What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

Very kind, do you support him with cutting relationship with Egypt and who is that in your avator?

You might be confused, he is not cutting relationship, he warned and criticized. Could be more coming through.

El Turco's avatar: Sedat Peker, A Turkish mafia, criminal, ultra-nationalist etc.. Sedat Peker - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Visit Turkish section too, we will be delightful to hear a Albanian friends thoughts .

This reminds of the so called peaceful protests in Syria... this is the peaceful MB protests in Egypt!

17773_356995987763693_1478495115_n.jpg

its only kafir nusayri asad's + bastard pharao sisi's propaganda, go to hell.

016082013120149000000Egypte_etat_urgence_600.jpg

emergency state in Egypt

Mobarek, Doc,pls clear my doubts , Am I still in power?

1608-egypte-chappatte.gif

Egypt blood bath

5127_dilem_130816090614.jpg

slide_312872_2810637_free.jpg

looks like it's true. Found this on an English page with majority Arab users. Translate for short explanation?
Although we don't need more proof to recognize your stupidity, but this is too much!! He is talking about joining the protesters in Tahrir square during January, 25th revolution!! I understand why Islamists would post something like that, its because all their supporters are as stupid as you and they are so easy to fool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Although we don't need more proof to recognize your stupidity, but this is too much!! He is talking about joining the protesters in Tahrir square during January, 25th revolution!! I understand why Islamists would post something like that, its because all their supporters are as stupid as you and they are so easy to fool.
thank you for the explanation, may I ask if you support the bloodshed or not? you know they are trying to push more killing on people.
Gunfire heard as Egypt troops move to end Cairo mosque siege - Telegraph

This reminds of the so called peaceful protests in Syria... this is the peaceful MB protests in Egypt!

17773_356995987763693_1478495115_n.jpg

what is the proof they are mB . is it impossible for the military regime to infiltrate some of their agent inside mb to justify their action . even if the are mb this small number of gunman cannot be a excuse for the massacre committed by the regime .

So the it turns out the picture you posted of a unborn baby that was shot in its mothers womb was from Iraq 2005. Other photos you have also posted were from Syria.

20784_528382380566565_485311895_n.jpg

I might have mistakenly posted that pic from Iraq or Syria but I did not authorize the killing of 3000 muslims, how could u equate between the two ? but u would anything to confort ur dead conscience don't u ?!!

thank you for the explanation, may I ask if you support the bloodshed or not? you know they are trying to push more killing on people.
Gunfire heard as Egypt troops move to end Cairo mosque siege - Telegraph
I call for the Muslim Brotherhood to respect the law, and stop inciting violence, attacking security officers, and civilians, attacking and burning churches, and other government institutions. If they don't, i expect the government to protect me and the institutions i established with me taxes money.
Troops have been surrounding the mosque for more than 12 hours now because there are armed people inside and there are Muslim Brotherhood leaders wanted by law. They are using the people inside the mosque as human shields!! Less than half an hour ago gun shots were fired toward security forces from inside the mosque, and that is when security forces had to move in to end the whole thing

This video shows how the Muslim Brotherhood started shooting at securty forces around the mosque

I might have mistakenly posted that pic from Iraq or Syria but I did not authorize the killing of 3000 muslims, how could u equate between the two ? but u would anything to confort ur dead conscience don't u ?!!

Mistakenly posted horrific images of death and children and then blamed it on the security forces.

This isn't about Muslim. Muslims have been killing each other for centuries and this is no different. The death toll stands at somewhere near 600. Before you accuse me of having a dead conscience you must first look at your own. You would support the killing of thousands because they hold the opposite view or are part of a particular state institution. You know what my views are on the use of force.

I'm staying away from this thread as well as other Egypt threads until the situation dies down. Have fun flooding the thread.
One thing of note, its not the Egyptians who are with the MB but those from distant lands who have no connection to Egypt whatsoever and wont be affected if it falls.

I call for the Muslim Brotherhood to respect the law, and stop inciting violence, attacking security officers, and civilians, attacking and burning churches, and other government institutions. If they don't, i expect the government to protect me and the institutions i established with me taxes money.
Troops have been surrounding the mosque for more than 12 hours now because there are armed people inside and there are Muslim Brotherhood leaders wanted by law. They are using the people inside the mosque as human shields!! Less than half an hour ago gun shots were fired toward security forces from inside the mosque, and that is when security forces had to move in to end the whole thing

This video shows how the Muslim Brotherhood started shooting at securty forces around the mosque

Respect Law...Isnt that funny? Which law? which Sisi already suspended? Sisi took a oath to protect consitution...Which he topled...where was the law?

Why is that Anti-coup protesters take out weapon only when security forces started siege? Why Army started with killing journalists who were capturing video?

Isnt it only you paid tax? Anti-coup protesters are also paid tax...But your army clearly told they wouldnt protect them...
I watched events live...Most of the time civialians were present along side of army rioting..against protesters...Isnt that responsibility or army or police to arrest them?

Thre is no law or constitution.....senseless mindless brutal dictators leading country now...

Anti-coup should do everything possible to stop this...They can do whatever they want....I dont think it would be wrong...

Back
Top Bottom