What's new

Egypt mulls JF-17 co-production

Dear brother,

I just have 1 comment. In fact Egyptian f-16s has already BVR missiles, they are carrying Aim-7M with range 50km. but the problem is that missile is Simi active radar homing, we need active radar homing missile like Aim-120 or R-77 or SD-10. but that doesn’t mean we don't have BVRs.

Best regards

any plans of inducting bvr missiles in the near future? I mean a large airforce like egypts, one would assume would already have inducted bvr missiles years ago. What is the most advanced air to air missile currently in egyptian service?

any plans of inducting bvr missiles in the near future? I mean a large airforce like egypts, one would assume would already have inducted bvr missiles years ago. What is the most advanced air to air missile currently in egyptian service?

I think it is Aim-7m, whith rangs 50 KM.

Regards

Dear brother,

I just have 1 comment. In fact Egyptian f-16s has already BVR missiles, they are carrying Aim-7M with range 50km. but the problem is that missile is Simi active radar homing, we need active radar homing missile like Aim-120 or R-77 or SD-10. but that doesn’t mean we don't have BVRs.

Best regards

i was mainly referring to Aim-120 series which is the advanced one and used by all f-16 c/d as well as mlu's flying all over the world apart from egypt ,egypt is the only one with such a large fleet of f-16's but still having no Aim-120 bvr

My point was if egypt buys jf-17 thn your airforce will surely get sd-10 whose range is ~100km and the later versions will have even greater range so u people dun have to beg (sorry didnt mean to hurt u but didnt find any other suitable word as egypt is really trying hard for Aim-120 but the only thng they are getting is a big NO) for Aim-120 from USA

i was mainly referring to Aim-120 series which is the advanced one and used by all f-16 c/d as well as mlu's flying all over the world apart from egypt ,egypt is the only one with such a large fleet of f-16's but still having no Aim-120 bvr

My point was if egypt buys jf-17 thn your airforce will surely get sd-10 whose range is ~100km and the later versions will have even greater range so u people dun have to beg (sorry didnt mean to hurt u but didnt find any other suitable word as egypt is really trying hard for Aim-120 but the only thng they are getting is a big NO) for Aim-120 from USA

I understand Mani
It's more of an annoyance and concern that Egypt which is a brother nation is lacking behind compared to your arch enemy Israel. We all want Egypt to be in front technologically and ready for any future attack.

BVR is great tec but its mean BVR is every thing egypt has well SAM system and don'f forget israel is total jeruslam is 108km away from egypt border . there is alot of pain for israel if they try to make mess with egypt. i think 73 war teach alesson to israel abut egypt.in my think israel can make any advantrure in future but not now.

sorry a little of topic
i am realy curious about it.
that what hapen in 1973 arb israel air battel's
i have watched history chanal videos but they only talk about israel's destruction and i realy want to know how arab fighter performed in this air battel i have searched a lot but nothing found informative may be our egyption brother help out.
some videos shows israel air plan being shot down by SAM
but really want to know about dog fights between arab and israel

Dear brother,

I agree with you fore importance of active radar homing missiles, that exactly what I said before, Egypt doesn’t need "any" BVR missiles, we have already BVR a2a, but it is not "fire and forget" type

sorry a little of topic
i am realy curious about it.
that what hapen in 1973 arb israel air battel's
i have watched history chanal videos but they only talk about israel's destruction and i realy want to know how arab fighter performed in this air battel i have searched a lot but nothing found informative may be our egyption brother help out.
some videos shows israel air plan being shot down by SAM
but really want to know about dog fights between arab and israel

The Egyptian pilots did well within Mig-21s capabilities. They greatest achievement were "El Mansourah air battle", they shot down 18 Israeli planes in one air battle. You can read more about the Egyptian pilots' performance hear.

Egypt Daily News

About El Mansourah air battle, you can read this article in ACIG

Battle of el-Mansourah

great stories Horas!
الله يخلي سلاح جو مصر

I prefer for Egypt to buy JF-17 Block I.....
Let the jet get more mature with BLock II, then join for partnership

Between Egypt and Pakistan all option for cooperation are open just Egypt face higher level of thereat from Israel than Pakistan from India so we need in near future aircraft same level have in Israel

With Pakistan Egypt and Pakistan can benefit for exchange some military product and training may be cooperation in development some component or ammunition for weapons for aircraft or get some level for technology transfer for submarine building

we not looking for high level of cooperation in military area with India just for small area mainly in some component and cheap cost of technology transfer that West like staff training but never in big project like fighter or submarine actually India in that area in integration not well and get sort of technology from Israel and we have better alternative than india is russia and china beside South Korea and Singapore

we don't forget India not provide any good support for egypt in73 war
in time Egypt need weapons preparing for October war other wise Pakistan allow provide some help for Egypt in that war like overhaul Some Egyptian military ships and Egypt get access to some technical information about Western military item in Pakistan same Israel have in military services

for economic cooperation India have good chance to expand investment in industrial area like chemical and engineering industries they propose $25 Billion investment in Egypt

other wise Egypt and Pakistan last week establish friendship commit between tow countries

there is small level of economic cooperation between Egypt and Pakistan but in near future will be better

I'm need to say many opportunity are available to cooperate in military between Egypt and Pakistan same like Pakistan have with turkey and Egypt have with turkey and it's better than cooperate with non Muslim country

in near future we will have good news about egypt and military cooperation with Pakistan and other countries

Between Egypt and Pakistan all option for cooperation are open just Egypt face higher level of thereat from Israel than Pakistan from India so we need in near future aircraft same level have in Israel

With Pakistan Egypt and Pakistan can benefit for exchange some military product and training may be cooperation in development some component or ammunition for weapons for aircraft or get some level for technology transfer for submarine building

we not looking for high level of cooperation in military area with India just for small area mainly in some component and cheap cost of technology transfer that West like staff training but never in big project like fighter or submarine actually India in that area in integration not well and get sort of technology from Israel and we have better alternative than india is russia and china beside South Korea and Singapore

we don't forget India not provide any good support for egypt in73 war
in time Egypt need weapons preparing for October war other wise Pakistan allow provide some help for Egypt in that war like overhaul Some Egyptian military ships and Egypt get access to some technical information about Western military item in Pakistan same Israel have in military services

for economic cooperation India have good chance to expand investment in industrial area like chemical and engineering industries they propose $25 Billion investment in Egypt

other wise Egypt and Pakistan last week establish friendship commit between tow countries

there is small level of economic cooperation between Egypt and Pakistan but in near future will be better

I'm need to say many opportunity are available to cooperate in military between Egypt and Pakistan same like Pakistan have with turkey and Egypt have with turkey and it's better than cooperate with non Muslim country

in near future we will have good news about egypt and military cooperation with Pakistan and other countries

IN 1965 war between INDIA and PAKISTAN....EGYPT WAS THE ONLY MUSLIM COUNTRY WHO BACKED INDIA IN THE WAR AGAINST PAKISTAN......

Well Egyptian and Pakistani cooperation could be something worth while but let the JF17 thunder be a move in right direction

As for danger to Egypt from Israel I don't think that is some what true as Israel and Egypt have solid peace treaties and their leaders meet with Israelis on regular basis ...

If we view the issue from a real prespective I think

Pakistan/Egypt cooperation would be a good move for both countries starting with Egypt purchsing some new JF17 thunder models and may be we can discuss F22P frigates down the line

Or space projects (Egypt/Turkey/Pakistan) and who knows may be iran and others

I see alot of similaries between Egypt/Pakistan in term of population and social structure and in term of what the people of both countries are capable of doing

IN 1965 war between INDIA and PAKISTAN....EGYPT WAS THE ONLY MUSLIM COUNTRY WHO BACKED INDIA IN THE WAR AGAINST PAKISTAN......

don't bring far far past bro here . in 1965 egypt help india then you forget 1967 and 1973 we send help to egypt its mean after 1965 pakistan agypt improove there relations so until now we have not any single problim from egypt. as you know pakistan is far away in relations with afro arab nations so its not there falt but out diplomacy in sleeping .:hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom