What's new

ECP summons Mehmood Khan Achakzai over statement against security agencies

It is but as far as I see, not a single prob was allowed to made public. Instead the stuff that we read in our history books especially the Mughal Era and military history of Pakistan is more made up than actual. Would there be any change allowed? The answer is no because the government isn't the sole wielder of power, but the power is shared between Mullah,Government,Military trio where correcting the history doesn't suit at least two. However, to say that truth is not available is also a misleading statement. Truth is available to those who wana know.

1-Was there a necessity to support it?
2-It was an intervention then in what right COAS issued a statement which he himself knew reflected the true state?
Everyone is a coward when it comes to speaking against army because the history tells the ones those do go missing and never make it back. Hussain Haqqani for example, how was he labeled a traitor at that time, only to see the US ultimately slapping Pakistani establishment in the face by blocking CSF.

So you agree that the government is not only not fulfilling its duty but also lying just to save its own skin which is in itself a violation of the constitution, the one the government swore to protect and abide. I rest my case.

So anyone who criticizes the intel agencies/army in Pakistan is dubbed a traitor? Wow! No free speech allowed? Hamid Mir got shot up too! Jeeez! What's going on?

In contrast, the lame duck Hurriyat which the the vast majority of Kashmiris don't care a fig for, keeps lambasting the security forces and openly expresses its desire to join Pakistan but India allows their nonsense as it is a thriving democracy allowing free speech. By your yardstick, all these hobos of the Hurriyat including Asia Andrabi and her ilk should have been put in the block-hole till kingdom come long ago.
O Come on, Just give a thought before writing.......

Mahmood Achakazai is part of a Political structure of a PROVINCE of Pakistan.... and Kashmir is a disputed territory not a part of India......
And if you have start the point about Kashmir, then why don't India give Kashmirs free Plebiscite if She is so Champion of FREE SPEECH......

Poison this b!tch. Choli ke peeche kya hai achakkazai?

Will anyone post the words of Mahmood Achakzai, what he has said on floor of Parliament...?????????

So you agree that the government is not only not fulfilling its duty but also lying just to save its own skin which is in itself a violation of the constitution, the one the government swore to protect and abide. I rest my case.
They can't perform their duty to full because power being shared. Try to digest the ground reality rather than behaving like an ostrich or a noob who is freshborn and doesn't know the place where he has just been brought to.
This is not the case in 2016
One thing more, I am persuaded to say this because during my talks with one or two very high-ranking officers I discovered that they did not know the implications of the Oath taken by the troops of Pakistan. Of course, an oath is only a matter of form; what are more important are the true spirit and the heart.

But it is an important form, and I would like to take the opportunity of refreshing your memory by reading the prescribed oath to you.

“I solemnly affirm, in the presence of Almighty God, that I owe allegiance to the Constitution and Dominion of Pakistan (mark the words Constitution and the Government of the Dominion of Pakistan) and that I will as in duty bound honestly and faithfully serve in the Dominion of Pakistan Forces and go within the terms of my enrolment wherever I may be ordered by air, land or sea and that I will observe and obey all commands of any officer set over me…..”

As I have said just now, the spirit is what really matters. I should like you to study the Constitution, which is in force in Pakistan, at present and understand its true constitutional and legal implications when you say that you will be faithful to the Constitution of the Dominion.
http://www.jinnah.pk/2009/09/27/responsibilities-of-the-defence-forces/

ECP summons Mehmood Khan Achakzai over statement against security agencies
August 15, 2016, 2:06 pm
SHARE :
ecp-summons-mehmood-khan-achakzai-over-statement-against-security-agencies-1471251938-1181.jpg

Web Desk
inShare

Election Commission of Pakistan has summoned Mehmood Khan Achakzai on his statement against the Intelligence Agencies and Armed Forces, reported Waqt News.

Election Commission of Pakistan has taken notice of Achakzai’s statement after the Quetta attack. It has summoned him to explain his position.

After Quetta attack, Mehmood Achakzai had given a statement against the Intelligence Agencies of Pakistan on the parliament floor, to which Chaudary Nisar had shown disappointment.
http://nation.com.pk/national/15-Au...kzai-over-statement-against-security-agencies
ministry ka lia sub kuch kara gaa....

Here's one more for you

The quiet involvement of Pakistan's powerful military in its foreign policy this year paved the way for reviving a stalled dialogue with India, officials said, a thaw leading to the first visit to Pakistan by an Indian premier in almost 12 years.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi's surprise trip to meet Pakistani premier Nawaz Sharif on Friday raised hopes that stop-and-start negotiations between the nuclear-armed neighbours might finally mean progress after more than 65 years of hostility.

Aides say the meeting was arranged directly between the two prime ministers on just a few hours' notice when Modi called to wish 66-year-old Sharif a happy birthday.

But even before Modi arrived in Lahore, relations between the nuclear-armed rivals had begun to thaw, with a resumption of dialogue already in the offing.

On Friday, Modi and Sharif agreed that their foreign secretaries would meet in mid-January to restart talks.

Pakistani officials say "ownership" of peace talks by the military and the appointment of a recently retired general as the national security adviser have given Pakistan renewed confidence to restart dialogue with India, including speaking about the thorny issue of terrorism.

"This round is different because there is backing from the top where it matters ... the army chief is himself on board," a top diplomat said before the visit.

Army chief Gen. Raheel Sharif is said to be close to the new national security adviser, recently retired general Naseer Khan Janjua, who in October replaced civilian Sartaj Aziz, an ally of the prime minister.

Many saw the move as strengthening the army's hand in talks with India, with the military remaining wary of a civilian government giving too much away.

"General Janjua has immense experience in these matters. He's the best man for the job and he has already proven to be an asset to this (peace) process," one member of Nawaz Sharif’s cabinet said earlier in December.

"It's only an added benefit that he has a direct line to the (army) chief," he added.

A senior Indian official in New Delhi also said military backing for peace talks marked a major change, with Janjua's involvement as national security advisor a key sign that Gen. Sharif supports resuming the dialogue.

Direct contact between the two prime ministers is a major factor in thawing relations - they met on the sidelines of the Paris climate change summit last month. However Pakistani officials said that true change only became possible after Janjua's appointment.

Earlier this month, the national security advisers of both countries met in Bangkok, paving the way for Indian Foreign Minister Sushma Swaraj's visit to Pakistan for the Heart of Asia summit where she agreed to reopen dialogue with Pakistan, thereby resuming a process broken off since 2012.

Previous attempts to resume talks have been postponed time after time, mostly due to the Indian government's insistence that the focus of discussion must be, first and foremost, about terrorism. India accuses Pakistan-based militants for masterminding the 2008 Mumbai attacks that left 166 dead.

By contrast, Pakistan says the disputed territory of Kashmir is the paramount topic.

With a military man having a greater say in the process, there is more confidence about discussing such sensitive topics, several officials said.

"I think in the past there was a hesitation from Pakistan, understandably, to talk about terrorism [with India] but that may have changed," the diplomat told Reuters.

"There is better division of labour. The real decision-making is happening behind the scenes. The rest is just optics."

Pakistani officials and western diplomats in Islamabad said U.S. officials also worked hard to convince army chief Sharif during his visit to Washington last month to support going back to the negotiating table.

"India came up a lot during the army chief's visit to Washington, definitely with the Secretary of State [John Kerry] and also others," a western diplomat said.

A second member of Sharif’s cabinet said the same of Modi.

"Our understanding is that when Modi was in the United States, he was encouraged very strongly by Obama to rethink his approach toward Pakistan," the minister said.

A close aide to Modi in India said U.S. officials always push for reviving India-Pakistan talks and external pressure was not a factor.

"Modi-ji's visit to Pakistan was not dictated by America but it was planned to keep the national and regional interest in mind," the aide said, using a Hindi term of respect for the premier.

While Pakistan's army may have changed its thinking on talks, even the landmark Modi visit or support from influential facilitators does not guarantee success in a fraught peace process where all sides remain deeply suspicious.

A senior security official close to the talks process was wary when responding to the Modi visit.

"It is a positive step that he came ... definitely ... but we still have to move with caution," he said. "It's a new Modi in an old bottle; Nawaz Sharif should take it one sip at a time."

http://www.reuters.com/article/india-pakistan-modi-nawaz-military-idUSKBN0U90EQ20151226

(Additional reporting by Paritosh Bansal and Rupam Jain Nair in New Delhi; Writing by Mehreen Zahra-Malik; Editing by Digby Lidstone)

Last edited:
They can't perform their duty to full because power being shared. Try to digest the ground reality rather than behaving like an ostrich or a noob who is freshborn and doesn't know the place where he has just been brought to.
This is not the case in 2016
The only ostrich here is you who even do admitting that this government is lying and deceiving the very same people who elected them is still finding excuses to defend them. Pathetic lot.

Here's one more for you

This is not for me, its for the likes of you who going are running low on excuses to defend their Gods at Raiwand. For you Its always everybody else fault but never NS or his government who has been in power for 30 plus years.

It is but as far as I see, not a single prob was allowed to made public. Instead the stuff that we read in our history books especially the Mughal Era and military history of Pakistan is more made up than actual. Would there be any change allowed? The answer is no because the government isn't the sole wielder of power, but the power is shared between Mullah,Government,Military trio where correcting the history doesn't suit at least two. However, to say that truth is not available is also a misleading statement. Truth is available to those who wana know.

1-Was there a necessity to support it?
2-It was an intervention then in what right COAS issued a statement which he himself knew reflected the true state?
Everyone is a coward when it comes to speaking against army because the history tells the ones those do go missing and never make it back. Hussain Haqqani for example, how was he labeled a traitor at that time, only to see the US ultimately slapping Pakistani establishment in the face by blocking CSF.

This is the ground reality, these forces have made themselves far superior than the democratic forces. And to be honest, these things will not change be it Imran Khan assuming the power or Nawaz Sharif. Power sharing in Pakistan is not a choice but a fate.
And you ain't banned as yet for speaking out? :blink:

The only ostrich here is you who even do admitting that this government is lying and deceiving the very same people who elected them is still finding excuses to defend them. Pathetic lot.

This is not for me, its for the likes of you who going are running low on excuses to defend their Gods at Raiwand. For you Its always everybody else fault but never NS or his government who has been in power for 30 plus years.
If I had been making excuses I would have not brought the argument forward. The dare is not to weep like a crygirl but to man up and accept the reality in the face of it. The Gods of Rawalpindi are so powerful that even if they declare themselves to be demigods likes of you won't hesitate for a while to start worshiping them. Dare to face the truth.
Here's the man clingining on to the hope given by the self proclaimed tout appearing in today's newspaper. Apparently the qibla of certain section of the politicians has and will always be Rawalpindi rather than Islamabad.
1103692321-1.jpg

And you ain't banned as yet for speaking out? :blink:
I afraid I will be, eventually.

If I had been making excuses I would have not brought the argument forward. The dare is not to weep like a crygirl but to man up and accept the reality in the face of it. The Gods of Rawalpindi are so powerful that even if they declare themselves to be demigods likes of you won't hesitate for a while to start worshiping them. Dare to face the truth.
Here's the man clingining on to the hope given by the self proclaimed tout appearing in today's newspaper. Apparently the qibla of certain section of the politicians has and will always be Rawalpindi rather than Islamabad.
View attachment 326537

As usual shifting blames on others while lacking the courage to accept how miserably your current leadership failed. So instead of coming up with rather pathetic excuses why dont you man up and accept that your so called Mard-e-Momin was himself a padawar of a demiGod of Rawalpindi and which is why he has no courage to speak against them.

As usual shifting blames on others while lacking the courage to accept how miserably your current leadership failed. So instead of coming up with rather pathetic excuses why dont you man up and accept that your so called Mard-e-Momin was himself a padawar of a demiGod of Rawalpindi and which is why he has no courage to speak against them.
If current leadership had failed, the alternative (PTI) wouldn't have been trashcanned all across Pakistan. But rather all subsequent elections have been clean sweeps. On the power, Military has ceased the power eversince 1957 and the country has been only producing "corrupt" politicians ever since. So it's a old story sold so much that now no one buys it except the looseouts who are looking towards cheatmodes rather than playing the game through :) You have to live with the Army and Mullah sharing power and you have to face the tag of "corruption" "gaddar" etc etc. Now beat it and probably prepare for another land slide sweep in 2018. :)

If current leadership had failed, the alternative (PTI) wouldn't have been trashcanned all across Pakistan. But rather all subsequent elections have been clean sweeps. On the power, Military has ceased the power eversince 1957 and the country has been only producing "corrupt" politicians ever since. So it's a old story sold so much that now no one buys it except the looseouts who are looking towards cheatmodes rather than playing the game through :) You have to live with the Army and Mullah sharing power and you have to face the tag of "corruption" "gaddar" etc etc. Now beat it and probably prepare for another land slide sweep in 2018. :)
Man stop embarrassing yourself and remain on topic other then trying to run like a headless chicken. Your leader is a coward and an *** hole who is hiding behind others because he lacks to the courage to do it himself. He is lying and saving his own skin and this is according to your own words.
And as for clean sweeps whoever is in power always does well in Bi elections. Even PPP did the same. This is hardly a gauge to measure ones popularity but only for morons. Now F off.

Man stop embarrassing yourself and remain on topic other then trying to run like a headless chicken. Your leader is a coward and an *** hole who is hiding behind others because he lacks to the courage to do it himself. He is lying and saving his own skin and this is according to your own words.
And as for clean sweeps whoever is in power always does well in Bi elections. Even PPP did the same. This is hardly a gauge to measure ones popularity but only for morons. Now F off.
Well I must grant you for being stubborn one. You upbringing and grooming might have thought you such language but I will refrain for doing so because normal Pakistanis don't see others as such. Anyways, I will allow you to dream as you see fit but they're gonna be shattered like hell in a couple of year,the way things look :)

Well I must grant you for being stubborn one. You upbringing and grooming might have thought you such language but I will refrain for doing so because normal Pakistanis don't see others as such. Anyways, I will allow you to dream as you see fit but they're gonna be shattered like hell in a couple of year,the way things look :)
The only stubborn or rather should i say shameless creature here is you who despite agreeing that NS and co are lying is still defending him. That must be a part of your upbringing supporting cheaters and liars.

P.S Its rich coming from you talking about my grooming when early you were asking me to buy some balls. I am done with you.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom