What's new

Egypt removes Hamas from terror list

Hamas is essentially Muslim Brotherhood and originates from Muslim Brotherhood. Not sure why Sissi would do that.

Hamas is essentially Muslim Brotherhood and originates from Muslim Brotherhood. Not sure why Sissi would do that.
Its Saudis who are making him do this. Saudis under new King are changing their policy towards region.

Its Saudis who are making him do this. Saudis under new King are changing their policy towards region.

I though Saudi Arabia is enemy of Muslim Brotherhood, so why would Saudi Arabia unban Hamas?

I though Saudi Arabia is enemy of Muslim Brotherhood, so why would Saudi Arabia unban Hamas?

when Hamas doesn't have any Arab and Turk supporter , it will come to seek support from Iran and then it become dangerous for Zions .... so some Arabs or Turk should support them and replace Iran role in Palestine ...

Iranophoibia is really wasting Arab monarchies minds ...

I think Saudis are changing their new policy under King. Its Saudi who I think have told Sissi to do this.

The ikhwan have been clamped down on heavily by the gulf states including Saudi. Hamas is essentially the Palestinian version of the MB so doesnt make any sense why Saudi would support them.

The ikhwan have been clamped down on heavily by the gulf states including Saudi. Hamas is essentially the Palestinian version of the MB so doesnt make any sense why Saudi would support them.
They will all walk free I think, Saudis are clearly about to change their policy towards religious organisations.

if this is true then it is a big mistake

Has nothing to do with Saudi. It simply just wasn't the lower courts decision to make, it was also a case brought to the court by lawyers, not the prosecutor, so the case did not involve the General Intelligence Directorate (Mukhabarat) or Homeland Security.

Not really, Hamas is its own party with Palestinian agenda. Saudi Arabia under Salman has had recent meeting with Khaled Meshaal that wasn't publicized. It doesn't mean it will get us anywhere, but it's not true that Saudis should be automated to oppose Hamas for being Palestinian version of MB. Only liberal Arabs have that mentality, and liberal Arabs are one portion of cancer in Arab world. They will understand where they belong soon.

Not really, Hamas is its own party with Palestinian agenda. Saudi Arabia under Salman has had recent meeting with Khaled Meshaal that wasn't publicized. It doesn't mean it will get us anywhere, but it's not true that Saudis should be automated to oppose Hamas for being Palestinian version of MB. Only liberal Arabs have that mentality, and liberal Arabs are one portion of cancer in Arab world. They will understand where they belong soon.
Post new pictures of HAMAS and other groups I mean Palestine resistance.

I think Saudis are changing their new policy under King. Its Saudi who I think have told Sissi to do this.
I wonder how much it cost the Sauds...Sissi is not going to do it for free..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom