What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

Egypt is not ready for democracy as other middle east countries but really do they need democracy?I don't think so.They get used to militarist goverments,kings and dictators...democracy is really too much for them.

I dont think Morsi was strong enough to lead Egypt; therefore his ouster was appropriate

Erdoğan almost experienced the same fate earlier

There is no democracy in the world. There is only democracy according to usa!

:laugh:

cant argue with that!

Thəorətic Muslim;4487067 said:
BBS says the turnout was 33% with 64% approving.
21%, then.

Who's fault was it that the constitution was approved when apparently the "Majority" doesnt like it? Can't be Morsi's fault his people got to the ballot while the opposition decided to go on a field trip to Alexandria or Sheikh al Shams.
I'll leave it to the Egyptians here to answer this one.

TAHREER SQUARE WOMEN SUFFER ABUSE AT THE HANDS OF PROTESTERS

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember we warned that Egypt was so destabilized by the fire the Wahabi had started that it might erupt in civil war, and one week later, --- well violence is the only language the Wahabi understands, I hope the Egyptian Army will clean Egyptian society of Wahabis and their sympathizers - The Wahabi have long asserted that all Muslims must submit to them, lets see if the Brave Egyptian Nation and army can teach them a lesson history will recall long in coming And hopefully more Muslims will realize who their enemy is.

take it easy on the bullsh it. the wahabis are people too.
and most muslims are becoming wahabis they are not extremists its jus some people.

I don't think so Farag. I could understand why Qatar is a loser but remember that they Qatari's had their own Arab Spring, so I guess we can put Qatar in par with the GCC. The US ,on the other hand, as well as Iran, invested billions of dollars on the MB which is overthrown now, it was like a pie in the sky for them!

Anyway, Egypt is our friend and ally, what makes them happy makes us happy. The interim president lived here for sometime so he's our friend too. Don't worry, the first foreign representative our new friend is going to expel will be the Iranian.

There is no Iranian ambassador to expel from Egypt.
It is Egypt's benefit to keep KSA and Iran at the same time.

By the way, Iran has not invested a dime in Egypt. Why did you see otherwise?

Morsi and MB is the best thing Iran can get, it can't be a winner. Anyway, what's your point of view regarding Syrian uprising? You're a Nasiri, so my guess is that you are pro regime.

What do you expect some liberals to befriend freaks like Najad :lol:

So far all official statements from Iran are Pro-morsi. I genuinely think Morsi wanted to warm up to Iran, but regional political atmosphere didn't let that happen aka Syria.

but Syria is really happy, I'm sure Assad is celebrating right now!

The MB wanted money, thankfully, Iran gave them the money.

man you are obsessed with Iran... Iran is your nightmare :omghaha:

Iran invested a big chunk of money on the MB, his response is quite justifiable.

There is no Iranian ambassador to expel from Egypt.
It is Egypt's benefit to keep KSA and Iran at the same time.

:undecided: I know he's just a representative right?

Egypt is our babe man!

The flow of money was coming from Iran in the much worse situation. Now hamas is left with erdogan. You already know it. I like palestinians no matter what even though I hate MB but you gotta accept the fact.

I don't blame you for developing anti-MB sentiments.

The only losers here are the law abiding citizens who just wanna live their life peacefully...

take it easy on the bullsh it. the wahabis are people too.
and most muslims are becoming wahabis they are not extremists its jus some people.[/QUOTE

You may be but the people of Egypt say otherwise - so on the BS meter, I defer to you

:undecided: I know he's just a representative right?

Egypt is our babe man!

I don't blame you for developing anti-MB sentiments.

Sudan is an example of how to have good relations with GCC and Iran at the same time. :)

Back
Top Bottom