What's new

Egypt, Pakistan join military campaign against Houthis

Status
Not open for further replies.
religious hatred and racism both are very bad.

That's why we are individuals and have different mentalities, good or bad doesn't matter nor does religion.

Bad or good I be the judge of that.

PAKISTAN should support Saudia .

You mean punjab and sindh am I right?.

and u believe the khomenis or khamnaies will be better? what did shia do with the local sunni population in iraq, iran and syria. dont try to be a monk here

Well well what did the Sunnis do to Shia before in Iraq and even in your own country?.

Let's not forget the massacre of hazaras and so on.

thank you captain extremist hindu.

Which side is the Baluch tilting surely not the Arabian side?, forget not who you are and what blood you carry.

That's why we are individuals and have different mentalities, good or bad doesn't matter nor does religion.

Bad or good I be the judge of that.

You mean punjab and sindh am I right?.

Well well what did the Sunnis do to Shia before in Iraq and even in your own country?.

Let's not forget the massacre of hazaras and so on.

Which side is the Baluch tilting surely not the Arabian side?, forget not who you are and what blood you carry.
i dont agree with what was done and condemn it in strongest words but u need two hands to clap. there is a history behind that. but normally Shias are allowed every civil right in Pak. actually many leaders have been shia. this isnt the case in iran.

If requested, i think we should help saudi arabia and ally with airforce and navy. But sending in troops to fight is not good. We need troop at home front.
Without well trained forced like egypt and pakistan this compaign has little margin of succes.
We should provide airforce and navy.

If arab sweeten the deal thn we should think seriously about it.
On diplomatic side, pakistan must seek assurance from Iran and US.

we will help them to built schools,hospitals,infrastructure etc. as for safeguarding Afghanistan's freedom they are very brave people. they defeated USSR and USA. they dont need us. we will provide them arms and ammunition to fight against the oppressive Pakistani military.

Forgot to add they defeated you and have been your colonial masters for a very long time too, still paying the tribute even now?.

i dont agree with what was done and condemn it in strongest words but u need two hands to clap. there is a history behind that. but normally Shias are allowed every civil right in Pak. actually many leaders have been shia. this isnt the case in iran.

Well Iran is majority Shia their country their business, you a Sunni tekhedar?.

Why so much hatred for Iran and iranic people?.

how afghans were our colonial masters????o_O

Read some history, start off with the Huns all the way just before the British.

Yes it's clear of terrorists for years. We should do something about terrorists coming from other side of the border.

I didn't say you should care about my perception. This is a place where people share their personal opinions and I said mine, but it definitely wouldn't be only my perception.

The problem is, those Shia organizations barely killed any civilians and are practically non-existent now, can we say the same about Saudi funded groups? I'm afraid recent attacks prove otherwise. What I'm fascinated about is that you guys don't hesitate to bash Iran purely for sectarian reasons, while you have closed your eyes on the source of terrorism that has killed thousands of civilians. Bad mouthing Iran is not going to eradicate Taliban and terrorism, destroying its root is the solution.

Our generals are doing a very good job in keeping the country safe from terror attacks despite living in the most dangerous region in the world.

I don't get it, Jundulla acting chief riding a bus from taftan coming to quetta caught last month by ISI, we tip you about the presence of riggi on airplane, we caught his brother hand it over to you yet Iranian perception is Terrorists coming from other side of border. Tells alot about ignorance of your own region and the issues brewing there which are still being swept under the rug and blame pakistan for hosting rebels where there are none.

Iranian-backed militias rampaged in central Iraq after freeing town: HRW | The Long War Journal

I'm going into IR PhD, I know that's not how IR works. Saudis give Pakistan a couple billion, Pakistan votes for Saudi policies in the region and at UN.

But this is going to blow up in Pakistan's face. Remember '91? Pakistan put a couple brigades bordering Yemen, and in defensive locations going towards Mecca and Medina. It was a smart idea.

If after spending Hundreds of Billions of dollars and training hundreds of thousands of Saudi soldiers/ airmen/sailors/ Intel agents the House of Saud is still not confident in their abilities you have a BIG *** problem.

There are other options available to Pakistan other than deploying forces into Yemen.

1. Pakistan/ GCC can blockade Yemen's coast. Forbidding weapons for being shipped.
2. Pakistani forces in defensive stance, with a clear declaration, if Pakistani soldiers are killed by cross-border raids Pakistan will engage with full force.
3. Using what-ever Pakistani influence is remaining to pressure Iran and GCC to stop funding the conflict.
4. Providing Pakistani facilities to negotiate peace.

AQAP is a bigger problem than the Houthis. Houthis has a self-serving interest to stay alive, AQAP think's they'll get 72 virgins if they blow themselves up.

This is an internal Yemeni conflict. Pakistan has it's own internal/regional conflict that it itself hasnt completely gotten a handle on.

and that's exactly what Pakistan would do most probably. Committing ground troops is out of option. The most we cand o is to lend some F-16 or the pilots for bombing runs

I have to disagree,you might have noticed how these radicals are expanding all over the region,sooner or later they will look to target us.How about airstrikes,military aids etc etc .
Hi,

how can you be certain the one that we are fighting for or will fight arent radical themselves ?

Well Iran is majority Shia their country their business, you a Sunni tekhedar?.

Why so much hatred for Iran and iranic people?.
Because of their bias and evil towards the other muslims and Pakistan as well. read the history.

Because of their bias and evil towards the other muslims and Pakistan as well. read the history.

Like the evil and bias of Pakistan towards Pukhtoons, Baluch and the Afghans?.

Like how it was against the Muslims of East Pakistan?.

Like the evil and bias of Pakistan towards Pukhtoons, Baluch and the Afghans?.
Really !!! when did that happened. . last i checked the first two are happy with Pakistan. enjoying lives and their CIVIL RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom