What's new

Egypt, Pakistan join military campaign against Houthis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope PA will not join into others matter ...
but I am feeling that they will cause NS will push it , but i hope Gen Shareef , will make the best decision in favor of Pakistan , as he did in Past ..

Well pakistan army will be stupid to join in because that will divide the country up not just along religious lines, it won't be good for pakistan.

well lets wait till some Official news ... but i am against PA to operate on foreign lands

Doesn't matter let it go, army can go to fight for Saudis and some of us will go to fight for others.

Doesn't matter let it go, army can go to fight for Saudis and some of us will go to fight for others.

we should not expect , same decision like Kiyani , Gen Shareef is completely different , my expectations are very very high with Gen Sahab

We can't protect our own people and we are now going on a jihaid mission to save our ummah doners, cough, I mean brothers in the middle east? I really hope we do not become a part of this. We have nothing to do there.

Poor Pakistanis playing with fire while they can't secure their capital .

Pakistan officially started a war against millions of Shias in the world and it's own country .

And we have Egypt on the other hand that is drawing in chaos and Al Qaeda + ISIS are killing them in their own country on a daily basis .

I hope Iran fully support Houthis in this unfair war , They have the manpower , experience and power to send saudi , Egyptians and Pakistani invaders to hell .

you better pray it doesn't go any further

Oh you must remember us then, Ahmad Shah Abdali?.
u seems to be a afghan don't u? punjab hater.what bad have punjab done to u guys?btw most of pakistan and afghanistan eat what punjab produce.

well lets wait till some Official news ... but i am against PA to operate on foreign lands
lets be simple. If u have a family friend and your relative.in case he fights with some one wouldn't u join him to give a symbolic gesture??

u seems to be a afghan don't u? punjab hater.what bad have punjab done to u guys?btw most of pakistan and afghanistan eat what punjab produce.

lets be simple. If u have a family friend and your relative.in case he fights with some one wouldn't u join him to give a symbolic gesture??

Yemeni people are not my relatives nor friends ... Arabs have Fcuked Pakistan in every possible position ... and if we still lick their boots for some Oil and money , than i guess we have no shame left ...
we are and will be there to protect the Mecca and Madina cause of been a Muslim ..but Yemen and other , non of our concern , not even a single Arab nation ever stand up for Kashmir issue, but they are good in issuing fatwaa's and sending money to our madarsas to fun terrorist and promote Sectarian violence ...

let Arabs clean their own mess ...

Iran is destabilizing the whole region. Unfortunately if we don't deal with the head of the snake. This chaos in the middle-east is going to continue for a very long time.

Yemeni people are not my relatives nor friends ... Arabs have Fcuked Pakistan in every possible position ... and if we still lick their boots for some Oil and money , than i guess we have no shame left ...
we are and will be there to protect the Mecca and Madina cause of been a Muslim ..but Yemen and other , non of our concern , not even a single Arab nation ever stand up for Kashmir issue, but they are good in issuing fatwaa's and sending money to our madarsas to fun terrorist and promote Sectarian violence ...

let Arabs clean their own mess ...
how u can say that arabs fcuked pakistan.?dont u know that it is a source of income for most of pkaistanis which is in millions.funding for madrasasis coming from long time.since the days these madrasa were our buddies and we ourselfs asked saudis to bring money here.now we hate this is becose like our generals our terrorist were also in old days there friend and sometimes they helped them.thats all.
from all this help arabs have done to us.we owe them alote.we have to help them in time of there need to make a good name for our nation.this will bring huge benefits to our peoples.and btw I personally lived with arabs.they are very good peoples.far better then our peoples anyway

I am not Afghan, where did I display hate of Punjabis, please do point it out .

I am a Pakistani no Afghan but a pure Pakistani who sees all pakistanis as same.

how u can say that arabs fcuked pakistan.?dont u know that it is a source of income for most of pkaistanis which is in millions.funding for madrasasis coming from long time.since the days these madrasa were our buddies and we ourselfs asked saudis to bring money here.now we hate this is becose like our generals our terrorist were also in old days there friend and sometimes they helped them.thats all.
from all this help arabs have done to us.we owe them alote.we have to help them in time of there need to make a good name for our nation.this will bring huge benefits to our peoples.and btw I personally lived with arabs.they are very good peoples.far better then our peoples anyway

Well you go ahead and help them.

I am a Pakistani no Afghan but a pure Pakistani who sees all pakistanis as same.
u mention in ur post punjabi like u hate them.even u are a pure pakistani.what bad punjab have done to u

Iran is destabilizing the whole region. Unfortunately if we don't deal with the head of the snake. This chaos in the middle-east is going to continue for a very long time.

You rather tilt towards the Arabs?, have you forgotten the stab in the back?.

Well you go ahead and help them.
yea if i were at helms.i would not waste a minute. because i know arabs how to deal with them. arabs have highest self respect.they allways seek ways to help people.btw there a few bad apples but most of them are darlings

nothing unusual same BS spread by mullah brigade , Pakistan give their service to Arabs , we work their to earn , just like others , we are unlike Arabs prince's who like to have the most expensive car and get a most white chick possible ...
and dont forget who save the Mecca in the siege of Mecca ?? we did ... we have commitment to protect the holy sites, and we should remain on it ... but providing Army to fight for Arabs personal shia sunni war .. .i am not going to support it ..
you kill Shia in Arab land , Shia in Pakistan will be pissed off , you kill Sunni in Arab land Sunni's will be pissed off ... so its not a wise decision to enter this mess .. and yeah we already have our quota of these scum bags , so first let us be united and have peace , than ensure others safety

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom