What's new

Early and dignified return of Afghan refugees essential: DG ISPR Asif Ghafoor

Issue the statement on refugees only when it's about announcing that all have been sent back.

Issue the statement on refugees only when it's about announcing that all have been sent back.

Just wasting time by announcing stuff. Get on with the job. We got a couple of days until the deadline has arrived. Stop talking and we want to see some solid action.

U should just focus on collecting the shells of mortar and bullets that killed your dogs by PAK ARMY.
First start claiming all your dead soldiers bro and not burying them in the dark of the night or the disowning them and the your enemies have to bury them ,that's worse than dogs bro

Pak's patience is too much!!!! Even Reis isn't ready to take Syrian refugees any longer!!! So, he's almost forcibly making a security zone of 30km width (800x30 = 24K km2) inside Syria as a starter!!! It definitely will see its multiples!!! Pak needs to act fast and now - it's a "clear and present" danger....

Shame on you guys. Do you guys have any humanity left? Would you like someone to drag your mother or sister out of your house if you put them in their situation?

Agreed that the Northern Alliance government is an enemy of Pakistan but what do these Afghan refugees have to do with them. There are many rogue elements within them but most are just trying to make a living and survive each day.

Btw, the biggest enemy of Pakistan in the last decade has been TTP. Were they Afghani too? I am feeling ashamed by the method you guys are proposing.
Shame on me? Why because i want these namak haram out of my country, so be it. **** your so called humanity which has caused lives of 70K plus Pakistanis and billions to our economy. YOu can feel ashamed as much as you like, nobody in Pakistan gives a **** to what a flag less internet troll has to say. If you are feeling so ashamed than go with them to Afghanistan or take them to India.

PS next time if you decide to bring my mother or sister into the debate it wont end well for you.

Shame on me? Why because i want these namak haram out of my country, so be it. **** your so called humanity which has caused lives of 70K plus Pakistanis and billions to our economy. YOu can feel ashamed as much as you like, nobody in Pakistan gives a **** to what a flag less internet troll has to say. If you are feeling so ashamed than go with them to Afghanistan or take them to India.

PS next time if you decide to bring my mother or sister into the debate it wont end well for you.

He is an Indian or an Afghan refugee.

Hey Isrp guy ,the bottom line drone was not shot at,let the civilian administration worry about Afghanistanis it's their job and your job was to shoot the droan

When are you going to grow some balls and take in your Afghan brothers in the millions? Talk is cheap buddy. I wonder why your Afghan brothers claim they love Hindustan, but keep coming to Pakistan and don't want to leave.

things have taken a drastic and dramatic turn after naqeebullah aka naseemullah mehsud. .

now afghan deportation issue will. get entamgled with ethnic and racial. issues.

Pakhtoons are openly threatening Malir SSP rao anwar and his family.

do you think in these disturbed times pashtun refugees can be sent bqck . that too graciously and with full dignity

Height of Shame... your own people are hungry and millions of Pak children are not in school.... and Pak State is pussyfooting around these AFs.

Send these people back...who while enjoying the hospitality of Pak have never been grateful let alone loyal...and never shall they ever be!

Nothing good is EVER going to come out of the hellhole of AF... least of all for Pak.

Annex that piece of land up North.. have a direct land border with Tajikstan... create a buffer zone with AF... send these AFs back to their paradise. Let them enjoy freedom and democracy in that hellhole.

Shame on Pak State for letting the Pak Peoples down!

Man this boy.. this Alamzaib Guy is gng to. be a hugee separatist one day

Last edited:
Shame on you guys. Do you guys have any humanity left? Would you like someone to drag your mother or sister out of your house if you put them in their situation?

Agreed that the Northern Alliance government is an enemy of Pakistan but what do these Afghan refugees have to do with them. There are many rogue elements within them but most are just trying to make a living and survive each day.

Btw, the biggest enemy of Pakistan in the last decade has been TTP. Were they Afghani too? I am feeling ashamed by the method you guys are proposing.
Shame on you for being naive.

Which country does not accept Pakistan?
Which country INITIATED aggression against Pakistan?
Which country then accepting millions without CHECKS when they were fighting against the USSR?

Which country disgraced refugees when they came from British occupied India?

A father's duty is towards his children, if they are not being fed, he better stop feeding his neighbours children and look towards his own.

By the way, the biggest enemy to Pakistan are the corrupt and insincere leaders who let in millions and do not repatriate them and gave them fake citizenship!!

u people even don't have guts to fight us. In fact you always try to run by leaving the bodies of coward dogs behind you. Keep running lads...
Hey did you ask your army if we run without fighting common sense tells you ,you should have gained the land but have you checked the maps and in whose favor it changed,I am not responsible for where you learned,but that dsnt stop using the common sense or is too much to ask

When are you going to grow some balls and take in your Afghan brothers in the millions? Talk is cheap buddy. I wonder why your Afghan brothers claim they love Hindustan, but keep coming to Pakistan and don't want to leave.
Who do they need to be taken in by any body they have their own country and they can go back and live a peaceful and prosperous life provided your country stops looking for the strategic depth which you will never have

The common sense speaks in pictures of filthy dead bodies. 13 are down more will be on the way. Don't worry. Kuttay ko Kuttay ki maut maarein gey..
How many on your side ,oh wait it's nation security. First find balls to count your dead and accept them,then we can talk about other things

Back
Top Bottom