What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

They are vital to show what the egyptian military is doing to the people

There are articles, news and statistics which can do exactly the same thing. There's no need to plaster endless photos of dead people.

Yes, sometimes brutal pictures may be used to show that there has been death but there's no need to have endless posts with brutal pictures.

I have pics of people burned alive in their tents in Rabia square and I didn't post them

I have pics of people burned alive in their tents in Rabia square and I didn't post them

We both have brutal pictures but there's no need posting them. Simply reporting the deaths and if necessary the circumstances by which they died should be enough to get your point across.

A picture speaks a thousand words

Imagery is important to get the message across

After work I had to drop a friend off at home the news was on in his living room and we were discussing the situation, the pictures and scene's were enough for his normally docile mother to declare the egyptian security as zaalim

Pictures can be better than words, & can better encourage people to act

I am not making a point here , I am reporting the Facts, more than 5000 r killed Today , and the pics r still coming

That;s a wild exaggeration and you know it, dude. The actual number of casualties is reported to be over 200 with nearly 50 dead from the security forces.

I am not making a point here , I am reporting the Facts, more than 5000 r killed Today , and the pics r still coming
Now you're providing context. Yet these pictures don't support your claim of thousands killed. Were the injured attacked by the Army and police out of the blue or were they the attackers? Nor do they negate the analysis from an Arab newspaper I provided earlier, that of life being pretty much normal in Cairo save that people try to avoid the M-B areas so they don't get caught in traffic snarls created by people they don't support.

That;s a wild exaggeration and you know it, dude. The actual number of casualties is reported to be over 200 with nearly 50 dead from the security forces.

Yeah 120 shahid 13 hours ago , I wish I am but who's left alive of the Drs at Rabia square say 4300 , I dare Sisi to gave the bodies of the shuahada to there people and let us c how many funeral will there be in the streets of Egypt , but the military is burning the bodies now

I am sorry to the shahid in this picture

1150317_691781890831805_701161036_n.jpg

1011509_691834087493252_2118569144_n.jpg

this is a pic with a comment :
Sheikh Akram Kassab says his took this pic before the military took over the mini hospital in Rabia square .
they r burning the bodies in that mini hospital to cover the truth, for them 120 is good number to sell to their dead hearted media
1098313_691823737494287_307116604_n.jpg

first getaway from killer junta cabinet is by Al Baradai..He has resigned..
vice president of illegal president Adly Mansour, mr. Al Baradai fleeing from the sinking ship in the blood of Egyptians.

an army which served for 3 dictators over than 60 years and has an bygone of full of war routs aganist Israel is now fighting like wild hyenas against their own unarmed civillians.

it just reminds me peerless victories of Assad thugs..of course their outcome will be same as well..
our army has a long history full of victories since the times of pharohs to muhamed ali pasha when we crushed your so called empire and in 73 when we had victory and got our land back from isreal
your country turk has done the same in istanbul weeks ago you should be defending your country men right to protest peacefully

Yeah 120 shahid 13 hours ago , I wish I am but who's left alive of the Drs at Rabia square say 4300 , I dare Sisi to gave the bodies of the shuahada to there people and let us c how many funeral will there be in the streets of Egypt , but the military is burning the bodies now

So for the past thirteen hours the security forces alone have managed to kill 330 people per hour using small arms. Ludicrous.

Back
Top Bottom