What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

They are human, they have a right to defend themselves and fight back

The brutal egyptian regime is intent on destruction and if peacefull demonstrations and sit ins are attacked then what option does the M.S have but to fight back.

Personally I will tell them not to, of course some people will want revenge their family and friends have been gunned downed and killed by the egyptian military.

But they have time on their side, all this is doing is making the egyptian military and egyptian regime into a monster, they are killing journalists so pictures dont get out but this is the 21st century pictures will be beamed across the world

The muslim brotherhood needs to take the chance remain peacefull as possible, and conduct more sit ins, more protests, more interviews across egypt, the message and pictures need to be spread everywhere in the world. people need to talk and mosques need to give sermons against the egyptian state

The combined effort will bring down the egyptian military and fake government

Stick to Britain, boyoo.

Are you Egyptian? thought not.
Are you British? thought not.

You can say pretty much whatever you want but because you have no idea about Egypt (because you're a bandwagoner) you should stop short of calling for a regime to fall. Shouldn't you be in Syria or are you just a keyboard Mujahid?

1028:
People have reportedly taken to the streets elsewhere in Cairo and across Egypt against the clearing of the protest camps. Here, pro-Morsi supporters chant slogans against Defence Minister Abdul Fattah al-Sisi in the Mohandessin district of Cairo

1016: Ahmed Fathy, Alexandria emails: What is happening around here is far from imagination. They cut the main three streets in Alexandria and some cars have been burnt. Demonstrations in Alexandria come from everywhere, supporting Morsi and condemning what is happening in Cairo.

Are you Egyptian? thought not.
Are you British? thought not.

You can say pretty much whatever you want but because you have no idea about Egypt (because you're a bandwagoner) you should stop short of calling for a regime to fall. Shouldn't you be in Syria or are you just a keyboard Mujahid?

The hell with your nationalistic bullcrap. U take it that far that u support a brutal repressive militairy dictatorship.

Wael Nawara ‏@WaelNawara 22m
Senior journalist admitted International reporters pressured to report events of #Egypt in a way favorable to #MB (I have 6 witnesses)
Anyone with 2-day media training can notice the Int'l media manipulations & #MB bias -but until I got an admission,I still doubted my senses
Several Egyptian journalists are appeasing Int'l media powerhouses by reporting cooked lies or at best injecting lies then saying

The hell with your nationalistic bullcrap. U take it that far that u support a brutal repressive militairy dictatorship.

And you don't even read my comments. I didn't support the clearing the protests, by the way nor do I support military rule.

So why aren't you in Syria?

This is fuken sick look at the twitter pictures reporters have taken. Egypt policemen tearing the country apart
1014235_555995501133746_1057101196_n.jpg

clkn.jpg

The last stance of people changing more and more in favoure of MB..Sellouts Junta losing ground and support day by day..
That public survey done last week by Egypt research Center..Now, it moves gradually toward 80%

Egyptian intelligence just said that the Muslim Brotherhood members have received orders to attack police stations, prisons, and churches.

werent you sick of lying and slandering yet..Who believe you and your scum media..?? even you donnt believe in them but just trying pumb probaganda like Assadist liars..

any one who has brain as much as a bird could realize and foresee that these Junta scums have no future in Egypt in the long term..Either they will be judged and later sentenced or they will flee to abroad..

18 new provincial governors appointed yesterday - half of them retired generals. Just a clue, if the shooting this morning doesn't already make it obvious enough.

I don't discuss militairy affairs with strangers, especially those who live in a terrorist nation.

Military matters, you are hilarious. Im sure the Syrian fighters value your contribution as a keyboard Mujahid.

clkn.jpg

The last stance of people changing more and more in favoure of MB..Sellouts Junta losing ground and support day by day..
That public survey done last week by Egypt research Center..Now, it moves gradually toward 80%

A useless pie chart.
Whats the number of people polled?
Where across the country was the poll taken?
How many sampling errors and non-sampling errors occurred?
What and how were the questions asked?
Is the NGO reliable? (since Egypt research center doesn't actually exist).

Polls are usually unrepresentative of the entire population.

18 new provincial governors appointed yesterday - half of them retired generals. Just a clue, if the shooting this morning doesn't already make it obvious enough.

The best governor of Alexandria from (in the Mubarak era) 1996-2006 was a former military general, this goes for a lot of other governates. There's large opposition to these appointments (not all of them).

clkn.jpg

werent you sick of lying and slandering yet..Who believe you and your scum media..?? even you donnt believe in them but just trying pumb probaganda like Assadist liars..

any one who has brain as much as a bird could realize and foresee that these Junta scums have no future in Egypt in the long term..Either they will be judged and later sentenced or they will flee to abroad..

Stick to your country, if you have no idea what you talking about!!

Back
Top Bottom