, Egypt and Jordan.

Moreover Israel poses no threat to Israel nowadays and your trolling has nothing to do with the topic of this thread nor has KSA nor Sanafir and Tiran which is a non-existent issue in both KSA and Egypt.

Talk about a desperate troll incspable of looking at hid own mirror.

@Amun @Abdelrahman @Hell NO @MaRv @The SC
Here you are trying to escape the situation with empty claims. You can call as many friends for defence line as you want. But I'm not obsessed with Arabs, on the contrary I love Arabs and I have many friends. There's a lot of hatred in you, relax.

Ps: I have a looked at your message history: There's not a single message you didn't refer to in racial classification and provocation while quoting my messages. So who is obsessed ... Dude, I don't know how in your country, but in most parts of the world people could look at you very weird, if you use this as argument method.

This is one of the differences that distinguishes forum culture from writing a blog. If you pay attention to your address, you will receive the same level of respect. Let's get back to the topic.

Last edited:
Here you are trying to escape the situation with empty claims. You can call as many friends for defence line as you want. But I'm not obsessed with Arabs, on the contrary I love Arabs and I have many friends. There's a lot of hatred in you, relax.

Ps: I have a looked at your message history: There's not a single message you didn't refer to in racial classification and provocation while quoting my messages. So who is obsessed ... Dude, I don't know how in your country, but in most parts of the world people could look at you very weird, if you use this as argument method.

This is one of the differences that distinguishes forum culture from writing a blog. If you pay attention to your address, you will receive the same level of respect. Let's get back to the topic.

Arabs don’t love your likes and Arabs don’t care about Arab-obsessed trolls like you and your irrelevant blabbering either. It is very simple.

Which part of “Arab users are not interested in moronic trolling and meddling in internal Arab affairs from non-Arab trolls on the peaceful Arab section” do you not understand?

Go seek medical help to cure your Arab obsession.

Sanafir and Tiran, which I already explained everything about, have as much to do with this thread, as the Albanian mafia has, which is nothing.

Last edited:
Arabs don’t love your likes and Arabs don’t care about Arab-obsessed trolls like you and your irrelevant blabbering either. It is very simple.

Which part of “Arab users are not interested in moronic trolling and meddling in internal Arab affairs from non-Arab trolls on the peaceful Arab section” do you not understand?

Go seek medical help to cure your Arab obsession.

Sanafir and Tiran, which I already explained everything about, have as much to do with this thread, as the Albanian mafia has, which is nothing.

That's enough. I reported this. You insist on vomiting hatred. This is too primitive for me. Anyone who reads your last 4 posts above can get an idea of the size of your obsessions and your mental health. You introduce yourself in such a great way that we do not need to say more about you. @waz @Dubious @Horus @Irfan Baloch

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom