What's new

Egypt mulls JF-17 co-production

Israel by any way not that much strong ,.......and by army we can smach it ..... but damn to the politics

hai .... thats my first reply for me here ..... i just want to inform you that the jf-17 wont be the first line fighter in the EAF ..... but to replace it with the mig21 , and we are waiting to know now days to know wich fighter will be the first line one

Hi , please Introduce yourself in members Introduction fourm.

Yes we know that a Light weight Multirole Fighter cannot be a Frontline Fighter for PAF or EAF , thanks anyway:D

EAF's Frontline Fighter would be F-16C/D.

Why are you all guys fighting on a deal which has not been finalized yet

and

Mr.sami_1'

We are not forcing egypt to buy jf-17, surely Egypt will only buy jf-17 if it will fullfill there needs,otherwise why the hell they would buy it? its not like that if france or anyother country is offering you there aircraft you can just go and buy them there are lots of things which you have to keep in mind while buying aircraft ,its price,reliability of supplier n stuff its not like buying a pepsi or deciding b/w Pepsi n coke that you have decided n got it ,French also offered us Rafale wats the big thng?being offered and being purchased are hell of different thngs

If you are providing us comparisons of jf-17 nad f-16 dun you thnk Egyptian airforce knows it,believe me n surley they know more than you ,if its so useless aircraft thn y they are even wasting their time in negotiations ,
i hope yo would b the defense minister of egypt

Egypt has around 200+ mig-21 and f-7 which they should replace with some better platform like JF-17 .so i think JF-17 have very good possibility to get more order from egypt .

Egypt has around 200+ mig-21 and f-7 which they should replace with some better platform like JF-17 .so i think JF-17 have very good possibility to get more order from egypt .

oooooo no they will replace it with f22 rapter

because jf-17 is under powerd air craft

Last edited:
one country i would like to see being supplied with thunders is BD.

one country i would like to see being supplied with thunders is BD.

Both Bangladesh/Egypt are ideal candidates for JF17 thunder platform

50 Planes for Bangladesh
100 Planes for Egypt (No profiliration of Pakistan/Chinese technology they offered their K-8 to India I read some place)

hai .... thats my first reply for me here ..... i just want to inform you that the jf-17 wont be the first line fighter in the EAF ..... but to replace it with the mig21 , and we are waiting to know now days to know wich fighter will be the first line one

:welcome: to :pdf:
Infact we are doing the same thing, we are replacing it with our F7s:cheers:

:welcome: to :pdf:
Infact we are doing the same thing, we are replacing it with our F7s and our front line ones will be F16 and upcoming J10B fleet:cheers:

JF17 Thunder is insurance policy

J10B / F16 C/D will be the main planes

JF17 Thunder will be a All rounder in our team Boom Boom Thunder

The upside on thunder is that it WILL advance even more which is awesome because its already a wonderful plane

Last edited:
they are in talks for 48 planes but no confirm deal so far... hope so we get the deal and more orders from other muslim nations as well. we should offer it to Syria, Jurdan, Iran, Bangladesh, Morroco, Tunisia and others...

any news about Azerbaijan order????

Back
Top Bottom