What's new

Early and dignified return of Afghan refugees essential: DG ISPR Asif Ghafoor

We are not monkey to count balls. It's your job to grab and put other balls to show that they are yours.. LOL

By the way, how many you grabbed?????
You know how many lost on your side,count them and let know

We are not monkeys that we focus on lost and found. That's your job and you are doing it very well. Keep it up...
Don't count at least give them a decent burial and not in the middle of the night.

Hahaha. So anyone who doesnt agree with your logic automatically becomes an Indian or an Afghani? Now that you brought it up. I was born in Sakhi Hassan, Karachi and grew up there. My grand parents migrated to Karachi from Mardan, KPK in the 50's. I am a Pakistani by heart, just not as heartless wanting to drag people by their tails and throw them out according to how some of the people in this forum are proposing. I will come back to the point. I am not opposing the refuees return but we can certainly do it in a non humuliating way becuse you know what? There are some good and some bad people and because of some bad people, you guys are willing to let the good people suffer too.

Shame on me? Why because i want these namak haram out of my country, so be it. **** your so called humanity which has caused lives of 70K plus Pakistanis and billions to our economy. YOu can feel ashamed as much as you like, nobody in Pakistan gives a **** to what a flag less internet troll has to say. If you are feeling so ashamed than go with them to Afghanistan or take them to India.

PS next time if you decide to bring my mother or sister into the debate it wont end well for you.
He is an Indian or an Afghan refugee.

Hahaha. So anyone who doesnt agree with your logic automatically becomes an Indian or an Afghani? Now that you brought it up. I was born in Sakhi Hassan, Karachi and grew up there. My grand parents migrated to Karachi from Mardan, KPK in the 50's. I am a Pakistani by heart, just not as heartless wanting to drag people by their tails and throw them out according to how some of the people in this forum are proposing. I will come back to the point. I am not opposing the refuees return but we can certainly do it in a non humuliating way becuse you know what? There are some good and some bad people and because of some bad people, you guys are willing to let the good people suffer too.

Not only are they going to suffer but when they are all thrown out we are going to bomb Afghanistan so hard they are going to remember this phainty for generations to come and a afghani harami suicide bomber will think twice before crossing the border to kill pakistani children. There is a lot of pain to come just you wait.

Not only are they going to suffer but when they are all thrown out we are going to bomb Afghanistan so hard they are going to remember this phainty for generations to come and a afghani harami suicide bomber will think twice before crossing the border to kill pakistani children. There is a lot of pain to come just you wait.
Where did i called you an Indian or an Afghan?

Sorry i accidently quoted you. I was quoting Dalit

Afghan is the neighbour of pakistan till the end of the world so dont be panic pakistanis keep calm And back afghan refugee ti the afghanistan with good hospitality it is good for ur future

I am agree that they r namak haram and snake and so and so but be political

The hindu want to break the relation and grow hate between pakistan and afghanistan dont bi silly like afghan and won the heart with good jesture and love

Do you get it? Afghanistan does not accept Pakistan! This is humiliating for Pakistan.
But you are right, a dignified approach for repatriation is better.

Back
Top Bottom