What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

Syrian revolutionaries unhappy with Egyptians!:sick:

Yep. Ignored by the current U.S. Administration, generations of advocating bigotry over human and individual rights (all traceable to the Arab impulse to eliminate the Jewish presence in the Middle East) have brutalized the Syrians and eliminated any understanding of checks-and-balances among peoples who think they know what democracy is about.

One must differentiate between Jews and Zionists. ;)
Why bother, as anyone can be accused of being a "secret" Jew or "secret" Zionist and denied political rights, property, wealth, or life on that account?

Why bother, as anyone can be accused of being a "secret" Jew or "secret" Zionist and denied political rights, property, wealth, or life on that account?

It is a shame that the lines have been blurred in the east.

1820412669_blame_jews_247x300_xlarge.jpeg

Two faced as a rattle snake and untrustworthy

The guy is basically trying to jew the egyptian people out of their democracy

He is a Christian. Well after the military coup, Egyptian army demolished the Gaza tunnels, shut the Gaza-Rafah borders and reinforcement in Sinai (borders Israel) to fight the armed Bedouns so who does that please anyway?

Seems like Egyptian people did the right thing. Although I generally oppose revolutions but this seems like a good decision. A responsible political party should not issue such ridiculous statements.

You are the only smartest user in here when discussions about this and the ME. May Allah swt help the AKP against the Western backed protesters and secular oppositions.
My deepest sympathies MooshMoosh for your loss...The AKP will join the Egyptian MB soon..
images

Back
Top Bottom