What's new

ECC meeting: Power consumers to pay for CPEC security

Hope so. 2,000 years ago Buddhism travelled from Pakistan along the same route north into China. So if Maoism travelled south that might a be a good thing. Look what it did to China?
It wasn't the maoism it was the capitalism that turned China around. If maoism is the distictive factor then who turned around India,Bangladesh,Vietnam and Indonesia?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_history_of_China_(1949–present)

Actually there was a time when every house who had a tv needed to purchase a licence. People stopped doing that so the government instead put a Rs35 tax as PTV fees in the electricity bill which is absolute nonsense and BS. Why should the people bear the burden of a state owned mouth piece?
If you watch the unlicensed cable in 200-300 you can afford to call TV fee being able to watch that on your TV.
Btw you can get it removed by informing the collection office about not having a TV.
Q 8. I have been charged TV-License fee. How can I get the exemption from it?
Collection of TV license fee through electricity bills was introduced by Government of Pakisan through Finance Act 2005. Pursuant to this, KE is acting as a collecting agent of PTV for collection of TV License Fee since May 2008 through an Agreement dated May 24, 2008 between PTV and KE.

Under this agreement, there is a simple procedure already in place for elimination of TV License Fee through submission of a self-declaration form at KE Integrated Business Centers (IBCs) for the purpose of verification by PTV and the said form shall be collected by PTV designated representative from KE designated offices.
http://www.ke.com.pk/customer-services/faqs/

This is a normal practice in most of the countries

You need to be covered by a TV Licence to

• watch or record live TV programmes on any channel (including BBC)
  • download or watch any BBC programmes on iPlayer – live, catch up or on demand.
This applies to any provider you use and any device, including a TV, desktop computer, laptop, mobile phone, tablet, games console, digital box or DVD/VHS recorder.

It costs £145.50 for a colour and £49.00 for a black and white TV Licence. In some cases, you may be entitled to a reduced fee TV Licence (see table below).

http://www.tvlicensing.co.uk/check-if-you-need-one/topics/tv-licence-types-and-costs-top2

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Television_licence

If you watch the unlicensed cable in 200-300 you can afford to call TV fee being able to watch that on your TV.
Btw you can get it removed by informing the collection office about not having a TV.

If the cable is unlicensed than it is not on the consumer but rather the government which allows it to run. By the way PEMRA is closing analogue cables anyway and instead every body will have to buy those digital boxes. So when we are now forced to buy those boxes than why should we pay the extra fees for PTV?
Highlighted part does not apply anywhere except a mosque :lol:

If the cable is unlicensed than it is not on the consumer but rather the government which allows it to run. By the way PEMRA is closing analogue cables anyway and instead every body will have to buy those digital boxes. So when we are now forced to buy those boxes than why should we pay the extra fees for PTV?
Highlighted part does not apply anywhere except a mosque :lol:
I think I shared the remedy had you read it through. You don't have a TV, you can bypass.
I doubt you would buy a digital box :)

I think I shared the remedy had you read it through. You don't have a TV, you can bypass.
That is not a remedy its stupidity but than why does it not surprise me after all such pearls of wisdom can come from you only.

I doubt you would buy a digital box :)

Her kisi ko apni tara ka samja hua ha muft main kaam chalana wala :lol:

That is not a remedy its stupidity but than why does it not surprise me after all such pearls of wisdom can come from you only.
Now is it,"I don't wana know" kind of emo girl behavior?

Her kisi ko apni tara ka samja hua ha muft main kaam chalana wala :lol:
Someone who cires like an infant girl on 35 cents, claiming to be bearing 100 bux without pain? :lol:

Someone who cires like an infant girl on 35 cents, claiming to be bearing 100 bux without pain? :lol:

Crying? lol dude i was the one who said we wouldnt mind if government decides to add tax for CPEC protection. But just to let you know when one earns from blood and sweet even 35 cents matter but a supporter of N league wouldnt know. Jab corruption as he paisa ahh jana hain to mehnat ka kya pata phir chaie 35 cents hoon yah phir 35 dollar.

I look forward to the CPEC Project and will gladly contribute to keep our " Chinese Brothers " Safe by providing necessary Security to them. India will certainly contribute to terrorism by funding the terrorist , so it is every Pakistani's duty to fund the security for CPEC Project.

Crying? lol dude i was the one who said we wouldnt mind if government decides to add tax for CPEC protection. But just to let you know when one earns from blood and sweet even 35 cents matter but a supporter of N league wouldnt know. Jab corruption as he paisa ahh jana hain to mehnat ka kya pata phir chaie 35 cents hoon yah phir 35 dollar.
hahahaha. If paying TV fee is a corruption then even paying tax is a corruption.

I look forward to the CPEC Project and will gladly contribute to keep our " Chinese Brothers " Safe by providing necessary Security to them. India will certainly contribute to terrorism by funding the terrorist , so it is every Pakistani's duty to fund the security for CPEC Project.
Not so sure about India but our brothers from Madrissah'e Haqqania and JUI will certain try some suicidal attacks.

If CPEC can turn Pakistanis into Confucianism, then i am 100% for it

Back
Top Bottom