What's new

Economy to grow by 4.3 percent in fiscal year 2010

Population has been increasing from the past 50 years also. India and Pakistan have been sharing common GDP per capita figures since independence.

Google - public data

you can search in this forum

ther are many topics which include news and pak per capita few years back was higher than india

and currenly as per CIA ther is only 17$ difference between india and pak percapita

ok..bt only to mention that your population world be increased also..

Farhan don't drag india yaar

and you are right Pakistan's GDP per capita back in 1980s was way better than India. But India's growth rate from 1990s - Today is praiseworthy and we had poor growth rate in past 2 decades so both nations are now very close to each other in terms of GDP per capita

see Even our Rupee was much stronger than India back in 1980s. But today it is around 1.80 all thanks to our bad politicians or good political leadership in India

Lets get back to Pakistan economy again - Its not Pak vs India thread

you can search in this forum

ther are many topics which include news and pak per capita few years back was higher than india

and currenly as per CIA ther is only 17$ difference between india and pak percapita

There may be many threads. But they are false. It was a misconception that Pakistanis had that they are way superior to Indians economically. Just a myth.

The google figures are correct. They can be counter-checked from other neutral sources.

Farhan don't drag india yaar

and you are right Pakistan's GDP per capita back in 1980s was way better than India. But India's growth rate from 1990s - Today is praiseworthy and we had poor growth rate in past 2 decades so both nations are now very close to each other in terms of GDP per capita

see Even our Rupee was much stronger than India back in 1980s. But today it is around 1.80 all thanks to our bad politicians or good political leadership in India

Lets get back to Pakistan economy again - Its not Pak vs India thread

yess..we or atleast me i havv to accept the truth
they are better then us in percapita

bt one thing i am confused
ther pecentgae of poverty in india is higher bt ther per capta is higher compare to us

i heeard that it is because of ther billionaire which make +200Bn in indian economy

There may be many threads. But they are false. It was a misconception that Pakistanis had that they are way superior to Indians economically. Just a myth.

The google figures are correct. They can be counter-checked from other neutral sources.

ok your superb
your per cpaita is higher then of qatar..:P

Dil khush rakhnay k ye khayal acha hay ghalib

India ki jaan chor de meray bhai :cry:

Come back to topic - and u r right - india main baray baray Business tycoons bethay hoe hain...... woh bhi effect karte hain economy per...... aur gdp per capita ko bhi imbalance kar detay hain thanks to their Billions of dollars worth of wealth

Come back to topic - and u r right - india main baray baray Business tycoons bethay hoe hain...... woh bhi effect karte hain economy per...... aur gdp per capita ko bhi imbalance kar detay hain thanks to their Billions of dollars worth of wealth

hahaaha

ok sahi hay

:lol: badaay badaay tycoon humaray paas bhi hain lekin unka paisa corruption saay hai yaa woh tax chori pasand kartay hain issliyayy figures show nahi kartaay! :hitwall:

Good to see Pakistan back to growth again. But did you notice from the graph that jagjitnatt posted? Pakistan always did better during military rule!!! :blink:

Google - public data

:lol: badaay badaay tycoon humaray paas bhi hain lekin unka paisa corruption saay hai yaa woh tax chori pasand kartay hain issliyayy figures show nahi kartaay! :hitwall:

Don't under-estimate Indian politicians as far as corruption is concerned! Let forget India's money in Dubai, Hong kong, Macau, Singapore.... Indians have $1500 billion in Swiss bank alone. :hitwall:

Its not impossible dude. Indian economy will grow 8.5% in 2010.

Don't under-estimate Indian politicians as far as corruption is concerned! Let forget India's money in Dubai, Hong kong, Macau, Singapore.... Indians have $1500 billion in Swiss bank alone. :hitwall:

This is huge money. whats your source?
I think Indians are behind us in corruption.

Just google 'India swiss bank trillion' you will get hundreds of result. BTW posting few here... Some say India has more back money han rest of the world combined.

India has more black money than the rest of the world COMBINED! | Drishtikone

Is India a Poor Country? Black Money, World Aid and The Coming Sovereign Crack Down of Tax Havens : IntentBlog

Yoga guru now wants money in Swiss banks back in India

$1.5 trillion parked in tax havens by Indians: BJP, CPM | Zakhas News – Online Breaking News

Just one example for you recently there was a noise about corruption in 2G spectrum allocation by Telecom minister, do you know how much that one scam worth? $ 13.5 billion!!! :hitwall:

I don't know how much Pakistani politicians have. :tongue:

hahaha well actually all poor countries are involved in corruption. Take an example of Zimbabwe where i heard you have to have authority to get even Petrol from the petrol station. Look at Sudan, Cambodia, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, India, Pakistan, Kyrgyzstan, Chile, Nigeria etc all poor countries but few of the most corrupt nations on earth.

Where you have poverty - you have corruption

Back
Top Bottom