What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

No, five different news sources published the story but the original source reported to the associated press. It's the same source.

Again, the only source for information is the official spokesman for the military and not FB sites or news sources quoting "military officials". The military said that two explosions had been reported and they were investigating the scene, in the same statement they said they would never allow a strike on Egyptian lands by a foreign nation. If the drone strike happened then that would be the first time that's ever happened.

Intelligence cooperation is well known. but it doesn't go further than that.

I haven't attacked attacked you personally so why would insult me?

If you have solid proof that this strike happened then provide it, if not then your accusations are meaningless.

I have condemned the military's actions against peaceful protesters on the east bank and I don't support clearing the protests.
As for the Sinai then you are entitled to believe what you want but there's nothing to prove what you're saying.

Oh,yeah. There will no longer be discussions between us as you have breached the civility of debating and I no longer respect you. Peace.

LOL, you idiot Israel has conducted helicopter raids in the same area before and this was confirmed when it happened. They've also killed your own soldiers and the Egyptian military was in rage that day and protests occurred near the Israeli embassy.

This also happened at the hands of israel with Egypt giving them intelligence. Some things are true some aren't.

You asking for solid proof is just a diversion when you have no other way to prove its not true at all and resort to a childish game.

Keep living in denial, I don't care if you don't respect me. Nobody here will respect you for denying this over and over again.

Egypt's Coptic Pope concerned over risks of attacks.
Only read the heading. He isn't really a pope. Giving Morsi a hard time by spreading propaganda and praised the massacres. Coptics lived under the Caliphate for thousand years and do they exist now? Yes. Only if you were a Muslim, you would understand how Coptics lived under Umar RA and so on...

Defending church
31484_653099171366904_1030831387_n.jpg

The copts are central to this coup

They are risk to all the people in Egypt, the people should remember how conniving the copts have been and pay them back when the time comes

Only read the heading. He isn't really a pope, he is a piece of sh*t who praise the massacre. He is an attention seeker who spread propaganda. He need to get killed. Coptic Egyptians had lived under the Khilafah for thousand years after the Byzantium fell and handed the power to Umar RA and gave Amr to rule Egypt second under Umar then one Coptic got abused, Amr handed his son to Umar for a beating hand punishment then Coptic refused to beat him so he was forgived. The power continued until Fatimiya Dynasty, when Salah'din got rid of Fatimiyah murderers, it continued to rule under under the Caliphate, also one popular Coptic general (forgot his name) was the one who told Salah'din that Shias helped King Richard's army here secretly and he was the one who brought military equipments from Damascus. What happen to the Coptics now? they are still here enjoying life so nice try.
Defending church
31484_653099171366904_1030831387_n.jpg

After Morsi being ousted:

Egypt: Security forces abandon Coptic Christians during deadly attack in Luxor | Amnesty International

Copts-under-attack - Al-Ahram Weekly

There's more but you will have to look them up. e,g the priest who was shot dead in the Sinai.

Inciting violence against a man who you don't even understand for simply supporting the ousting of Morsi. Thats the problem with you, whoever is against your views or leaders is instantly a kafir or munafiq or a copt and deserves to be killed for their views. Your ignorance pains me.

stick to pictures.

The copts are central to this coup

They are risk to all the people in Egypt, the people should remember how conniving the copts have been and pay them back when the time comes

"The Coptic word is in turn an adaptation of the Greek Αἰγύπτιος Aigýptios "Egyptian" ultimately related to Caphtor.

The term is thus ultimately derived from the Greek designation of the native Egyptian population in Roman Egypt (as distinct from Greeks, Romans, Jews, etc.). After the Muslim conquest of Egypt, it became restricted to those Egyptians adhering to the Christian religion."

Spread your hatred of other religions and people elsewhere.

LOL, you idiot Israel has conducted helicopter raids in the same area before and this was confirmed when it happened. They've also killed your own soldiers and the Egyptian military was in rage that day and protests occurred near the Israeli embassy.

This also happened at the hands of israel with Egypt giving them intelligence. Some things are true some aren't.

You asking for solid proof is just a diversion when you have no other way to prove its not true at all and resort to a childish game.

Keep living in denial, I don't care if you don't respect me. Nobody here will respect you for denying this over and over again.

Ok, presuming it happened. What now? whats changed? how is this significant?

Man you listen every word coming out of lovers of Gen Pissi's mouth. You believe their denial on massacres, shooting, saying Pros have weapons but never mention antis, death tolls and denied IDF attack on Sinai, never mention thugs in Tahrir and all of it. How can you believe hypocricy? :lol:

1150399_431149313670317_721009069_n.jpg

Man you listen every word coming out of lovers of Gen Pissi's mouth. You believe their denial on massacres, shooting, death tolls and denied IDF attack on Sinai etc :lol:

1150399_431149313670317_721009069_n.jpg

Do you even read my comments......

The massacres happened and I fully condemn the military and the security forces for their actions (for the millionth time).

The death tolls are accurate and neither you or those you support have provided any evidence that states differently. All fatalities were transported to state hospitals and then state morgues, the ministry of health has no reason to lie about the death toll either way the massacres happened.

News of this attack isn't clear. All news sources are using the Associated Press's report by Ashraf solaem who was expelled from the Sinai last year and released a contradictory report to Masrawy. Since there isn't any evidence other than a person who has no relations with the military and cites "military officials" as sources, I have every right to deny it. If solid evidence is provided then I will have no problem believing it. The picture you have provided is of an article which was already proven to be false.

Again, stick to pictures and videos.

After Morsi being ousted:

Egypt: Security forces abandon Coptic Christians during deadly attack in Luxor | Amnesty International

Copts-under-attack - Al-Ahram Weekly

There's more but you will have to look them up. e,g the priest who was shot dead in the Sinai.

Inciting violence against a man who you don't even understand for simply supporting the ousting of Morsi. Thats the problem with you, whoever is against your views or leaders is instantly a kafir or munafiq or a copt and deserves to be killed for their views. Your ignorance pains me.

stick to pictures.

"The Coptic word is in turn an adaptation of the Greek Αἰγύπτιος Aigýptios "Egyptian" ultimately related to Caphtor.

The term is thus ultimately derived from the Greek designation of the native Egyptian population in Roman Egypt (as distinct from Greeks, Romans, Jews, etc.). After the Muslim conquest of Egypt, it became restricted to those Egyptians adhering to the Christian religion."

Spread your hatred of other religions and people elsewhere.

What's changed? It shows the new 'government of Egypt will protect Israeli citizens while it shoots Egyptians in the streets of Cairo. Is that the future of Egypt?

The military has also given up the security of Egypt as their responsibility and job, it's now just there for political and corporate affairs.

I see that as a huge problem.

What's changed? It shows the new 'government of Egypt will protect Israeli citizens while it shoots Egyptians in the streets of Cairo. Is that the future of Egypt?

So, nothing much has changed. No one wants to target Israeli citizens, the only legit targets are Israeli military bases or personnel. Using Grad missiles to indiscriminately kill is not going to solve the Palestinian-Israeli crisis. It will only serve Israel as they will appear to be vindicated in their actions against the Palestinian people. Cooperation to eradicate a threat to both nations may be advantageous but it doesn't change the fact that both nations see each other as enemies.

By the way, the relationship between Israel and Egypt improved under Morsi especially in the diplomatic and military channels.
I still believe that coordinated military action between both countries is stretching it a little. If theres solid proof of this strike then I have no problem believing it but with the way this is being reported and the continuous citation of "military sources" and contradictory reports of who carried out the strike leaves me suspicious (especially with the propaganda campaign going on in Egypt).

The military has also have up the security if Egypt as their responsibility and job, it's now just there for political and corporate affairs.

The military is working on the security situation and is moderately successful in its job. You have to realise that the Egyptian military is primarily focused on conventional threats with only a small number of special forces trained in counter-terrorist operations.

I see that as a huge problem.

As long as the Egyptian military doesn't lose sight of who the enemy is then I have nothing to worry about.

Only read the heading. He isn't really a pope. Giving Morsi a hard time by spreading propaganda and praised the massacres. Coptics lived under the Caliphate for thousand years and do they exist now? Yes. Only if you were a Muslim, you would understand how Coptics lived under Umar RA and so on...

We didn't live Umar RA era, but we witnessed how the copts lived under Mubarek and Morsi. Not pretty!

As long as the Egyptian military doesn't lose sight of who the enemy is then I have nothing to worry about.
Sorry, not to agree with you, I think the Egyptian military was hand cuffed by Sadat, and the key was given to Israel.

That's not true, Hamas can barely get Fajr rockets for themselves and resort to producing their own similar rocket. And they don't hand weapons that they need out to Sinai groups with little training.

Thanks for the info, this Fajr-5 news item looks like Israel trying to make baseless propaganda attack against Hamas, taking advantage of this drone incident.

Back
Top Bottom