What's new

Egypt, Pakistan join military campaign against Houthis

Status
Not open for further replies.
In high level meeting between PM Nawaz and Army and Air Force Chiefs and senior ministers that Pakistan will fully support Saudi Arabia and will go to any extent to defend Saudi Arabia.
@Horus @Oscar
Where are those genius who used to make fun of me when I used to tell that Pakistan will fully support and go to any extent to defend Saudi Arabia
@AUz @Secur @Irfan Baloch

oooh.btw unlike saudia iran allways stabed us.and i m not an arab i m a punjabi jutt my ancesters were from modern day indian punjab.but now all my loyality is for pakistan.and i live in a arab country.so i know better then u guys that how arabs are.i think they are by any means near to pakistan then iran.

they will not give us anything but we will request them to open visas for bangladesh.

Well you are an Arab wannabe, Iran never stabbed us but arabs have been disloyal to all from Othmans to everyone.

I wouldn't wanna live in a desert and know more about Arabs, when there are beautiful countries like Iran Central Asia and turkey where our kin lives.

I don't care if you are a jutt or nutt but if you are a jutt then you carry iranic heritage, but then again some are not loyal to their mothers let alone their blood.

Don't forget Punjab is a Farsi name, you even carry that with pride but you hate iranic people.

Those who you name missiles after we're also iranic and turkic people mr Jutt, so where is your place in history?.

Last edited:
we can not contain ourselfs into a jar.it is our collective responsibility to crush any fitna.we today help them tomorrow they will help us.
Pakistan already helped them plenty of Times But No one Came when Pakistan needed isntead they are investing in those who are harming Pakistan ..

In high level meeting between PM Nawaz and Army and Air Force Chiefs and senior ministers that Pakistan will fully support Saudi Arabia and will go to any extent to defend Saudi Arabia.
Of course they will. They have already financed our nukes decades ago and now we are obliged to 'pay back'

Nawaz Sharif, specifically, is very much Saudi Arabia's man in Pakistan
Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, Arabian Warren Buffett
The Weekend Interview with Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal - WSJ

Where are those genius who used to make fun of me when I used to tell that Pakistan will fully support and go to any extent to defend Saudi Arabia
Of course they will. There is nothing to brag about it. We are known Saudi bootlickers!

What percentage of Pakistanis are Shia?
5-20%
Shia Islam in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well you are an Arab wannabe, Iran never stabbed us but arabs have been disloyal to all from Othmans to everyone.

I wouldn't wanna live in a desert and know more about Arabs, when there are beautiful countries like Iran Central Asia and turkey where our kin lives.

I don't care if you are a jutt or nutt but if you are a jutt then you carry iranic heritage, but then again some are not loyal to their mothers let alone their blood.

Don't forget Punjab is a Farsi name, you even carry that with pride but you hate iranic people.
yea in the same way i also not care if u are a khilji ot zilji.or any irani lover.ur iran has allways been loyal to india rather then pakistan.btw i know my loyality.and in the same time i respect the people who respected me.i m loyal to arabs because i know them from inside.they are not as bad as u guys proposed them.infact they are very gullible.not like irani be murrawats

If the Saudis pay Pakistanis well, the Pakistanis will do it.

And now be prepared for a backlash from Iran. They're gonna get pissed off real bad. It was better if you guys kept out of this cauldron of shit in the Middle East.

It's even likely that the Shia Sunni divide within Pakistan will escalate seeing that Iran will take revenge through its proxies in Pakistan.

Man, how many wars are you guys going to get involved in? And fighting someone else's battles where Pakistan's national interest aren't involved is the stupid thing to do.

When will your Establishment wake up and smell the coffee? Riding a steed like a cowboy with all guns blazing just to please your Saudi benefactors is a bad bad idea. The long term consequences will be...Oh well, nuff said.

Dr. Shahid just announced on twitter Pakistan is going to help Saudi Arabia.
Capture.PNG

yea in the same way i also not care if u are a khilji ot zilji.or any irani lover.ur iran has allways been loyal to india rather then pakistan.btw i know my loyality.and in the same time i respect the people who respected me.i m loyal to arabs because i know them from inside.they are not as bad as u guys proposed them.infact they are very gullible.not like irani be murrawats

I don't care if you are a jutt or mutt, if you look back in history you don't have much place you are a no body no achievement against your name.

You are ignorant not to even know khiljis are not iranic people but Pukhtoon confederation is.

So tell me why name missiles and other stuff after Turco iranic people?, why not your Arab brothers?.

So when will Punjab name be changed to some Arabic name?, after all you love your Arab brothers and hate the iranic people.

@Horus @Oscar
@AUz @Secur @Irfan Baloch
Source?

Jernail Raheel's dead mom and Kutti Nawaz dead dad will masturbate when they see $$$ coming.
Lets get real here, Bangladesh, Pakistan. India and many other poor nations are part time mercenary forces security guarding Africa.

we have nothing to do with Muslim countries. but Pakistan should help ummah because it is country made on the basis of Muslim religion. It is duty of Pakistan to help ummah as they are true Muslim state.

you can not deny your responsibilities. It is duty of Pakistan to help ummah as they are true Muslim state.

One Can help when his Own House Is Safe Yes Pakistan should help Ummah When They are in the condition ,
Pakistan is the Only country Who Helped Most Ummah not just By money by Man Force too , Check UN , Nato in this regard No other Muslim Country Did more than Pakistan.

But Current after looking at Current Situation , Pakistan Army is Divided into more than 3 Corners
1 TTP in KPK.
2 BLA in Baluchistan.
3 Mafia , TTP , different groups in Punjab and Sindh
4 Indian Border
These are the major ones tons of Small ones too it will be just idiotic in putting nose in others business which has nothing to do with Islam
KSA is a Ally of Pakistan yes but they are also funding Terrorism in Pakistan. Just To Keep Pakistan in a check.
Mostly Probably Pakistan and Ksa do have Some defence pacts with each other but Pak Cant Just Secure every border of KSA they have to defend themselves. I think Pakistan will interfere when KSAs existence is threatened by some other nuclear country Unless that happens Pakistan wont do much.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom