What's new

Ebay Store from Pakistan

newb3e

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
hello everyone,

i am planning to start ebay shop and operate it from Pakistan did some research and to setup shop on ebay paypal account is needed and paypal offers no service in Pakistan so i cant make a paypal account.and then their is issue of shipping , shipping single package is expensive are there any services in usa that receives our shipment,stores it and deals with order delivery on my behalf and charge service fee for that?

hello everyone,

i am planning to start ebay shop and operate it from Pakistan did some research and to setup shop on ebay paypal account is needed and paypal offers no service in Pakistan so i cant make a paypal account.and then their is issue of shipping , shipping single package is expensive are there any services in usa that receives our shipment,stores it and deals with order delivery on my behalf and charge service fee for that?
What goods are you looking to work in? What do you plan to sell?

hello everyone,

lol. try alibaba or Aliexpress it works good with Pakistan. You will not be successful in ebay due to paypal my suggestion. If you have any contacts is Dubai then you can manage.

What goods are you looking to work in? What do you plan to sell?
himalayan salt edible and decorative products

lol. try alibaba or Aliexpress it works good with Pakistan. You will not be successful in ebay due to paypal my suggestion. If you have any contacts is Dubai then you can manage.
i think i can get paypal ac but issue is courier charges.and can we open store on aliexpress from pakistan?

i think i can get paypal ac but issue is courier charges.and can we open store on aliexpress from pakistan?
Courier charges are not an issue just discuss the rates with courier company and cut a deal they will give you a business deal if you are permanent customer but go to head office of courier and not dealer office. Paypal is issue because to sell you need paypal business account not regular account. Yes you can get alibaba and aliexpress account in Pakistan

hello everyone,

Yes you can operate ebay from pakistan. Just attache paypal account and start selling. Shipping service by DHL and UPS is expensive, i could suggest you one person in peshawar who is sending gemstone and mineral from peshawar by DHL with low prices and he has more alternative as well.

Courier charges are not an issue just discuss the rates with courier company and cut a deal they will give you a business deal if you are permanent customer but go to head office of courier and not dealer office. Paypal is issue because to sell you need paypal business account not regular account. Yes you can get alibaba and aliexpress account in Pakistan
if i ask some friend or family to make paypal for me? will that work?

ill visit courier on monday insha Allah.

Yes you can operate ebay from pakistan. Just attache paypal account and start selling. Shipping service by DHL and UPS is expensive, i could suggest you one person in peshawar who is sending gemstone and mineral from peshawar by DHL with low prices and he has more alternative as well.
please give me contact of that person ill discuss with him to get an idea about how he operates.

if i ask some friend or family to make paypal for me? will that work?

ill visit courier on monday insha Allah.

I don't think it will work because E-bay has shipping policy. I would suggest to read ebay policy first and one more thing China makes more online purchases than Americans.

you basket you read my mind. yep i was going tp mention the pink salt.
I want to do business in pak but i am scared no trust.
Europeans are making good money off pink salt but the guy in pak that spends all day breaking it by hand pittance what a disgrace, what a exploitation.
Tea bags are good business. you want to do stuff with long date storage and are used daily.

Good! :tup:
One more question before i come up with a detailed reply? Where are you currently? Living in Pakistan or USA? You have any connection with USA? Family there or have stayed there? I mean, WHY USA?

you basket you read my mind. yep i was going tp mention the pink salt.
I want to do business in pak but i am scared no trust.
Europeans are making good money off pink salt but the guy in pak that spends all day breaking it by hand pittance what a disgrace, what a exploitation.
Tea bags are good business. you want to do stuff with long date storage and are used daily.
any way i can cobtact you? email?

Good! :tup:
One more question before i come up with a detailed reply? Where are you currently? Living in Pakistan or USA? You have any connection with USA? Family there or have stayed there? I mean, WHY USA?
i live in Karachi.i have family in usa but dont want to involve them i have friends in usa but they are on studebt visa and doing business on on student visa is illegal in usa so not palnning to involves themas well.

why usa hmm not particularly usa ebay amazon or aliexpress gives access to worldwide audience and white men is rich pays good price.

why not talk here ? you can email from pdf ? by clicking on members option at the top of the page
sure no issue discussing here myself and others will also benift...okay my main business is export of fodders and import of used clothing one of my customer asked for animal licks so i started looking for suppliers met few visited some factories and now insha Allah will be shipping 1 container in 2-3 weeks...and then i search ebay and prices on ebay are crazy so why not start selling online and lets see if it works!

Back
Top Bottom