What's new

Dyson engineer wins unfair dismissal claim after Sikh manager told her ‘I don’t like Muslims’

Status
Not open for further replies.
The destruction of the golden temple and massacre of sicks in 1984 was a glorious and beautiful event............:devil:........:devil:...........:chilli:
Well its never good to see people dying. However I understand why you wrote that

At least he was honest. I was rejected on many places just because of my nationality. One lady in an interview told me that they are satisfied by my technical caliber, but as I am a Pakistani, so sorry, no job for me.
Why would a company do that? Was your documentation in order

The sikh religion and faith is based upon their blood thirsty hatred of Pakistan, Pakistanis, Muslims and Islam. NEVER forget the holocaust of 1947 against Pakstani people by sikhs.
Man, Sikhs are living in Pakistan too and some are serving in PA.. please reconsider your statement..
Regarding Indian sikhs, I completely agree.

One individual example and such blustering opinions across the board? Would urge fellow posters to please post whilst giving due consideration to the matter.

There's good and bad sheep across all ethnicities/race, religions, sects, castes etc., no reason to use one incident as a brush to colour all Sikh-Muslim relations across the globe. Sikhs across the world want to have their own independent state and we should help them to acheive this aim, Khalistan is important.

This whole thread seems childish. Who is the friend? You think nations make friends based on emotions. You see one act and you flip and start calling someone enemy then one kind act y'all flip back to calling them friends. If you are strong everyone will be your friend.

One individual example and such blustering opinions across the board? Would urge fellow posters to please post whilst giving due consideration to the matter.

There's good and bad sheep across all ethnicities/race, religions, sects, castes etc., no reason to use one incident as a brush to colour all Sikh-Muslim relations across the globe. Sikhs across the world want to have their own independent state and we should help them to acheive this aim, Khalistan is important.

sickhs may want khalistan but they also have a blood thirsty obsessive hatred towards Pakistan, Pakistanis, Muslims and Islam. In fact, their hatred supersedes their desire for their own homeland.

The destruction of the golden temple and massacre of sicks in 1984 was a glorious and beautiful event............:devil:........:devil:...........:chilli:
I am sanded by your comments,if we believe in your racist views we would be no different than the Indians who commit atrocities against our Kashmiri brethren! So i Condemn your views

Indias actions in operation blue star against the sikh Golden temple is deplorable. We condemn this in the strongest terms

k

I am sanded by your comments,if we believe in your racist views we would be no different than the Indians who commit atrocities against our Kashmiri brethren! So i Condemn your views

Indias actions in operation blue star against the sikh Golden temple is deplorable. We condemn this in the strongest terms

k

Do you condemn the sickh genocide against 1 million innocent Pakistani civilians in August 1947?

Do you condemn the sickh genocide against 1 million innocent Pakistani civilians in August 1947?
I don’t usually go into this but some of those millions of Muslims who came in 1947 on trains were my grandparents. they left a lot of property and their loved ones for Pakistan! my dadi sewed the Pakistani flag in 1947 from her Kafan! we still fly that flag with pride after 73 years! my ancestors as Muslims have fought in every Great War in India for the last 600 years. So yes I understand the value of sacrifice! My family has participated in every war for Pakistan!

there are still missing body parts from my ancestor testament to their sacrifice from the atrocities of partition. so yes I condemn the atrocities of Partion and believe that a strong Pakistan is the best response to their sacrifices . Said that, This still does not give us the right to condemn an entire nation. I believe khalistan is in Pakistan’s interest and highlighting Indian atrocities helps tear the vale of secularism off the Indian psych.

K.

Last edited:
I don’t usually go into this but some of those millions of Muslims who came in 1947 on trains were my grandparents. they left a lot of property and their loved ones for Pakistan! my dadi sewed the Pakistani flag in 1947 from her Kafan! we still fly that flag with pride after 73 years! my ancestors as Muslims have fought in every Great War in India for the last 600 years. So yes I understand the value of sacrifice! My family has participated in every war for Pakistan!

there are still missing body parts from my ancestor testament to their sacrifice from the atrocities of partition. This still does not give us the right to condemn an entire nation. I believe khalistan is in Pakistan’s interest and highlighting Indian atrocities helps tear the vale of secularism off the Indian psych.

K.

The obsessive blood thirsty hatred sikhs have for Muslims and Pakistanis supersedes their desire for their own homeland.

The obsessive blood thirsty hatred sikhs have for Muslims and Pakistanis supersedes their desire for their own homeland.
That may be true but even their weak desire for their own homeland is in Pakistans interest. we need to build alliances, for Pakistan! This is like sulah hadebiya giving us time to strengthen ourselves

inshallah one day we will ride into Delhi triumphant in the image of my master hazart Mohammad PBUH did in MAkah. This is part of the Ghazva e hind as seen by Allama Iqbal the great Sufi

k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom