What's new

ECP summons Mehmood Khan Achakzai over statement against security agencies

And pehaps thats why there hasn't been a single arrest after the release of expired travel documentation showing the "agents" already leaving Pakistan before 2-3 months.

Why has everybody evaded the Banned outfits (ASWJ,JUD,LeJ,Talibans) in the name of Difa e Pakistan roaming free?
Jud is not banned in Pakistan

Jud is not banned in Pakistan
http://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/paki...maat-ud-daawa-coverage-after-un-blacklisting/
Even the news your most probably read goes on to mention
http://www.ndtv.com/world-news/jamaat-ud-dawah-not-banned-in-pakistan-says-interior-ministry-1256555
ISLAMABAD: Mumbai attack mastermind Hafiz Saeed-led Jamaat-ud-Dawah is not among the list of 61 banned outfits in Pakistan but is "under observation", the country's Interior Ministry told Parliament today.

State Minister for Interior Balighur Rehman presented a list of 61 banned militant, sectarian and extremist outfits in the country before the Senate, the Upper House.

"Jamaat-ud-Dawah (JuD) is not included in the list of banned groups as it is under observation," he said.

The list of banned organisations includes groups like the Islamic State, Lashka-e-Taiba, Lashkar-e-Jhangvi, Sipah-e-Muhammed Pakistan, Jaish-e-Muhammad and Sipah-e-Sahaba.

It also includes Baloch separatist groups like Balochistan Republican Army and Lashkar Balochistan.

The minister said the banned organisations are watched to prevent them from resurfacing under different names and the provinces have been asked not to allow banned outfits to come up.

He said a ban is in place since 2013 on issuing arms licences. However, banning weapons in the country is not under consideration, Mr Rehman said.

The minister also said in the current year 1,113 incidents of terrorism took place in the country while 637 terrorists were killed and 710 arrested.

The UN declared JuD a terror organisation and also individually designated Saeed as a terrorist in December 2008.

The US has already put $10 million bounty on his head. Saeed, who orchestrated the November, 2008, Mumbai terror attack in which 166 people were killed, roams around freely in Pakistan despite being a designated terrorist and has made many anti-India remarks and speeches.
So what does the presence of Ludhyanvi on the stages of DPM says?

According to the documents available with Dawn.com, the interior ministry has added Harkat-ul-Jihad Islami, Harkat-ul-Mujahideen, Falah-i-Insaniat Foundation, Ummah Tameer-i-Nau, Haji Khairullah Hajji Sattar Money Exchange, Rahat Limited, Roshan Money Exchange, Al Akhtar Trust, Al Rashid Trust, Haqqani network and Jamaatud Dawa to the list of proscribed organisations.
http://www.dawn.com/news/1162733
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/asia/2008/12/200812114237422283.html
http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/fe...kistan-terrorists-thrive-150518065848142.html

http://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/paki...maat-ud-daawa-coverage-after-un-blacklisting/
Even the news your most probably read goes on to mention

So what does the presence of Ludhyanvi on the stages of DPM says?
In reality only the coverage has been banned i see local mna,s mpa,s and even 1122 co operating with them during floods and fully allowing and even helping them when they set up camps in various parts of Pakistan they are our namaloom afraad for Iok for intl consumption we banned coverage but even this ramazan they not only collected funds of crores rrom Pakistan but also operatecd outside Pakistan

He has an explanation " his words were taken out of the context" --- and ECP will be like, yeah, okay, our bad.

In reality only the coverage has been banned i see local mna,s mpa,s and even 1122 co operating with them during floods and fully allowing and even helping them when they set up camps in various parts of Pakistan they are our namaloom afraad for Iok for intl consumption we banned coverage but even this ramazan they not only collected funds of crores rrom Pakistan but also operatecd outside Pakistan
Does having welfare work aquits them from their main activity i.e. promoting extremism and jihadism in Pakistani society?
Pakistan is a member of UN, which calls for abiding by the UN's charter and regulations. Its Ironic that JuD chants the resolutions of same UNSC who has put a ban upon her. All of these organizations professing and breeding extemism need to go if Pakistan is to become a normal rather than war hysterical nation.

He has an explanation " his words were taken out of the context" --- and ECP will be like, yeah, okay, our bad.
Apparently he stands by his words.
1103688219-1.gif

Does having welfare work aquits them from their main activity i.e. promoting extremism and jihadism in Pakistani society?
Pakistan is a member of UN, which calls for abiding by the UN's charter and regulations. Its Ironic that JuD chants the resolutions of same UNSC who has put a ban upon her. All of these organizations professing and breeding extemism need to go if Pakistan is to become a normal rather than war hysterical nation.

Apparently he stands by his words.
1103688219-1.gif
No he doesn't, apparently. He has a lot more to elucidate.

Who is he referring to in this excerpt?
"Mein ne parliament mein jo haqaiq bayan kiyay ussay tasleem aur dahshatgardi kay khelaf munazam ho ker jung kerne ke bajaye mukhtalif TV channels kay zaryay hum per ghaddari ka label lagaya"

No he doesn't, apparently. He has a lot more to elucidate.

Who is he referring to in this excerpt?
"Mein ne parliament mein jo haqaiq bayan kiyay ussay tasleem aur dahshatgardi kay khelaf munazam ho ker jung kerne ke bajaye mukhtalif TV channels kay zaryay hum per ghaddari ka label lagaya"
He is saying that instead if accepting the facts outlined by him and building a combined response to the terrorist, he has been labeled a traitor with the help of some media outlet (By the establishment). Its not that hard to understand whom he is referring to or is it?

He is saying that instead if accepting the facts outlined by him and building a combined response to the terrorist, he has been labeled a traitor with the help of some media outlet (By the establishment). Its not that hard to understand whom he is referring to or is it?

Indeed it isn't that hard, in fact it's a no brainer. Looking at infamous or famous statements history of mr. Achakzai it's not a rocket science to conceive who he refers to in his statements. Well, there was a reason why I wanted you to spot the refereed entity, I wanted you to consider the hostility he's into with establishment.

So basically he's saying the same what I said earlier, isn't he? Doesn't he affirm that he didn't say anything wrong? Doesn't he swan that it's the media that contorted his words and labelled him a traitor? I mean how can one be declared a traitor for stating facts!

so the taki wearking traitor is going to be in ECP? hanging rope and the gallows is where he ought to be sent!

ECP summons Mehmood Khan Achakzai over statement against security agencies
August 15, 2016, 2:06 pm
SHARE :
ecp-summons-mehmood-khan-achakzai-over-statement-against-security-agencies-1471251938-1181.jpg

Web Desk
inShare

Election Commission of Pakistan has summoned Mehmood Khan Achakzai on his statement against the Intelligence Agencies and Armed Forces, reported Waqt News.

Election Commission of Pakistan has taken notice of Achakzai’s statement after the Quetta attack. It has summoned him to explain his position.

After Quetta attack, Mehmood Achakzai had given a statement against the Intelligence Agencies of Pakistan on the parliament floor, to which Chaudary Nisar had shown disappointment.
http://nation.com.pk/national/15-Au...kzai-over-statement-against-security-agencies

Cunning fvcker always conveniently denies what he has said. He did the same thing with his open invitation to Afghan refugees. I think it is about time we revealed this fvckers true face. On whose side is Achakzai? I certainly don't think this closet Afghan is on Pakistan's side.

Indeed it isn't that hard, in fact it's a no brainer. Looking at infamous or famous statements history of mr. Achakzai it's not a rocket science to conceive who he refers to in his statements. Well, there was a reason why I wanted you to spot the refereed entity, I wanted you to consider the hostility he's into with establishment.

So basically he's saying the same what I said earlier, isn't he? Doesn't he affirm that he didn't say anything wrong? Doesn't he swan that it's the media that contorted his words and labelled him a traitor? I mean how can one be declared a traitor for stating facts!
I think you have just focused on one line. Not the whole subject above. He also said that it's the responsibility of the establishment to find out the killers and take them to task, just by dumping the claim on RAW and labelling those who question their duty to safeguard as traitor isn't the right approach. Should the questioning being consider hostility. Doesn't establishment harbor Militant groups like Taliban,LeT,Haqqanis? Wasn't Mullah Mansoor targetted in Balochistan? There's a history leading to his intuition.

And pehaps thats why there hasn't been a single arrest after the release of expired travel documentation showing the "agents" already leaving Pakistan before 2-3 months.

Why has everybody evaded the Banned outfits (ASWJ,JUD,LeJ,Talibans) in the name of Difa e Pakistan roaming free?

Ask your Ameer ul Momineen ................ shouldn't he know what is happening in his khilafat? Ask him if he can use his police to arrest them? Or he and his kin are only good at getting killed unarmed innocent women and people at the hands of police?

Unless we have forgotten how CM of Punjab had begged TTP to spare Punjab otherwise your Ameer ul Momineen and his useless family of fraudsters have no moral ground to raise fingers at someone who have died fighting TTP and Raw supported insurgents.

By the way I have heard your Ameer Ul Momineen is having problems pronouncing Kulbashan Yadev that's why he has not uttered a word against his presence in Pakistan? Is it true?

Seriously? I mean if questioning the security apparatus is Gaddari then please throw all the population excluding military-men out of the country. Even if RAW is involved, isn't RAW's success a failure of our intelligentsia? Looks like RAW is more effective in Pakistan than the Pakistani security agencies.

Just look at the faces of the Patriots unleashed again yesterday by their masters.
1103690311-1.jpg

1103690343-1.jpg
Achakzai we are not condoning him only for his statements but his all statements are anti Pak

Few days ago this basterd saying Peshawar is part of Afghanistan how you take that as Pakistani

His secret meetings with Indian ambassador is not hidden from anyone

Next big thing his family has a history of love with India

Tell me why a Indian PM not meeting his Pakistani counterpart. But a small goon achakzai father what secret meeting pm Nehru of india had with achakzai father top of it the similar agenda we hear from achakzai tongue

Tell me one thing when did you hear any good for pakistan from this traitor

Modi ka year kon nawaz nawaz ka year kon achakzai

Nawaz Sharif got majority needed to have anyone joining him but yet he chooses achakzai to be part of his govt top of it why his brother who was belonging from kpk made governor of Baluchistan

Who ever talks against Pak either army chief or president deserve public bashing no personality above pakistan

Achakzai don't deserve to lead

Top of it why TTP not blowing him because he is a apple eye of india and India funds to to takecare of him bodyguard him

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom