What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

it's ex General Safwat Zayat , he said that some people inside the police and military told him that the police were picked up based on how much they hate islamists, and most of them were christians . the military knew the situation can't go on like that , but the reaction was devastating for them , the protesters took over 7 provinces in 5 hours and burned down 10 police departements in one day

These pictures of genocide committed by Egyptian army looks eerily-similar to what current Awami League regime did in Bangladesh. My prayers for those brothers and their families, may Allah give them jannah, courage and consolation.

I mean look at this Egyptian media (sawires's one tv), they bring in a picture of the shuhada killed Today by sisi's dogs and claim that these bodies were found under the stage !!

1186098_691873314155996_1567493037_n.png

Blood of Egyptians are all over Saudi rulers and US hand. These are hard to wash and Saudi people should wake up and understand their rulers are drowning them into debt of blood that they can not repay or come out with throwing around money.

Where are all the bloody military-supporting idiots now?

Egyptian Military burned down camps, shot 17 year old girl, brutally murdered 250 people...and the world is silent! No one cares...because guess what? "Liberals" only care about themselves and their agenda!

Where are Americans? Western media? Where are Egyptian Liberals?

Now, everyone with a heart and a rational mind will support Muslim Brotherhood! Morsi atleast let people to protest..while when Muslim Brotherhood protests, you murder them and burn their children?

WHAT AN INJUSTICE! My blood is boiling right now!

My leader, Imran Khan, was right when he said "Liberals are scum of Pakistan!"...

The fake, western-slave, so called 'liberals' of Muslim world are nothing but scum (very few of 'em are actual liberals..majority of them are just anti-humanity leeches working on Western payroll)!!!!

:ashamed: why you hate me so much :ashamed: Even though you hate us, we " the Saudis " love you :bounce:

YOUR BLOODY NATION SUPPORTED/CRAFTED THIS!

Weren't Saudis jumping in joy when legitimate ruler of Egypt was ousted?

Have we overthrown him ourselves? Did I call on the Eggy people to bang into the streets?
@Aeronaut
It's time to take side :police:

Last edited by a moderator:
U.S. Condemns Crackdown but Announces No Policy Shift

The Obama administration on Wednesday condemned the Egyptian military’s bloody crackdown on Muslim Brotherhood protesters, but showed no signs of taking any tough steps, like suspending American aid, in response.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/15/w...ptian-militarys-crackdown.html?pagewanted=all

This is pure and simple US deception and hogwash. US is supporting Egyptian army 100% on these massacres only to have an anchor for Zion nation. And Saudi rulers are brought in for their money in exchange for their "perceived" dominance as US-zion subservient.

Cheikh Mohammed Hassan one of the few wise knowledgable people of our time, he tried to contact sisi's gang, they told him :" the time for words is over " , so he and cheikh Ya'koub went to mohammed mahmoud square , where he said to the muslims : we will no longer speak, our blood is not more precious than urs " . he then called upon all muslims to defect from this military.
he blacked out and he is now in the hospital , may Allah preserve him to his ummah

BRpx9L9CQAENl6R.jpg

BRpwRHdCQAECrXw.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom