What's new

Egypt - HAL offers to set up LCA and LCH manufacturing.

Egypt unlike other nations in that region has interests in developing its own defense products and were aware of its importance very early on

For example, Egyptians were developing their turbojet engines as late as 1960s

View attachment 859119

They used HAL HF-24 Marut for testing the above engine

Brandner E-300

Assuming Egyptians plan to continue above trend of Defence R&D inhouse, technology know how from Tejas specifically composites and laminates will be very useful and any aerospace ventures Eygpt has planned . Other suppliers of this technology may not be open to share or share it at reasonable price

View attachment 859122

True Egypt is one among those countries that got different teeth for eating and showing...... I won't be surprised if they are already a nuclear power..... In fact...........

Jf17 price for quality ratio is poor
Source for this information?

Otherwise you smell like an Indiot pretending to be an Egyptian.

Usually Egyptians do not come on Pakistani forums.

Excerpts:

India has offered Egypt to set up production and manufacturing facilities for Tejas Mk1A light combat aircraft (LCA), as well as helicopters, informed sources told Daily News Egypt. This comes as India pursues export opportunities in the MENA region.

The sources confirmed the reports in Indian media that a series of high-level engagements have taken place with Egypt.

Besides offering the Tejas Mk1A Light Aircraft (LCA) to Egypt, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has also introduced its range of indigenous helicopters such as the Advanced Light Helicopter (ALH) and Light Combat Helicopters (LCH).

Reports have also indicated that India is the frontrunner for Malaysia’s requirements for light combat aircraft, with a comprehensive deal on the table including maintenance and spare parts for Russia’s Su-30 fighter jets.

Why would Egyptians buy Indian shit when there are better alternative available?

Excerpts:

India has offered Egypt to set up production and manufacturing facilities for Tejas Mk1A light combat aircraft (LCA), as well as helicopters, informed sources told Daily News Egypt. This comes as India pursues export opportunities in the MENA region.

The sources confirmed the reports in Indian media that a series of high-level engagements have taken place with Egypt.

Besides offering the Tejas Mk1A Light Aircraft (LCA) to Egypt, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has also introduced its range of indigenous helicopters such as the Advanced Light Helicopter (ALH) and Light Combat Helicopters (LCH).

Reports have also indicated that India is the frontrunner for Malaysia’s requirements for light combat aircraft, with a comprehensive deal on the table including maintenance and spare parts for Russia’s Su-30 fighter jets.

Haha Indiot, article title is misleading.

Indians merely offered. It is not confirmed whether they are building LCA plant.

We do not have any news of Tejas negotiations, what we know via non-Egyptian sources is that HAL is to put forward an offer for Tejas Mark II production in Egypt during the EAF Chief’s visit. What seems more likely is BrahMos acquisition.
Egypt is said to be in a position to accept or reject a deal for 30-40 F-15Es or a similar variant, however only with early AMRAAMs and an EW suit said to be inferior to the Israeli F-16I.
Corresponding the EAF is a doorstep away from signing a deal for ~24 Eurofighters after reaching a good value for price from Egypt’s POV.
This year does not end without a DSCA notification regarding the sale of F-15s, F-16 upgrades and/or sale of AMRAAMs, or a public acknowledgment of a deal for some two dozen Eurofighters.
Possibly also the sale of BrahMos with a chance of ToT.
Tejas isn’t an option IMO.

Egypt unlike other nations in that region has interests in developing its own defense products and were aware of its importance very early on

For example, Egyptians were developing their turbojet engines as late as 1960s

View attachment 859119

They used HAL HF-24 Marut for testing the above engine

Brandner E-300

Assuming Egyptians plan to continue above trend of Defence R&D inhouse, technology know how from Tejas specifically composites and laminates will be very useful and any aerospace ventures Eygpt has planned . Other suppliers of this technology may not be open to share or share it at reasonable price

View attachment 859122

Composite laminate
correct

Source for this information?

Otherwise you smell like an Indiot pretending to be an Egyptian.

Usually Egyptians do not come on Pakistani forums.
The pakstanis and chinese havent offered suitable deals for egypt neither price nor cababilities for both the JF-17 and J-10
They simply put the tejas in competition and iam pretty sure neither you or the chinese want the market for this plane to blow up because it is known when Egypt buys a product it is given a certificate to pop around like hotcakes in every country
The current visit is mainly for the brahmos

Jf17 price for quality ratio is poor

I have no comment on the technical aspect of JF17 or Tejas, you may reject both and go for something else.
But you need to consider India and Israel are strong friends/allies.

True Egypt is one among those countries that got different teeth for eating and showing...... I won't be surprised if they are already a nuclear power..... In fact...........

No way...too much

Show some evidence or give hints.

No way...too much

Show some evidence or give hints.

there is no evidence but some incidents in past have pointed out towards the nuclear capability of Egypt.... there are so many countries in the world who has got this capability but never have demonstrated...... this includes Egypt, Iran, Burma, Japan, Canada and many others....

there is no evidence but some incidents in past have pointed out towards the nuclear capability of Egypt.... there are so many countries in the world who has got this capability but never have demonstrated...... this includes Egypt, Iran, Burma, Japan, Canada and many others....

Many countries may have the capability but did not build the thing.

Are you suggesting Egypt has the capability or it built the thing? I believe in the former but not the later. As for Iran, I believe the later.

Many countries may have the capability but did not build the thing.

Are you suggesting Egypt has the capability or it built the thing? I believe in the former but not the later. As for Iran, I believe the later.

Yes the countries I mentioned above except Japan and Canada have capability as well as active nukes....

Japan and Canada have capability but didn't build active nuke however if required they can build on a very short notice....

for Egypt I had came across reports of Russia at the time of soviet union had actually supplied ready to use nuclear warheads to Egypt and it never went back in Russia....

Visiting is one thing - namely a gesture of good will but also a hint to PAC/CAC - ... actually getting a contract something vastly different. But agreed, let's wait ...
HIgh likely Egypt is going for US-made aircraft... I don't see any chance for Jf 17 and Hal Tejas

Yes the countries I mentioned above except Japan and Canada have capability as well as active nukes....

Japan and Canada have capability but didn't build active nuke however if required they can build on a very short notice....

for Egypt I had came across reports of Russia at the time of soviet union had actually supplied ready to use nuclear warheads to Egypt and it never went back in Russia....

Really I never knew that. Do you have any link that I can read?

Also, what's your knowledge about nukes of Iran? Do they have active nukes?

Really I never knew that. Do you have any link that I can read?

Also, what's your knowledge about nukes of Iran? Do they have active nukes?

Unfortunately I don't have those sources now but not only through reliable internet sources but also through reliable mainstream news papers in India had very detailed article on hidden nuclear powers of the world..... South Africa too had secretly tested nuclear weapon in southern Indian Ocean but later they dismantled all nukes and closed the program officially.....

About Iran yes 100% it's a TEST AWAY nuclear power..... their program was on the verge of failure but at the last moment P1 centrifuges supply from Pakistan (actually Pak promised P2 centrifuges but supplied P1) boosted it enormously..... there's a reason why USA is still not attacking them.....

Unfortunately I don't have those sources now but not only through reliable internet sources but also through reliable mainstream news papers in India had very detailed article on hidden nuclear powers of the world..... South Africa too had secretly tested nuclear weapon in southern Indian Ocean but later they dismantled all nukes and closed the program officially.....

About Iran yes 100% it's a TEST AWAY nuclear power..... their program was on the verge of failure but at the last moment P1 centrifuges supply from Pakistan (actually Pak promised P2 centrifuges but supplied P1) boosted it enormously..... there's a reason why USA is still not attacking them.....

I always suspected Iran had nukes. Otherwise it doesn't make sense for them to sign the JCPOA because it requires them to reduce their enrichment and handing over enriched Uranium to Russia. It wouldn't make sense Iran would agree to such a thing while they have the big threat of US attacking them. So they must have made some warheads and then signed JCPOA.

Back
Top Bottom