What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

what is wrong with that ? they are egyptians this our army
the Egyptian armed forces are for all Egyptians

Everything is wrong with it

The copts are one of the main groups who have subverted democracy in Egypt and the middle east, they have supported brutal dictators for decades and supported the slaughter of Muslims

1173890_362645923838593_830727803_n.jpg
Less than 3,000 people are in this picture. Surely more M-B supporters than this were on the streets demonstrating today?

The copts are one of the main groups who have subverted democracy in Egypt and the middle east, they have supported brutal dictators for decades and supported the slaughter of Muslims
I don't think the "slaughter of Muslims" bit is true; however, are Muslims really helping matters by burning down Coptic Christian churches right and left? And yes, I mean to implicate most Muslims here, as the Copts receive few if any words of sympathy or material support from Muslims inside or outside Egypt for these mad deeds.

If I recall correctly long ago Egypt had a Muslim ruler who went mad and burned down churches. Everybody, Christians and Muslims, was glad when he died and his Muslim successor rebuilt the churches with State funds.

Less than 3,000 people are in this picture. Surely more M-B supporters than this were on the streets demonstrating today?

i told you earlier stop reading Mathematics for retards

i think you applied your "limits" here right

lol

Everything is wrong with it

Then why do you cry if some mosque is firebombed by EDL.

By your logic, Muslims everywhere, should be massacred as a lot of them are avant grade terrorists.

Then why do you cry if some mosque is firebombed by EDL.

By your logic, Muslims everywhere, should be massacred as a lot of them are avant grade terrorists.

Are you retarded or something, avant grade terrorist ??????

The Christians in both Egypt and Syria are some of the biggest supporter's of the dictators who have slaughtered many millions over decades

Even today they provide massive material support to the regimes to kill and oppress

This is not lone christian scum supporting dictators this is community wide

Are you retarded or something, avant grade terrorist ??????

The Christians in both Egypt and Syria are some of the biggest supporter's of the dictators who have slaughtered many millions over decades

Even today they provide massive material support to the regimes to kill and oppress

This is not lone christian scum supporting dictators this is community wide

No my analogy is perfect, it always was.

Since you believe that it is perfectly justified to attack Coptic Churches and killing Christians because they support faction that is opposing Islamists.

so

Mosques should be destroyed and Muslims should be exterminated with extreme prejudice for the act of terrorism committed by Muslims for which there is a widespread acceptance in Islamic societies.

I am applying your logic onto you.

Back
Top Bottom