372500910.jpg

933209225.jpg

708941688.jpg

207489664.jpg

862675902.jpg

130740643.jpg

757870372.jpg

457107426.jpg

Awesome pics man!! Beautiful country! I love egypt and would like to visit it one day for sure!!

Assalam alaikum

mashaAllah very beautiful pictures, May Allah protect egypt and all muslim countries.

If u write the name of masajid and historic places will be appreciated and keep them coming in

TARIQ

Just mind ask you, what is majority of Egyptian/Arabs views on Pakistan's reputations, bad? Also What is their view Pakistan's lone nuclear Powers.

Beautiful pictures indeed.

Fantastic pictures. Wonderful Egyptian cities. Have always been fascinated by Egyptian history. I pray its never touched or harmed by the Zionists.

Did you know Pakistan, Iraq, and Egypt are host to the world's oldest civlizations.

Assalam alaikum

i will try to share my experience with arabs

Unfortunately there was no good communication between our countries at both govt. and public level and arab world was riding on the wave of nationalism. Now i see more understanding of pakistan's ppl and its standings it is due to the private news channels like aljazeerah, arabia, and their staff's good reporting from there about pakistanies reactions about the matter that effect us as muslims. We might have so much to say about aljazeerah ( arabic ) and who owns it but i ve been watching it from the day it started, their reporters were very good in presenting about pakistan's pov ( govt. and public ) about muslim issues

When arabs saw how pakistanies react about the matter that effect them and they didnot hear it from diplomat or official visting their country it was direct from an ordinary pakistani. it changed a lot, believe me but the problem is we ppl of pakistan don't have a direct contact with these public in their countries we get info about them from western resources

PPl like me who used to spend hour telling how pakistanies feel about the arab world and problems that effect us, now already know most of our reaction and they know about the matter that effect us as pakistanies before those channels and maybe also the awareness by other means.

TARIQ

Back
Top Bottom