What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

Forget what you call conspiracy theories, but this seemed planned from a while ago and now MB supporters and members are being arrested and censored. This path is the wrong path. As for Gaza, Hamas was here long before the MB came to power in Egypt and they will still continue running Gaza. But look at the events leading up to and after the ousting. I don't agree with all that's happened. And Egypt won't change over night, and reform won't be drastic either. Either way, I'm also looking forward for a settled solution with calm for Egypt. Although this censorship of anything Islamic went a little too far. Millions don't stand those who protested and you and others should count them in too.

Wassup Baby Brother ? :cheers:

Hows life treating you ? Any word on how have things lately been in Palestine ? :what:

well if this is what the people of egypt want then so be it, but if this is something they dont want we will see the results in upcoming days.
i know it seems like a lot of people but how many do you think are gathered here? 41 million? if not well thats how many voted for morsi.

Estimates are 17 million to 33 million (the largest demonstration in human history). Mohammed Mursi got 13 million votes when he was elected gaining 52% of the vote (with the support of revolutionaries and sympathisers whom he eventually alienated) out of 51 million registered voters (the second round was boycotted by many). So nearly half of registered voters turned up.

Actually, GCC is the biggest winner from ousting MB who have always posed a serious threat to them and other Arab monarchies. You seem to hate political Islam and extremism, however, I never heard you saying anything about extreme Mullahs in Tahran, and their terror groups, or is it too much to ask for? :/

UAE and KSA are the first winners. Syria and Iran are also winners. US is also a winner. Losers are hamas, Qatar, erdoganists, and MB.

Actually, GCC is the biggest winner from ousting MB who have always posed a serious threat to them and other Arab monarchies. You seem to hate political Islam and extremism, however, I never heard you saying anything about extreme Mullahs in Tahran, and their terror groups, or is it too much to ask for? :/

If you review the Civil conflict thread you will see I posted a article about Saudi Qatari divide. Wahabi cult have long been at war with Muslims, they realize they could not convert Muslims so they have taken to disguising themselves, complete with a variety of different names each designed to win them respect, bu the reality of the Wahabi is that they are a partner to those who seek to create enmity among Muslims - it is unfortunate that geo-political considerations of otside powers enable Wahabi designs though it can only be hoped that this will change soon. Jordan and Lebanon remain at great risk.

yaar why are we are discussing non pakistani siasat here? i mean pak media?

along with salafis ,takferes the west stooge Al Baradi was standing with Egyptian army chief .the same Al Baradi how was used against iran and iraq

excuse me but why bring MQM here? MQM performed in two areas, foreign overseas pakistanis and ports and shipping, for overseas pakistanis, the call rates got cheaper and got voting rights

for ports and shipping we got better performance since last time

so you cant blame MQM for the ills of ANP and PPP

and thats the exact reason why MQM gained even more seats while others lost

Have you seen the official statements released by the American foreign secretary and Obama himself. None of those are in favour of what has happened and believe that Mohammed Mursi should have stayed. Now if he was a real threat to American or Israeli interests this would not have happened or at least when he was overthrown the Americans would have immediately switched sides as they did in 2011.

I didn't say I wanted him to be a threat to israel or America especially when Egyptian military officials still either way tske those foreign policy matters in their own hands regardless of who's president. And he can't prove his interests right off the bat. No one will be a threat to America. But they can slowly move their sources elsewhere and invest elsewhere which was what he was doing and going toward that path which takes a lot of time. Of course that doesn't stop people like from judging him based in his first year, way to be in a rush and being judgemental. You don't see that when it comes to other leaders.

Wassup Baby Brother ? :cheers:

Hows life treating you ? Any word on how have things lately been in Palestine ? :what:

Life has been fun and great recently, although early off I got sick with a virus, I'm adapting to the weather here and having fun with family. As for Gaza, the gas here has been a major issue, there's a shortage. Some several little issues occurred but its mostly safe here and some people are well of, most aren't though. But, people in Gaza are sort of upset at the events in Egypt, although the pro fatah activists here are happy. They want to know how these changes will affect the political spectrum and relations with Egypt. Especially the border crossing and economic cooperation. Too early to tell. :)

man you are obsessed with Iran... Iran is your nightmare :omghaha:

Not really, but it's well known that Iranians & Co who happen to be a minority in Muslim world manage to use the word "Wahabi" allot to call Muslims because they are too cowards and sad creatures to use the right names. As for my friend @muse, he gets to explain his abstinence from criticizing Mullah terrorism and oppression, while being obsessed with Islam followers. Yes, muse, we are waiting for your precious response :coffee:

If you review the Civil conflict thread you will see I posted a article about Saudi Qatari divide. Wahabi cult have long been at war with Muslims, they realize they could not convert Muslims so they have taken to disguising themselves, complete with a variety of different names each designed to win them respect, bu the reality of the Wahabi is that they are a partner to those who seek to create enmity among Muslims - it is unfortunate that geo-political considerations of otside powers enable Wahabi designs though it can only be hoped that this will change soon. Jordan and Lebanon remain at great risk.

At war with Muslims? And converting Muslims? Are you for Really really for real?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really, but it's well known that Iranians & Co who happen to be a minority in Muslim world manage to use the word "Wahabi" allot to call Muslims because they are too cowards and sad creatures to use the right names. As for my friend @muse, he gets to explain his abstinence from criticizing Mullah terrorism and oppression, while being obsessed with Islam followers. Yes, muse, we are waiting for your precious response :coffee:

this is not about Iran, therefore you are obsessed with Iran.. enough with your obsession with Iran... man every post you make the word IRAN is mentioned...... stop insulting Iran and the people of Iran
@BLACKEAGLE stop defending terrorism and making justification for terrorism...

I didn't say I wanted him to be a threat to israel or America especially when Egyptian military officials still either way tske those foreign policy matters in their own hands regardless of who's president. And he can't prove his interests right off the bat. No one will be a threat to America. But they can slowly move their sources elsewhere and invest elsewhere which was what he was doing and going toward that path which takes a lot of time. Of course that doesn't stop people like from judging him based in his first year, way to be in a rush and being judgemental. You don't see that when it comes to other leaders.

Egypt in the current state need not be aggressive to any nation nor should it be. The Egyptian military still knows who the enemy is (if you need me I can show you mock Merkavas that are trained on by anti tank units).

No one asked to completely change the relationship nor did they have the intention to do so. You may want to refer to some of my and other Egyptian members posts as to why Morsi was impeached and its not just economic factors Egypt has gone through far worse.

Peace.

UAE and KSA are the first winners. Syria and Iran are also winners. US is also a winner. Losers are hamas, Qatar, erdoganists, and MB.

Hamas was here long before the MB ever took power in Egypt. What are you talking about? They've been through much worse situations than this.

Syria and Iran? :no: No, they are not. MB tried to have relations with Iran, but the timing and local as well as regional developments were constantly hindering it.

@Syrian Lion can you also translate the second video?

in fact can you translate more videos from Pro-Morsi madness?

Remember we warned that Egypt was so destabilized by the fire the Wahabi had started that it might erupt in civil war, and one week later, --- well violence is the only language the Wahabi understands, I hope the Egyptian Army will clean Egyptian society of Wahabis and their sympathizers - The Wahabi have long asserted that all Muslims must submit to them, lets see if the Brave Egyptian Nation and army can teach them a lesson history will recall long in coming And hopefully more Muslims will realize who their enemy is.

People like the ones in the first video should be hunted and butchered. No matter in which part of the world. These are the kind of a$$holes who have made it difficult to even visit a market place without any fear.

Back
Top Bottom