What's new

Egypt Muslim Brotherhood Mulls Run For Presidency

Some people here have a misconception that in the event that Iran gets attacked Pakistan will assist Saudis and their allies against Iran, which is totally incorrect:

"Pakistan has pledged to support Iran if the US launches a military attack against the Islamic Republic. The Pakistani president assured the Iranian leader that his country’s territory will not be used as a launch pad for such an assault.

Should the United Stated decide to attack Iran, Pakistan will not support the move and will not allow the US to use its local airbases for military operations, the Pakistani leader Asif Ali Zardari said on Friday."

Pakistan allies with Iran against US — RT

Nothing says that our government is the one doing the funding and not Saudi citizens.

READ IT, HOW ABOUT THIS?

Conventional wisdom is that funding for both groups comes from Saudi Arabia, and from wealthy Egyptians living in the Gulf. The Minister of Islamic Endowments ("Awqaf") Hamdy Zakzouk, was recently quoted in the press as stating that both organizations, as well as Al Sunna Al Mohammedeya, another Egypt-based Salafi NGO, "receive significant funding from Saudi Arabia."

Why most?
about 25% of Pakistanis agree, other 25% confused. only 50% don't agree.
Thank God, Egypt still the mother of Arabs.

You must be really terrible at math.

The graph clearly indicates that a large portion Pakistanis (in red) don't see nuclear Iran as a threat.

image005.png

bro, I gave you the HDI rank. If you bother checking the def'n of HDI and how it's calculated, you wouldn't give me this bs.

"The Human Development Index (HDI) is a comparative measure of life expectancy, literacy, education, standards of living, and quality of life for countries worldwide"

now, you guys score below us.

Going back to your original troll comment, we in Iran grow almost every food available on this planet. We might not produce 100 percent of our needs in everything, but we produce everything. From fruits and vegetables to even rice and wheat. Your desert of a country has to import even vegetables and fruits.

Wahabis: logic is not their strong points.

READ IT, HOW ABOUT THIS?

Conventional wisdom is that funding for both groups comes from Saudi Arabia, and from wealthy Egyptians living in the Gulf. The Minister of Islamic Endowments ("Awqaf") Hamdy Zakzouk, was recently quoted in the press as stating that both organizations, as well as Al Sunna Al Mohammedeya, another Egypt-based Salafi NGO, "receive significant funding from Saudi Arabia."

But of course, they will still say no.

Egypt will always be an Islamic Arab country, whether you atheist/Christian like it or not. Everyone knows that the normal Egyptian guy is very religious and if Nour and MB unite, then its over for you secularists.
Viva Egypt!

bro, I gave you the HDI rank. If you bother checking the def'n of HDI and how it's calculated, you wouldn't give me this bs.

"The Human Development Index (HDI) is a comparative measure of life expectancy, literacy, education, standards of living, and quality of life for countries worldwide"

now, you guys score below us.

Going back to your original troll comment, we in Iran grow almost every food available on this planet. We might not produce 100 percent of our needs in everything, but we produce everything. From fruits and vegetables to even rice and wheat. Your desert of a country has to import even vegetables and fruits.

Wahabis, logic is not their strong points.

Ask him where does jordan get its water from :D, clean water for drinking.

You must be really terrible at math.

The graph clearly indicates that a large portion Pakistanis (in red) don't see nuclear Iran as a threat.

image005.png

So, I am the one who is terrible at Math?:lol:
About 50% don't agree that Iranian nuclear-armed is a threat.:azn:

Egypt will always be an Islamic Arab country, whether you atheist/Christian like it or not. Everyone knows that the normal Egyptian guy is very religious and if Nour and MB unite, then its over for you secularists.
Viva Egypt!

Egypt is a Mix of Secular/Religious we might be a Muslim Country However Egyptian Nationalism is growing. Al Nour and MB will not Unite it's a better change of MB and Seculars vs Al Nour. Egyptians remember Saudi Arabia wanted to keep Mubarak.

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/106555/20110129/saudi-king-expresses-support-for-mubarak.htm
Here is the saudi king against the protestors.

READ IT, HOW ABOUT THIS?

As I said, no mention of our government here.

So, I am the who is terrible at Math?
Yes, because you can't tell how much 25% of a graph is.

About 50% don't agree that Iranian nuclear-armed is a threat.
So you are agreeing with me and the graph i provided that about 50% of the correspondents don't view Nuclear Iran as a threat, while about 24% view nuclear Iran as a threat and the rest don't know.

So that proves my point.:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom