What's new

ECP summons Mehmood Khan Achakzai over statement against security agencies

Ask your Ameer ul Momineen ................ shouldn't he know what is happening in his khilafat? Ask him if he can use his police to arrest them? Or he and his kin are only good at getting killed unarmed innocent women and people at the hands of police?

Unless we have forgotten how CM of Punjab had begged TTP to spare Punjab otherwise your Ameer ul Momineen and his useless family of fraudsters have no moral ground to raise fingers at someone who have died fighting TTP and Raw supported insurgents.

By the way I have heard your Ameer Ul Momineen is having problems pronouncing Kulbashan Yadev that's why he has not uttered a word against his presence in Pakistan? Is it true?
These roaches are not being fed by the government but rather the "state within the state". Why was a UN declared banned outfit allowed to protest on the event of SAARC conference. Couldn't they find anyone else in the masses other than the same guy? Heck boys can't even touch the Lal Masjid despite attacking it once in the name of state. Probably come up with something plausible rather than pointless emotional rants. "I herad", "I think" kind of BS wont do you any good.

Achakzai we are not condoning him only for his statements but his all statements are anti Pak

Few days ago this basterd saying Peshawar is part of Afghanistan how you take that as Pakistani

His secret meetings with Indian ambassador is not hidden from anyone

Next big thing his family has a history of love with India

Tell me why a Indian PM not meeting his Pakistani counterpart. But a small goon achakzai father what secret meeting pm Nehru of india had with achakzai father top of it the similar agenda we hear from achakzai tongue

Tell me one thing when did you hear any good for pakistan from this traitor

Modi ka year kon nawaz nawaz ka year kon achakzai

Nawaz Sharif got majority needed to have anyone joining him but yet he chooses achakzai to be part of his govt top of it why his brother who was belonging from kpk made governor of Baluchistan

Who ever talks against Pak either army chief or president deserve public bashing no personality above pakistan

Achakzai don't deserve to lead

Top of it why TTP not blowing him because he is a apple eye of india and India funds to to takecare of him bodyguard him
I got all of the above but I am still waiting for an answer about the declared "Patriots" and their bankrollers.

So anyone who criticizes the intel agencies/army in Pakistan is dubbed a traitor? Wow! No free speech allowed? Hamid Mir got shot up too! Jeeez! What's going on?

In contrast, the lame duck Hurriyat which the the vast majority of Kashmiris don't care a fig for, keeps lambasting the security forces and openly expresses its desire to join Pakistan but India allows their nonsense as it is a thriving democracy allowing free speech. By your yardstick, all these hobos of the Hurriyat including Asia Andrabi and her ilk should have been put in the block-hole till kingdom come long ago.

These roaches are not being fed by the government but rather the "state within the state". Why was a UN declared banned outfit allowed to protest on the event of SAARC conference. Couldn't they find anyone else in the masses other than the same guy? Heck boys can't even touch the Lal Masjid despite attacking it once in the name of state. Probably come up with something plausible rather than pointless emotional rants. "I herad", "I think" kind of BS wont do you any good.

This is a tragedy really ................. Ameer ul Momineen has all state machinery at his disposal and you are asking me why XYZ were permitted.

If someone else is more powerful than the Ameer ul Momineen then why is he sticking there, leave the palace or sorry place and do some other job .............. why being so hypocritical? Don't like the role leave it then.

This is a tragedy really ................. Ameer ul Momineen has all state machinery at his disposal and you are asking me why XYZ were permitted.

If someone else is more powerful than the Ameer ul Momineen then why is he sticking there, leave the palace or sorry place and do some other job .............. why being so hypocritical? Don't like the role leave it then.
:lol: :lol: Where you live in! Canda?

:lol: :lol: Where you live in! Canda?

Okay that is laughable........... fine

but what about this ............... I am lost, I don't find it a normal human behavior

If someone else is more powerful than the Ameer ul Momineen then why is he sticking there, leave the palace oh sorry place and do some other job .............. why being so hypocritical? Don't like the role leave it then.

Okay that is laughable........... fine

but what about this ............... I am lost, I don't find it a normal human behavior
Should he leave it because things are taken out of his hands using stooges? That's what the baboons want don't they? Whats this drama of Tahreek'e Qasas then Eithisaab and now Nijaat for? And btw the all the militant mullahs carried by the Difa e council report whom? Shouldn't he be the Ameerul Mominin or Ameer ul Mufsideen for that fact?

Should he leave it because things are taken out of his hands using stooges? That's what the baboons want don't they?

If he is so helpless and useless as you depict him then if he leaves or stay would it matter?

Whats this drama of Tahreek'e Qasas then Eithisaab and now Nijaat for?

He is here to collect his annual chanda ............. living in Canada may be costly you know. One has to manage his finances be it by fooling masses.

And btw the all the militant mullahs carried by the Difa e council report whom? Shouldn't he be the Ameerul Mominin or Ameer ul Mufsideen for that fact?

I guess you are referring to Rana Sanaullah?

Last edited:
If he is so helpless and useless as you depict him then if he leaves or stay would it matter?
1103690311-1.jpg

Yes they report to Rana Sanaullah
RIP Brain and Commonsense. I rest my case, thank you!

1103690311-1.jpg

Yes they report to Rana Sanaullah
RIP Brain and Commonsense. I rest my case, thank you!

Thank you for finally accepting the reality................... Iss hamam may sab nangay hain.

So two wrongs make one Right? Is this the logic you are floating?
Also let me ask you this why has government not charged Imran Khan with treason act? Is anybody stopping them?
Treason? So Imran Khan is also committing treason? As if this didn't happen? You guys are masters of spinning the argument. Mr.alwayright never got the balls to say the truth on the floor of the parliament! Buy some for him and yourself as well.

Treason? So Imran Khan is also committing treason? As if this didn't happen? You guys are masters of spinning the argument. Mr.alwayright never got the balls to say the truth on the floor of the parliament! Buy some for him and yourself as well.

Lets come to your argument about me spinning this whole thing. First of all who brought IK into the debate and what had he got to do with the thread topic which is about ECP summoning Achakzai?
Secondly lets say i take your argument about IK at face value again the question arises what has the government done about it?
Whether he or I have balls is besides the point here since we are not in the government where are the balls of this government to actually do something about it? Anything at all?

Lets come to your argument about me spinning this whole thing. First of all who brought IK into the debate and what had he got to do with the thread topic which is about ECP summoning Achakzai?
It being a truth, everybody knows that the problem but they don't dare speaking it when they see it would hurt their political ambitions.

Secondly lets say i take your argument about IK at face value again the question arises what has the government done about it?
That again brings me to the argument. Is saying so an act of treason? The atrocities by PA in Bangladesh never happened? there were no mass rapes? General Tikka is mistakenly called the Butcher of Bengal? PA never committed atrocities in Balochistan?

It being a truth, everybody knows that the problem but they don't dare speaking it when they see it would hurt their political ambitions.

So what exactly has the government done to bring the truth out? You do agree that its the job of the government to bring facts out and let people of the country know. So question arises where does this government stand on that and how far has it fulfilled that duty?

That again brings me to the argument. Is saying so an act of treason? The atrocities by PA in Bangladesh never happened? there were no mass rapes? General Tikka is mistakenly called the Butcher of Bengal? PA never committed atrocities in Balochistan?
So than let me ask this why did the government decided not to endorse Achakzai remarks specially when the army chief complained? Your Mard-e-Momin decided to distance himself from what Achakzai said and instead defended the role of the armed forces. So again if i were to take your argument at face value than it means this government of NS is coward and does not dare speak against the army or is complacent with the army in committing atrocities.

So what exactly has the government done to bring the truth out? You do agree that its the job of the government to bring facts out and let people of the country know. So question arises where does this government stand on that and how far has it fulfilled that duty?
It is but as far as I see, not a single prob was allowed to made public. Instead the stuff that we read in our history books especially the Mughal Era and military history of Pakistan is more made up than actual. Would there be any change allowed? The answer is no because the government isn't the sole wielder of power, but the power is shared between Mullah,Government,Military trio where correcting the history doesn't suit at least two. However, to say that truth is not available is also a misleading statement. Truth is available to those who wana know.

So than let me ask this why did the government decided not to endorse Achakzai remarks specially when the army chief complained? Your Mard-e-Momin decided to distance himself from what Achakzai said and instead defended the role of the armed forces. So again if i were to take your argument at face value than it means this government of NS is coward and does not dare speak against the army or is complacent with the army in committing atrocities.
1-Was there a necessity to support it?
2-It was an intervention then in what right COAS issued a statement which he himself knew reflected the true state?
Everyone is a coward when it comes to speaking against army because the history tells the ones those do go missing and never make it back. Hussain Haqqani for example, how was he labeled a traitor at that time, only to see the US ultimately slapping Pakistani establishment in the face by blocking CSF.
Modi claimed there are “different types of forces operating in Pakistan”, and asked rhetorically if one has to draw a line or set conditions for dialogue, will it be “with the elected government or other actors?

"The government (of India) only engages with a democratically elected system and that effort is continuing with India's supreme objective being bringing peace and putting the country's interests first," said Modi.

Modi also said India seeks friendly relations but without compromising on Indian interests.

"That is the reason my country's soldiers have full freedom to answer back in whatever manner they have to and they will keep doing that," said the Indian prime minister.
http://www.dawn.com/news/1267605
This is the ground reality, these forces have made themselves far superior than the democratic forces. And to be honest, these things will not change be it Imran Khan assuming the power or Nawaz Sharif. Power sharing in Pakistan is not a choice but a fate.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom