What's new

Egypt Muslim Brotherhood Mulls Run For Presidency

Kindly tell me what AirCraft do they operate at the moment and what any US military equipment is stationed in KSA?? They are part of the training mission that is all.
doesn't matter an enemy is an enemy, this shows that Saudi and USA are allies, and we all know ISrael controls USA, so Saudi and Israel are allies

Egypt is currently building a New Government something called Democracy and something you lack, Egypt will stand on it's own feet with or without saudi aid. no egypt does not need saudi arabia for anything, you relay heavily on south asian slave labor and foreigners maintain everything in your country, Egyptians from the GCC are free to come back home a build a modern Islamic Democracy that will prosper.

Saudi Arabia becomes hostile to Egypt they have Iran to the East and Egypt to the West to deal with. Only thing we need saudi arabia for is hajj and thats it.
We can be friends with Iran, and have great relations with Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia and Iran bad relations won't last forever, common sense says that. We are neighboring countries who have had great relations all over our histroy, we both need eachother. For economic, cultural, military reasons we need to co-operate together, not to mention Islamic reasosns.

Israeli-lion, don't you have sth new? we have discussed this before. plz stop being a parrot.:whistle:

Hey, how many times did i have to tell you, go the Israeli embassy and kneel down and do your job there. This is the million times i have already told you, dont throw stones if you live in a glass house. TRAITOR

Hey, how many times did i have to tell you, go the Israeli embassy and kneel down and do your job there. This is the million times i have already told you, dont throw stones if you live in a glass house. TRAITOR
:rofl: looooooooooooooool

they will try and stop them from gaining power in Jordan, and Syria.

We don't care what they do in Jordan or Syria, they were elected in Egypt and represent our people.

We can be friends with Iran, and have great relations with Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia and Iran bad relations won't last forever, common sense says that. We are neighboring countries who have had great relations all over our histroy, we both need eachother. For economic, cultural, military reasons we need to co-operate together, not to mention Islamic reasosns.

There is no need to cooperate with Saudi Arabia on Islamic Issues what do they have to teach us ? Preventing our women from driving, Stoning, Flogging ? we can work with Saudi Arabia however it is important to Increase Relations with Iran we can learn from iran more then Saudi Arabia.

If Israel can be a nuclear, then Iran can be too. It is only fair. I myself would rather see a nuclear free ME, but i don't see israel giving up its nukes, so i do support a nuclear Iran, and i will support a nuclear Egypt in the future, and i would support a nuclear Saudi Arabia as well. Iran is not the enemy, no matter how much effort is spent to make it look like the enemy. It might be the enemy for Israel, which is something i find very cool.

Because you living in NY, you have no empathy to Syrian brothers slaughtered and raped with Iran support. You could't care less how Iraq is now part of Iran, you could't care less how what the Iranians are doing all around you because you don't live here. Egyptians are all aware of the Persian wet dream of having some sort of empire, It won't happen as long as Saudis are around.:guns:

Due to the excessive propaganda campaign launched against KSA from all directions you will find many Saudis who have become extremely nationalistic and get excited easily I for one do not blame them I mean just take a look at this forum people saying "Saudis are the worst people alive" for one. Imagine the same things are said about Egypt what will you do?? On a government and military level we hold our biggest exercises with Egypt hell we even synchronized our calling codes and shifras to improve ability to work together so relations with KSA and Egypt will remain strong no matter what regardless of the extremely revolting Propaganda campaign against KSA. But I guess it is the tax of greatness after all.
People are free to express their opinions, but as far as i know, most countries in the world are trying to have closer ties with Saudi Arabia. Those countries leaders gotta know something to try to have closer ties with Saudi Arabia, right ?

Because you living in NY, you have no empathy to Syrian brothers slaughtered and raped with Iran support. You could't care less how Iraq is now part of Iran, you could't care less how what the Iranians are doing all around you because you don't live here. Egyptians are all aware of the Persian wet dream of having some sort of empire, It won't happen as long as Saudis are around.

:rofl:, brainwashed ignorant racist human.

Because you living in NY, you have no empathy to Syrian brothers slaughtered and raped with Iran support. You could't care less how Iraq is now part of Iran, you could't care less how what the Iranians are doing all around you because you don't live here. Egyptians are all aware of the Persian wet dream of having some sort of empire, It won't happen as long as Saudis are around.

Iraq is not apart of Iran the current leadership is highly pro Iranian thats the difference, Egyptians want the good times during the 50's and 60's when we were the most advanced arab country in the region.

Jordanian Muslim Brotherhood wing declared a Holy War on Syria, last week . :rofl:

There is no need to cooperate with Saudi Arabia on Islamic Issues what do they have to teach us ? Preventing our women from driving, Stoning, Flogging ? we can work with Saudi Arabia however it is important to Increase Relations with Iran we can learn from iran more then Saudi Arabia.
We can learn from both countries, and they can learn from us. Human, minorities and women rights are not that much better in most Islamic countries. We still have a way to go, all of us! Egypt can bring both countries to work together, it will only do good for the region, and for Palestine which is the ultimate goal.

We can learn from both countries, and they can learn from us. Human, minorities and women rights are not that much better in most Islamic countries. We still have a way to go, all of us! Egypt can bring both countries to work together, it will only do good for the region, and for Palestine which is the ultimate goal.
nah the ultimate goal now is to destroy Syria, so the Palestinian case dies.

Back
Top Bottom