What's new

Egemen Bagis: Turkish Navy is Ready to intervention Cyprus

Turkey is more powerful than Greece in every way(economy,military,diplomacy...)

Any problem??
So be silent :)

Turkey is more powerful than Greece in every way(economy,military,diplomacy...)

Any problem??
So be silent :)

You simple minded fool, the US is stronger than Turkey in every way (economy,military,diplomacy...)....does that make them ALWAYS RIGHT??? You walk into ideological traps ... which do you prefer, being a bully or being with the side of just and right?

This kind of thinking shows you are either 5 or a simpleton... please educate yourself before making a fool of yourself again.

did i say we are right due to power
Whatever ..

İ want, Dont understand me plz,i wanna peace too,nobody wanna war now
Also both r in nato already.
And i guess there is no need to contiune talking like this.i just wanted to say in my mind.
Bye..

Btw Turkey will surpass US. too ;)

You simple minded fool, the US is stronger than Turkey in every way (economy,military,diplomacy...)....does that make them ALWAYS RIGHT??? You walk into ideological traps ... which do you prefer, being a bully or being with the side of just and right?

This kind of thinking shows you are either 5 or a simpleton... please educate yourself before making a fool of yourself again.

US oil company does not mean US of America.

Will see what happens soon but most likely Turkish navy wont let drilling platform to enter 12 th area. Only south cypriot and greek officials react Turkish navys intervention in diplomatic way ofcourse. US and EU most probably stays silent.

US oil company does not mean US of America.

Will see what happens soon but most likely Turkish navy wont let drilling platform to enter 12 th area. Only south cypriot and greek officials react Turkish navys intervention in diplomatic way ofcourse. US and EU most probably stays silent.

None of the two will react, the platform is property of the US and Israel, if they want, they will protect their commercial rights.

It has nothing to do with Greece or Cyprus at this stage.

None of the two will react, the platform is property of the US and Israel, if they want, they will protect their commercial rights.

Southerners are not the sole representatives of the island so they cant exploit the resources without sharing them with Turkish cypriots. I think and hope Turkey is determined to protect its rights.

Btw this issue should be considered with israeli problem and we can say that the Mediterranean sea is boiling.

Its all about greece-s.cyprus-n.cyprus-turkey. The others is not going to fight for you,im sorry. :(

us wont do anything. Israel cant do anything. So poor greek plan wont work. I am kinda sorry for u guys.

Southerners are not the sole representatives of the island so they cant exploit the resources without sharing them with Turkish cypriots. I think and hope Turkey is determined to protect its rights.

Btw this issue should be considered with israeli problem and we can say that the Mediterranean sea is boiling.

Its all about greece-s.cyprus-n.cyprus-turkey. The others is not going to fight for you,im sorry. :(

Once again you are showing your ignorance on all things related to the Med.

What are you talking about? Did you read my previous post? Have you any comprehension of what is going on?

Of course the resources should be shared by all -legal- inhabitants of the island.

HOWEVER, the turkish occupation and settling of the northern part of the island and the consequent influence on the political stage of northern cyprus has stalled the solution for 37 years.

Turkey has nothing, NO rights to protect, the turkish-cypriots are NOT turkish citizens any more than the Greek-Cypriots are Greek citizens!!!!
How can you show up in here and talk about Turkey protecting its rights? Where ? in another Country's EEZ? Even according to your own government's lies, they want Northern Cyprus to be a State ? how would Turkey have rights in an Independent Northern Cyprus EEZ????? Huuuhhh??? Explain that and see if you don't get lost in the process..

Turkey's government has dropped the masks, wake up and smell the lies.

Also, it has nothing to do with Greece .. or Cyprus ... DO YOU GET IT OR NOT ? The other countries according to international law have acknowledged long time ago that there is only one legal representative of the island and that is the legal Greek-cypriot government.. they have made international treaties, entered the EU and now have come to an agreement to exploit the EEZ of their island.. .

what the F*** is Greece's involvement in all that ? and what the F*** has Cyprus to do with Turkey stopping the platforms ??

the legal rights are recognised by all parties involved and Turkey stopping the expedition will only cause diplomatic episodes with the partners of the agreement, i.e. Israel and the USA ...

hint... the 6th Fleet exists to protect the interests of the USA in the Med and south Europe.. protecting US companies from illegal attacks and harassments is what they are supposed to do...

and don't forget the USA has been your daddy for 40 years.. you'll do what your daddy tells you to do and you know it..!!!!

Once again you are showing your ignorance on all things related to the Med.

What are you talking about? Did you read my previous post? Have you any comprehension of what is going on?

Of course the resources should be shared by all -legal- inhabitants of the island.

HOWEVER, the turkish occupation and settling of the northern part of the island and the consequent influence on the political stage of northern cyprus has stalled the solution for 37 years.

Turkey has nothing, NO rights to protect, the turkish-cypriots are NOT turkish citizens any more than the Greek-Cypriots are Greek citizens!!!!
How can you show up in here and talk about Turkey protecting its rights? Where ? in another Country's EEZ? Even according to your own government's lies, they want Northern Cyprus to be a State ? how would Turkey have rights in an Independent Northern Cyprus EEZ????? Huuuhhh??? Explain that and see if you don't get lost in the process..

Turkey's government has dropped the masks, wake up and smell the lies.

Also, it has nothing to do with Greece .. or Cyprus ... DO YOU GET IT OR NOT ? The other countries according to international law have acknowledged long time ago that there is only one legal representative of the island and that is the legal Greek-cypriot government.. they have made international treaties, entered the EU and now have come to an agreement to exploit the EEZ of their island.. .

what the F*** is Greece's involvement in all that ? and what the F*** has Cyprus to do with Turkey stopping the platforms ??

the legal rights are recognised by all parties involved and Turkey stopping the expedition will only cause diplomatic episodes with the partners of the agreement, i.e. Israel and the USA ...

hint... the 6th Fleet exists to protect the interests of the USA in the Med and south Europe.. protecting US companies from illegal attacks and harassments is what they are supposed to do...

and don't forget the USA has been your daddy for 40 years.. you'll do what your daddy tells you to do and you know it..!!!!

Yes,one is ignorant just because he doesnt jump into the wagon of the greek side of the story. Im not going to discuss all the sam things again and again. We have seen that who is ignorant when you called the usa as our daddy. When we intervened cyprus to protect the lives of turkish cypriots,it was the americans embargoing us. So they are probably your daddy. Keep telling greek propaganda but you should know that you cant mess with our rights under the nose of us.

Yes,one is ignorant just because he doesnt jump into the wagon of the greek side of the story. Im not going to discuss all the sam things again and again. We have seen that who is ignorant when you called the usa as our daddy. When we intervened cyprus to protect the lives of turkish cypriots,it was the americans embargoing us. So they are probably your daddy. Keep telling greek propaganda but you should know that you cant mess with our rights under the nose of us.

OK, let's play your game... Explain this then..

What exactly are your rights that we mess with ? Are you implying the EEZ of Cyprus ?

Are turkish cypriots' rights your rights also ? and if so then northern cyrpus is really an extension of turkey, right?

Its obvious that there is a special relationship between greece and s.cyprus and between turkey adn n.cyprus. Turkish cypriots good is our good. Turkey is also a guranteur of the two-society based cyprus but what we have now one society want to have all the island and its resources. Greece support is also obvious.

Its obvious that there is a special relationship between greece and s.cyprus and between turkey adn n.cyprus. Turkish cypriots good is our good. Turkey is also a guranteur of the two-society based cyprus but what we have now one society want to have all the island and its resources. Greece support is also obvious.

You avoided to give a straight answer, my suspicion that the straight answer does not suit you.

Back
Top Bottom