What's new

Eastern Anatolian Conflicts 1800's - 1920 | News & Discussions

Italy is several magnitudes greater nation than your kebab hole. Sorry but turkey in most parts is poor while Italy is G7. How much bigger is our economy compared to yours?

Italy was dirt poor too that is why there are millions of Italians that migrated and settled in North and South America. The Italians were discriminated and called garlic breathe since they eat Garlic and Ginger not common among North Europeans. Portuguese, Spanish, Irish and Greeks were also dirt poor as Italians a generation ago. Only the massive US aid, EU and good financial planning made them rich. Turkey with 80 million people is the most populous country after Russia in Europe. Hopefully economically it would also eclipse Italy.

Almost 10% of Europe's population is Muslim.

Besides nobody cares about the opinions of an ignorant Gypsy who acts like Europe's spokesman online.

guests, nothing more. Islam is not part of european identity, history or culture.

guests, nothing more. Islam is not part of european identity, history or culture.

Like it or not, it has become a part of Europe and there is nothing you or anyone can do about it. I'm saying this to you as an atheist.

Like it or not, it has become a part of Europe and there is nothing you or anyone can do about it. I'm saying this to you as an atheist.

We once had more jews in europe than we have now muslims. Europe is pretty good in dealimg with such issues. Also today islam is not part of europe. Its pushed aside, outside of society. Its alien and people see it as evil cult. So no danger that it will ever become part of european culture.

We once had more jews in europe than we have now muslims. Europe is pretty good in dealimg with such issues. Also today islam is not part of europe. Its pushed aside, outside of society. Its alien and people see it as evil cult. So no danger that it will ever become part of european culture.

I find your admiration to the Nazis hilarious, considering how you would have end up being a soap if you were alive at the time. They did not only target Jews you know, among their victims there were also gypsies. Yet here you are...

Lol, funny how you spew those words in a Pakistani forum, you would be at least fined for it if you say it publicly in Germany. :D

I find your admiration to the Nazis hilarious, considering how you would have end up being a soap if you were alive at the time. They did not only target Jews you know, among their victims there were also gypsies. Yet here you are...

My grandfather was a blackshirt under Mussolini. :) He killed gypsies, jews, arabs and all that stuff.

Hehe, saw you trolling in chill thread, immediately knew it was you... :)

''Ressurgents Girlfriend'' :pleasantry: :D

Ok Im not his girlfriend. I am his side dish. lolz

My grandfather was a blackshirt under Mussolini. :) He killed gypsies, jews, arabs and all that stuff.

And this is something to be proud of and boast about? :disagree:

Hard is for pyssies, try grounded mode, you will re-evaluate your existance. :lol:

Can you use the listen mode in the grounded difficulty?
Anyway there was a place where I got killed about 12-13 times. When Ellie was teamed up with James and these hoards of infected came (with he bloater coming down from the roof at the end) lol

This section

Back
Top Bottom