What's new

Eastern Anatolian Conflicts 1800's - 1920 | News & Discussions

iranian azeris , they look white when they go abroad they say we are persian , and they call persians arab , has happened to me personally , i'm talking out of experience.
why u are so racist i read ur post time to time u really live in the race worlds thats not good make ur view opener

why u are so racist i read ur post time to time u really live in the race worlds thats not good make ur view opener

It's not about race , it's about american racial propaganda , azeris call people with darker skin "arab" , like i said it has happened to me personally i'm not making things up ; Do you think we don't get what the whole Turkish-Kurdish conflict is all about ?! or do you think we are that dumb ?

It's not about race , it's about american racial propaganda , azeris call people with darker skin "arab" , like i said it has happened to me personally i'm not making things up ; Do you think we don't get what the whole Turkish-Kurdish conflict is all about ?! or do you think we are that dumb ?
im not talking about ur last post im talking about u as total , in all of ur post has one thing in common and that thing is race or race related words i remember u call me jew once ! leave this small cave

Last edited:
It's not about race azeris call people with darker skin "arab" , like i said it has happened to me personally

The southern Iranian along the Persian Gulf are Elamites while the northerners are Aryans. Some historians link the Elamite with the Dravidians of Indus valley before the Aryan invasion of the region comprising of modern Iran, Afghanistan and Pakistan.

im not taling about ur last post im taling about u as total , in all of ur post has one thing in common and that thing is race or race related words i remember u call me jew once ! leave this small cave
i didn't call you jew , i thought you were that jew with a second account , you confirmed you were not and i bought it , friend :)

mee and many others too.. I give a shit on Turkey entering a pseudo liberal christian club.. better we have best relations with known countries who are good to us.. specially South Korea :smitten:

Turkey does not belong to europe and has a totally different culture. It would not work and the current state is best for both sides.

Turkey does not belong to europe and has a totally different culture. It would not work and the current state is best for both sides.

Mate, i wanna ask you a question ?

You know EU is currently being ruled by France+Germany alliance.

Population of Germany: 81M
Population of France: 67M
Together makes: 148 M

And you might know UK and Italy backs Turkey's membership.

Population of Italy: 61M
Population of England: 53M
Population of Turkey: 78M
Together makes: 192M

Forget "Not belonging to Europe", "Different culture", "Being Muslims" Do you honestly believe that France and Germany would risk their rule under these circumstances ?

The southern Iranian along the Persian Gulf are Elamites while the northerners are Aryans. Some historians link the Elamite with the Dravidians of Indus valley before the Aryan invasion of the region comprising of modern Iran, Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Those scientists are right , but the world ain't divided into aryan and non-aryan , iran was comprised of other cultures too , like the medes who were mesopotamians , western iran is non-aryan .

actually there is no Europe as Land Mass there is no continent called Europe its asia some christian club members just tell us fictinal Europe for feeling comfort of beeing special..

so dont mind I dont care of E.U. its a indoeuropean christianclub for me.. I wish for Turkey good relations with some Countries of E.U. and more a concentration to middle and far east also to america and Australia

also it would be good if we had good relation with most neigboors

no need for joining germanys third puppet reich..

actually there is no Europe as Land Mass there is no continent called Europe its asia some christian club members just tell us fictinal Europe for feeling comfort of beeing special..

Exactly. Europe is part of Asia and only reason it is a continent because these Christian European want to have their own continent. Cyprus island near the Turkish and Syrian coasts is part of Europe same theory of Malta lying near the African coast. These are included in Europe since they are Christian. Iceland in middle of Atlantic is also in Europe while Greenland which lies close to Canada is also part of Europe. May be Australia and New Zealand may also join European continent !

Exactly. Europe is part of Asia and only reason it is a continent because these Christian European want to have their own continent. Cyprus island near the Turkish and Syrian coasts is part of Europe same theory of Malta lying near the African coast. These are included in Europe since they are Christian. Iceland in middle of Atlantic is also in Europe while Greenland which lies close to Canada is also part of Europe. May be Australia and New Zealand may also join European continent !

lol man.Yes we have our own continent :chilli:

Now you want to force people to call themselves Asians ? We can call ourselves Pangeans living in Pangea if we want or Atlantians.Same for the Maltese.Btw,Ceuta and Melila are Europe to:bunny::lol:

Now you want to force people to call themselves Asians ?

When you use the term Asian people think of Chinese featured people. Turks, Arabs, Pakistanis, Indians, Chinese, etc look different but are lumped together in Asia.

Cyprus is geographically in Asia which makes the argument against Turkey joining EU because its in Asia invalid. :lol:

When you use the term Asian people think of Chinese featured people. Turks, Arabs, Pakistanis, Indians, Chinese, etc look different but are lumped together in Asia.

Well,not my problem.Should have carved out a continent,by now it's to late.Dibs have been called on the world.

Cyprus is geographically in Asia which makes the argument against Turkey joining EU because its in Asia invalid. :lol:

Turkey is in Europe

political-map-of-Europe.gif

@ArsalanKhan21

MUAHAHHA....We also got Groenland altough it doesn't even fit on the map :devil::lol:

MUAHAHHA....We also got Groenland altough it doesn't even fit on the map

The Ural Mountains and Ural river seems to be boundary of Asia and Europe. But if you look at the map of "Europe" the Ural rivers flows through Kazakhstan and the region west of Ural river in Kazakhstan is not in Europe but the Russian region is. Another reason to considerEurope a political and religious creation and not geographical.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom