What's new

East Turkistan instigate HIV infected Uihgers inject their blood into food they serve

Status
Not open for further replies.

帅的一匹

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
Source said East Turkistan terrorist group Insigate Uihger HIV carrier to inject contanminated blood to the food they serve in their restarurant to harm han, report said serveral han people in Wenzhou of Zhe Jiang province has been infected. It is really discomposing of those terrorist doing this kind of fcuking things to harm innocent Han people, we shall detain those criminal and put them into sentence for social security ASAP. 
We knew that lots of Uihger people into drugs and snort ing lines, why the hell they do it to harm innocent Hans?

Do you have a valid source for this information?

Han Chinese shall watch out when they order cold dish and non fully-cooked food served in Uihger restaurants. 
Ministry of Public Security and public health has verified it. I met a woman at a flight from Hai nan to Xingjiang at year 2011, she told me HIV carrying Uihgers use Virus-contaninted Syringe to stab Han in bus and public area. She was so scared that flied to Hannan for temporary asylum.

Do you have a source, or are you just spreading rumors?

Anyway, the East Turkestan Islamic Movement are already killing people with terrorist attacks. It's not exactly news that they are trying to kill people.

You can not get HIV from food. Poor propaganda.

Can I get HIV from food?

Except for rare cases in which children consumed food that was pre-chewed by an HIV-infected caregiver, HIV has not been spread through food. The virus does not live long outside the body. You cannot get it from consuming food handled by an HIV-infected person; even if the food contained small amounts of HIV-infected blood or semen, exposure to the air, heat from cooking, and stomach acid would destroy the virus.

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/basics/transmission.html

We treated Uihger so many previliages in educationa and employment and without birth control, and those bastards treated Hans like this. How shall one tolerate these happening? We should adopted tough policy toward those Uihger terrorist ASAP, innocent Hans are suffering from their subtle attack.

It is biologically impossible to infect someone with HIV virus like this.

Can I get HIV from food?

Except for rare cases in which children consumed food that was pre-chewed by an HIV-infected caregiver, HIV has not been spread through food. The virus does not live long outside the body. You cannot get it from consuming food handled by an HIV-infected person; even if the food contained small amounts of HIV-infected blood or semen, exposure to the air, heat from cooking, and stomach acid would destroy the virus.

Can I get HIV from food?

How about people suffer from gastrorrhagia? and those food are not fully cooked and cold dish served?

I met a woman at a flight from Hai nan to Xingjiang at year 2011, she told me HIV carrying Uihgers use Virus-contaninted Syringe to stab Han in bus and public area. She was so scared that flied to Hannan for temporary asylum.

That's a completely different issue, that has to do with needle stabbings in Xinjiang a few years ago.

And you can't get HIV infection from food. Your stomach acid kills the HIV during digestion.

What about you eat food in Uihger restaurants 4 times a week? 
That's a completely different issue, that has to do with needle stabbings in Xinjiang a few years ago.

And you can't get HIV infection from food. Your stomach acid kills the HIV during digestion.

Sometimes shit happens. I'm not talking about the possiblity you get infected by eating, but the way they serve. 
It is biologically impossible to infect someone with HIV virus like this.
At least India restaurant won't serve foods with HIV-infected blood? 
Sounds stupid.
Will you eat any food contaminated by HIV-infected food with intentionally purposed? 
Han should protect themself from eaating those contaminated foods.

Do you support Uihger doing so if it is so?

Of course not, but then again there is no proof of the Uyghurs doing this, you didn't even post a source for this news/rumour!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom