What's new

Egypt, Pakistan join military campaign against Houthis

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you're who exactly (and those "many others") and why do you think we'd give two hoots of a monkey's whistle about your changing perception of Pakistan?
Countries/people change their perception of other countries/people whenever they feel like and the sky doesn't fall down, it never has, nor ever will.
actually ,u shud give mch more thn 2hoots :D
sure,, assisting Saudis might earn u some foreign exchange n goodies.
but,,it will also provide Iran some nice motivation for stronger n better Indo-Iran relations,which Pakistan surely wont appreciate:agree:

Really !!! when did that happened. . last i checked the first two are happy with Pakistan. enjoying lives and their CIVIL RIGHTS

Very happy missing people, drone attacks, military operations, robbery of resources want me to carry on?.

Despite all that we stand for Pakistan because we are real and pure pakistanis rest to the east of us are Arabs or Arab wannabe.

Form a united Shia Sunni team from various muslim countries of the world and negotiate with the aggrieved parties. But force is not the solution. We must stop joining each and every war an Arab country seeks to fight.

You are too focused on your ideal vision and totally naive to the forces of nature and the reality around them

Very happy missing people, drone attacks, military operations, robbery of resources want me to carry on?.

Despite all that we stand for Pakistan because we are real and pure pakistanis rest to the east of us are Arabs or Arab wannabe.
As u sow so shall you reap

Poor Pakistanis playing with fire while they can't secure their capital .

Pakistan officially started a war against millions of Shias in the world and it's own country .

And we have Egypt on the other hand that is drawing in chaos and Al Qaeda + ISIS are killing them in their own country on a daily basis .

I hope Iran fully support Houthis in this unfair war , They have the manpower , experience and power to send saudi , Egyptians and Pakistani invaders to hell .

Now that you have ejaculated over the thought of sending everyone to hell, may i suggest to read the post just above yours (post#19). Pakistan hasnt sent anything and neither to do we plan on yet. Pakistan is looking at the situation and Saudi request.

That's so genius of you. I have already said dozens of times that Iran DOES support Houthi movement politically. I am asking for proof of Iranian arms or proof for 'Houthis are Iran agents' rubbish claims and other similar ones.

You do agree on that Iran supports the movement politically, the thought to ponder upon is how long its going to take for that support to change, even if we are to accept your version?

Here's the equation...

Pakistan helps SA > attacks Houthis > Iran helps Houthis > Hauthis become anti Pakistan > therefore Iran becomes anti Pakistan > relations between the two nosedive > Iran starts fingering Pakistan on the border > Pakistan retaliates and is forced to open a third front after the TTP within, and India to the East.

Pakistan's cup of woes runneth over.

In other words, its a bad idea to interfere and take sides in the Middle East seeing that the PA is petty stretched at the moment. They should focus on the insurgency in North Waziristan instead to eradicate the menace of the TTP.

Fair Enough . with such neighbors . what goes around comes around.

Dude you are more then welcome to your opinions and you are free to support your brethren Arabs, but not all Pakistanis feel like that so maybe use your ethnic groups name to express that support but not in the name of pakistan.

I am a Pakistani a very proud one too but I don't use its name to support others but I use my racial grouping to do that, because not all pakistanis would feel same way as me so it would be wrong to use word pakistan as by that name it means all of us.

not all Pakistanis are Arab lovers. get it you pure Pakistani.:lol:

Only the pure ones like me ain't the others they are descendants of qasim and other Arabs, not that Arabs ever achieved anything it always been the Turco iranic people.

I hope PA will not join into others matter ...
but I am feeling that they will cause NS will push it , but i hope Gen Shareef , will make the best decision in favor of Pakistan , as he did in Past ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom