What's new

Ebay Store from Pakistan

if i ask some friend or family to make paypal for me? will that work?

ill visit courier on monday insha Allah.

please give me contact of that person ill discuss with him to get an idea about how he operates.
sure no issue discussing here myself and others will also benift...okay my main business is export of fodders and import of used clothing one of my customer asked for animal licks so i started looking for suppliers met few visited some factories and now insha Allah will be shipping 1 container in 2-3 weeks...and then i search ebay and prices on ebay are crazy so why not start selling online and lets see if it works!

Tariq wazeer (almamoor gems chamber nemak mandi peshawar.)

sure no issue discussing here myself and others will also benift...okay my main business is export of fodders and import of used clothing one of my customer asked for animal licks so i started looking for suppliers met few visited some factories and now insha Allah will be shipping 1 container in 2-3 weeks...and then i search ebay and prices on ebay are crazy so why not start selling online and lets see if it works!

import alarm sytem for motorbikes from ebay and sell in your shop in pak. They pretty cheap plus many chor will keep you in business.
s-l1600.jpg

import alarm sytem for motorbikes from ebay and sell in your shop in pak. They pretty cheap plus many chor will keep you in business.
s-l1600.jpg
i dont have shop in Pakistan as in physically no retial outlet and dont plan to i dont have temeprate for retail.

i dont have shop in Pakistan as in physically no retial outlet and dont plan to i dont have temeprate for retail.

I understand. Spice selling is good business. aqeeq, toothpaste is big because the ones from india and pak are organic. Paypal you need credit card for that and then they send you a letter with number on it or you check at atm and then you take this number type in the paypal verification site to gt registered.

I understand. Spice selling is good business. aqeeq, toothpaste is big because the ones from india and pak are organic. Paypal you need credit card for that and then they send you a letter with number on it or you check at atm and then you take this number type in the paypal verification site to gt registered.
but cant register from Pakistan right?

yaar no matter what people say about Pakistan but bhut kaam hai yahan small medium big lakin kaam bhut hai!

but cant register from Pakistan right?

yaar no matter what people say about Pakistan but bhut kaam hai yahan small medium big lakin kaam bhut hai!

But i have seen pakistani ebay members.

I don't use eBay on a regular basis. I do however from time to time place orders for things I need on there. only from sellers with very good reputations.

eBay is a good business

@KAL-EL @Azadkashmir @Arsalan @BHarwana @Handshake

do you guys know about payoneer? i read some reviews they seem legit but reviews are mix.

And there are many sellers on ebay from Pakistan and they ship directly from Pakistan hope i find some pk ebay seller and understand the whole process.

do you guys know about payoneer? i read some reviews they seem legit but reviews are mix.

And there are many sellers on ebay from Pakistan and they ship directly from Pakistan hope i find some pk ebay seller and understand the whole process.

It is 100% legit but works only on Standard Charted banks ATMs.

Make an account and order a free card first if the free card is not delivered in 20 days then pay $50 and order a special delivery card you will get it. Do you want a referral link for the Payoneer?

Hey dude if you can export Knorr Chilli garlic sauce and other food items from Pakistan that will be jus amazing. I've looked everywhere for that sauce but couldnt find it.
himalayan salt edible and decorative products

i think i can get paypal ac but issue is courier charges.and can we open store on aliexpress from pakistan?

Busines in minerals and gems from peshawar o

03331212305 tariq wazeer .
No need of refrence just call him and ask him about shipping details. Just tell him you are new ebay seller.

i live in Karachi.i have family in usa but dont want to involve them i have friends in usa but they are on studebt visa and doing business on on student visa is illegal in usa so not palnning to involves themas well.

why usa hmm not particularly usa ebay amazon or aliexpress gives access to worldwide audience and white men is rich pays good price.
Great!
So since you are here, this is what you should be doing.

1. Try to find someone, someone sincere who is doing business on ebay already. What they can do for you is guide you about the pros and cons and give you a detailed input. Plus, the very important thing they can do for you is to introduce you to a courier company.
  2. The courier companies, DHL, UPS, FEDEx have huge discounted rates for their account customers. You need to open up an account with them and negotiate the rates when doing that. A friend already doing that can get you good rates. There is around 50% difference between over the counter rates and the account rates so that is that.
  3. I am not aware of companies who have warehouse in USA and can do the dispatch/delivery part for you. The people i know are doing that via partnership deals. That is, they handle the manufacturing part and the delivery to their partner company in USA and that company handle the collection and package distribution part. The profits are split as per agreement.
  4. If you are open to such a venture, the ideal approach should be to search for some companies working in USA who supply the goods you are looking to source. You may start by supplying to them. Once you have invested 1, 2 years you will have a much better understanding of what it means to handle the supply/sales part of it in USA.

you basket you read my mind. yep i was going tp mention the pink salt.
I want to do business in pak but i am scared no trust.
Europeans are making good money off pink salt but the guy in pak that spends all day breaking it by hand pittance what a disgrace, what a exploitation.
Tea bags are good business. you want to do stuff with long date storage and are used daily.
I am sorry but the situation is not that bad! There are hundreds of thousands of companies working in Pak, not all of them can be fraud. You just need to get in there to sort things out for yourself. Invest time before you invest money - Simple!
Plus, if you are in UK, there are hundreds of Pakistani people there who are doing excellent business arranging supplies from Pakistan, they can help. The products range from textiles goods, sports, spices, leather products etc.

Hey dude if you can export Knorr Chilli garlic sauce and other food items from Pakistan that will be jus amazing. I've looked everywhere for that sauce but couldnt find it.

lols give me some address and ill send you some bottles.

@Azadkashmir hey you in uk and if you want to partner lets do it! through uk courier to us is cheap.

okay i have paypal account registered now i have to talk to courier companies and see if its feasible or not!

its progressing :D

Back
Top Bottom