What's new

Egypt mulls JF-17 co-production

Bro this is a harsh reality but one has to accept that many of these Arab world countries (dun wana specifeid as it will get much controversial) dun thnk of us in a respectable manner many of them call us poor and beggars and adding to the injury they supprot india more thn us they are arrogant coz of there wealth but they forget that when Israel attacks on them neither their wealth works nor india comes to help them BUT WE PAKISTANIS ARE THE ONE WHO SACRIFICE OUR PILOTS AND SONS OF THIS NATION TO DEFEND THEM...
but when it comes to Kashmir issue no one stands with us the so called Richest Arab world show their back and we lyk always are the one standing alone .We always say that they are our muslim brothers but where this brotherhood goes when its their turn to support us or help us...Actualy sorry to say but we are the most emotional people on this earth ..Humein koi aathanay bhi dai deta hai tau hum usay pta nahi kia kuch bana letey hain

For me if there is any muslim country who respect us is Turkey and if there is any non-muslim country who respect us is China

You all can disagree with me everyone has his right and personal knowledge

Sorry for going bit off topic

Mujhe bhi drama bazi lagti hai , doosre planes ki price kum kerwane ke liye , hum ko beech me dala hai take doosri companies give them zabardust rates....

This whole assembly line of our prized asset is none sense - every thing gets assembed locally and will use chinese /pakistani weapons

After 100-200 planes , you can get western weapons integration with time , why would anyone want to have weapons with limitation ?? in frist place??

Bro this is a harsh reality but one has to accept that many of these Arab world countries (dun wana specifeid as it will get much controversial) dun thnk of us in a respectable manner many of them call us poor and beggars and adding to the injury they supprot india more thn us they are arrogant coz of there wealth but they forget that when Israel attacks on them neither their wealth works nor india comes to help them BUT WE PAKISTANIS ARE THE ONE WHO SACRIFICE OUR PILOTS AND SONS OF THIS NATION TO DEFEND THEM...
but when it comes to Kashmir issue no one stands with us the so called Richest Arab world show their back and we lyk always are the one standing alone .We always say that they are our muslim brothers but where this brotherhood goes when its their turn to support us or help us...Actualy sorry to say but we are the most emotional people on this earth ..Humein koi aathanay bhi dai deta hai tau hum usay pta nahi kia kuch bana letey hain

For me if there is any muslim country who respect us is Turkey and if there is any non-muslim country who respect us is China

i am 1000% agree thats the point i rise many many times here we are not KIRAY KE TATU. palistine iraq afghanistan ke liye kisi ne apna gher jalaya hum ne.hum bewakoof hai or hum dosroon ke liye apny mulk ko phly hi 80% barbaad ker chuky hai.:agree:

i am 1000% agree thats the point i rise many many times here we are not KIRAY KE TATU. palistine iraq afghanistan ke liye kisi ne apna gher jalaya hum ne.hum bewakoof hai or hum dosroon ke liye apny mulk ko phly hi 80% barbaad ker chuky hai.:agree:

Your stats are bit off track not 80% rather 99.9% :undecided:

My point is not to create any offense rather to create a sense..that we help u people in result we also want your support on different issues like Kashmir issue ....Let them do somethng for us we are more than ready to do anythng for them

We are not getting proudy that we got great pilots because its all because of ALLAH the ALMIGHTY

" Non-Muslims are not afraid of us because of our bravery rather they are afraid of us because ALLAH (SWT) has put our fear in their hearts"

Dear Friends

First of all that news came from ramalluh as Isarel media not comming
from any egyptian source that mean egypt not give any real data about fighter selection

egypt untill have chinese and russian option for fighter

other point egypt before assemble

120 F-6 + 120 F-7 chinese fighter in 5 years from 1980 to 1985 that mean fighter production line in AOI Factories

beside egypt have pervious project Mirage -2000 and everybody know which level Mirage 2000 compare light fighter LCA & Fc-1

there is announce from ministry of military production that egypt have local Indigenously design fighter based of westren fighter

China already the owner of FC-1 Licence and real producer
pakistan what produce from Fc-1 Fighter untill now no avion
egypt lsat deal F-16 not signed before american approved Aim-120

egypt actullay requirements 2 engine fighter not light fighter

egypt not release any information regarding which aircraft selection

egypt produce between 120-180 K8E aircraft trainer and egyptin model better than chines model

we unitll know brother not release any real confirmation data about our fighter
so all news not real news untill confirmation from egypt

Your stats are bit off track not 80% rather 99.9% :undecided:

My point is not to create any offense rather to create a sense..that we help u people in result we also want your support on different issues like Kashmir issue ....Let them do somethng for us we are more than ready to do anythng for them

We are not getting proudy that we got great pilots because its all because of ALLAH the ALMIGHTY

" Non-Muslims are not afraid of us because of our bravery rather they are afraid of us because ALLAH (SWT) has put our fear in their hearts"

keep religun aside we are going to busness with egypt we have to sale them . its most important project of our history . some one like to own the project or what ever we need money and space in international waipons market current 400mn$ is nothing we have to sold every year atleast 1bn + every years.there is no brother sister mother in world comunity but busness.:)

Dear Friends

from any egyptian source that mean egypt not give any real data about fighter selection

120 F-6 + 120 F-7 chinese fighter in 5 years from 1980 to 1985 that mean fighter production line in AOI Factories

beside egypt have pervious project Mirage -2000 and everybody know which level Mirage 2000 compare light fighter LCA & Fc-1

there is announce from ministry of military production that egypt have local Indigenously design fighter based of westren fighter

egypt produce between 120-180 K8E aircraft trainer and egyptin model better than chines model

welcome on DP

respected sir china is not 100% owner of project and there is 100s of parts there in jf-17 from pakistan . you can please check its 50-50 project from 1994.every link of jf-17 -fc-1 is abut 50-50 project.:welcome:

Dear Friends

Yes please tell , Mubarak sahib , no rush , we are not in hurry, we have many customers :P lol

Looking @ what the Egyptian airforce has , I can conclude they have a policy to not trust just one supplier for their weaponry

Don't put all your apples in one basket approach

a) They have french planes
b) They have American planes
c) They have some russian weapons but they had some problems
with russians in past
d) Of course then they have the Chinese variation

What we know conclusively is that , well they got chinese planes in past as well...great

So they ordered 150 chinese planes in past , which are not outdated
a similar story to Pakistans own story with our Fatan bombers.

So The order is for about 150 new planes up to 200 planes.

I don't think that its in Pakistan' national interest to give out assembly lines to foreign countries for small orders, it has to be a strategic cooperation or 2-3 billion dollar worth of deals including extra from weaponry

We have missiles on JF17 thunder, and also Raad missiles and glider bombs that we can sell along with other good in package

And its a really good deal

Why would you want to but weapons that are only effecting for 20 km range or 14 km range , when you can get 100-400 km open range weapons from China and Pakistan?:pakistan::china:

Its a strategic decision that Egypt has to make what is more important freedom form weapons restriction of join hands and have something in its airforce that can combat and give it an edge

If Egypt wants to waste cash on Grippen lol or other fancy names , go ahead waste 80 million dollar / plane , when you can get same plane or "better" with better weapons

But realistically Egypt shoud just simply purchase 150-200 planes from Pakistan/China (we will fly these out to their airports) like all Nations do. The weapons have to be Chinese/Pakistani , I mean when you sell a plane its a package , its not like parts collection

In 4-5 years time China will master avionics at the pace its going at and its only a matter of time before China is the best nation in Avionics and Radars

:china: Engineering is best there is nothing that china can't manufacture now

Looking @ what the Egyptian airforce has , I can conclude they have a policy to not trust just one supplier for their weaponry

Don't put all your apples in one basket approach

a) They have french planes
b) They have American planes
c) They have some russian weapons but they had some problems
with russians in past
d) Of course then they have the Chinese variation

What we know conclusively is that , well they got chinese planes in past as well...great

So they ordered 150 chinese planes in past , which are not outdated
a similar story to Pakistans own story with our Fatan bombers.

So The order is for about 150 new planes up to 200 planes.

I don't think that its in Pakistan' national interest to give out assembly lines to foreign countries for small orders, it has to be a strategic cooperation or 2-3 billion dollar worth of deals including extra from weaponry

We have missiles on JF17 thunder, and also Raad missiles and glider bombs that we can sell along with other good in package

And its a really good deal

Why would you want to but weapons that are only effecting for 20 km range or 14 km range , when you can get 100-400 km open range weapons from China and Pakistan?:pakistan::china:

Its a strategic decision that Egypt has to make what is more important freedom form weapons restriction of join hands and have something in its airforce that can combat and give it an edge

If Egypt wants to waste cash on Grippen lol or other fancy names , go ahead waste 80 million dollar / plane , when you can get same plane or "better" with better weapons

But realistically Egypt shoud just simply purchase 150-200 planes from Pakistan/China (we will fly these out to their airports) like all Nations do. The weapons have to be Chinese/Pakistani , I mean when you sell a plane its a package , its not like parts collection

In 4-5 years time China will master avionics at the pace its going at and its only a matter of time before China is the best nation in Avionics and Radars

:china: Engineering is best there is nothing that china can't manufacture now

hold on its unconfirmed news.:lol:

Hey bro, chill and relax! Not all Arabs are bad, not all of them despise us or look down on us! Maybe their governments are full of *******'s but that doesn't mean every man, women, and child in Arab countries hate us or look down on us!

I agree but just remember - Respect Is Earned, it Is Not a Give Me. Have we ever given a thought as to why they don't respect us and what we need to do to rectify that?

Regards

Mani2020 in future who needs Arabian oil not us , so don't care if they respect us or not.

Pakistan, US agree on new Afghan set-up
In return for the success of this policy, the sources claimed, Washington has given guarantees to Islamabad that it would support Pakistan’s efforts to buy nuclear power plants from France for peaceful purposes, limit India’s political role in Afghanistan and Pakistan would have the right to buy oil and gas on less-than-market price from the proposed oil and gas pipelines originating from Central Asia and Afghanistan to India. The royalty that Pakistan would earn on these energy pipelines passing through its territory would be in addition to the above benefits.

Pakistan, US agree on new Afghan set-up

Hi my friend,

I don't know about the expected value of the deal, but indeed the number of required planes is high (100+ plans). On the other hand, Egypt currently is not seeking for assembly, the AOI ( Arab Organization Industry ) is seeking for production, to be specific, AOI planned to produce an air frame and import other parts, just like the K-8E case.

Allow me to clear a point; some brothers said that Egypt has no BVR missiles. In fact that is not correct; EAF F-16s carry AIM-7m while Egyptian Mirage-2000 carry super-530. Both are BVR missiles. But the problem is nether of them are ARHM, both are SARHM, so Egypt is looking for something like Aim-120, R-77 and SD-10.

On the other hand, all available radars for JF-17 has a limited range relatively ( about 100KM only) this meaning the plane can't use any missile with longer range with – let's say 80 km? This point needs some work in the plane nose- it is little small for larger and stronger radars

I will be honest with you, I support Jf-17 to replace Mig-21s in air defense role, Egypt look at the thunder as its effective solution to replace second line fighters. But the current thunder is not equal to 4++ planes, Egypt is also looking for first line fighter and there is a discussion with china for the J-10. Yet, thunder has great development potential and that what make Egypt interested in it especially that it will include cooperation with friendly nations like Pakistan and China

This is not how plans business is happening those days or even earlier. States with defense industrial base don’t just buy "full package" china in the best has no problem to give Egypt the right to assumable F-7s and F-6s. And even production under lisenes like K-8E. Even for other nations, you can take Brazil as example, it demanded technology transfer in the last bid and it was ok for all the bidders. India on the other hand put French equipment on its Russian plans.

Best Regards

Hi my friend,

I don't know about the expected value of the deal, but indeed the number of required planes is high (100+ plans). On the other hand, Egypt currently is not seeking for assembly, the AOI ( Arab Organization Industry ) is seeking for production, to be specific, AOI planned to produce an air frame and import other parts, just like the K-8E case.

Allow me to clear a point; some brothers said that Egypt has no BVR missiles. In fact that is not correct; EAF F-16s carry AIM-7m while Egyptian Mirage-2000 carry super-530. Both are BVR missiles. But the problem is nether of them are ARHM, both are SARHM, so Egypt is looking for something like Aim-120, R-77 and SD-10.

On the other hand, all available radars for JF-17 has a limited range relatively ( about 100KM only) this meaning the plane can't use any missile with longer range with – let's say 80 km? This point needs some work in the plane nose- it is little small for larger and stronger radars

I will be honest with you, I support Jf-17 to replace Mig-21s in air defense role, Egypt look at the thunder as its effective solution to replace second line fighters. But the current thunder is not equal to 4++ planes, Egypt is also looking for first line fighter and there is a discussion with china for the J-10. Yet, thunder has great development potential and that what make Egypt interested in it especially that it will include cooperation with friendly nations like Pakistan and China

This is not how plans business is happening those days or even earlier. States with defense industrial base don’t just buy "full package" china in the best has no problem to give Egypt the right to assumable F-7s and F-6s. And even production under lisenes like K-8E. Even for other nations, you can take Brazil as example, it demanded technology transfer in the last bid and it was ok for all the bidders. India on the other hand put French equipment on its Russian plans.

Best Regards

Ahlan wa sahlan, good to see another arab brother in here.
Enjoy your stay at the web's best defence forum.
:pdf::pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom