What's new

Durga idols broken, temples attacked

I think it is a well accepted fact now that the magnitude of religious intolerance and extremism in Pakistan is at a completely different level today .

Do you realise how much the percentage of Hindus has fallen in your country and that they keep migrating to India to this day. How many muslims do you see migrating from India to Pak or Bangladesh ?

many in Karachi actually -- among them Hyderabadis and Gujratis. Ask anybody here from Karachi they can confirm.

I am not for once claiming that there isn't religious intolerance in India as well and yes, our hands are also not clean but it is a question of magnitudes .

so in other words, indian trolls and their "contests" as usual which end with de-railing threads

if you want to obcess over magnitude, i never heard of thousands people being systematically killed (in a matter of hours/days) in Pakistan the way they were in Gujrat

Topic de-railed...
536.png

And Pakistani lecturing India about religious tolerance....lulz...Is the devil preaching the Vedas ?

no just exposing your double standards and retardation which prevents you from correcting your own ills while you villify others

that's all

Signed,

The Devil Himself

no just exposing your double standards and retardation which prevents you from correcting your own ills while you villify others

that's all

Signed,

The Devil Himself

Good job...but take care the stones you throw dont break the glass house you live in - the land of pure that is becoming purer by the day with each Hindu leaving it and taking refuge in India.

many in Karachi actually -- among them Hyderabadis and Gujratis. Ask anybody here from Karachi they can confirm.

so in other words, indian trolls and their "contests" as usual which end with de-railing threads

if you want to obcess over magnitude, i never heard of thousands people being systematically killed (in a matter of hours/days) in Pakistan the way they were in Gujrat

thousands ???? What was Hindu population in 50,60 in pak and what's now ???, In India itself Muslim burnt women,children,people alive in running train near godhra response Gujarat happened.

you have government made laws to trouble lives of minorities.
Pakistan is best example of systematic persecution of minorities in Next 25-50 years there will be no Hindu in Pakistan, the way very systematically Pakistani people persecuting minorities i doubt you will get any non-Muslim in Pakistan after next 50 years .

some very cheap religious intolerance example of your countrymen mentality

60 Hindus Attacked and Forced Out of Their Homes for Drinking Water from ‘Muslims Only’ Fountain

60 Hindus Attacked and Forced Out of Their Homes for Drinking Water from ‘Muslims Only’ Fountain | The Chakra News

Good job...but take care the stones you throw dont break the glass house you live in. The land of pure that is becoming purer by the day with each Hindu taking refuge in India.

actually that's the advice I orginally had for you :laugh:

i'm not interested in wasting my time interacting with you further; finish high school then we'll talk have a nice day

actually that's the advice I orginally had for you :laugh:

i'm not interested in wasting my time interacting with you further; finish high school then we'll talk have a nice day

But the thing is no Muslims are willing to take refuge in Pakistan. After all who would like to jump from the warm frying pan into the infernal fire ?

As for high school is concerned, the punctuations and spellings would show who is the one who requires finishing high school.

thousands ???? What was Hindu population in 50,60 and what's now ???, In India itself Muslim burnt women,children,people alive in running train near godhra response Gujarat happened.

so two wrongs makes a right, as per your twisted logic

as for hindus of Pakistan - they are PAKISTANI citzens. Yes their communities have come under attack by terrorists/enemies of the state but those extremists attack Muslims too.

as for % of hindus in Pakistan --- OBVIOUSLY they will decrease mostly due to the fact that Muslim births outnumber the births of hindus; you over-looked that fact (same logic applies with Muslims in hindu stan)

you have government made laws to trouble lives of minorities. Pakistan is best example of systematic persecution of minorities

and earlier i showed you a link in which the tide has turned and now misguided Muslims are being tried for violation of these laws

in Next 25-50 years there will be no Hindu in Pakistan, the way very systematically Pakistani people persecuting minorities i doubt you will get any non-Muslim in Pakistan after next 50 years .

you indians and your hilarious predictions are best kept for your low budget bollywood flicks.....i've heard indians saying by year 2005 Pakistan would collapse etc. etc. All you people do is talk.

if i were you, i'd worry more about Orissa where even today Christians and Christian missionaries are attacked regularly by hindu extremist groups

60 Hindus Attacked and Forced Out of Their Homes for Drinking Water from ‘Muslims Only’ Fountain

60 Hindus Attacked and Forced Out of Their Homes for Drinking Water from ‘Muslims Only’ Fountain | The Chakra News

Indian 'untouchable' beaten to death over water pump - Telegraph

In 2012, Punjab landlords impose fine for talking to Dalits | NDTV.com

BBC News - India school faces inquiry for 'humiliating' poor children

The Hindu : States / Other States :

Dalit women face three-fold discrimination from birth | WNN – Women News Network

But the thing is no Muslims are willing to take refuge in Pakistan. After all who would like to jump from the warm frying pan into the infernal fire ?

As for high school is concerned, the punctuations and spellings would show who is the one who requires finishing high school.

LOL even if we force no Muslim won't to relocate to pak or bangladeh.....

so two wrongs makes a right, as per your twisted logic

It's doesn't make right but its' natural response , reaction to the action and action is most responsible factor for it . the way Non-Muslims are getting persecuted in pak, Definitely some people going stand against this in other countries like india will try to take revenge against Muslims.

So until we don't stop action there will always some opposite reaction.

you indians and your predictions are best kept for your low budget bollywood flicks.....i've heard indians saying by year 2005 Pakistan would collapse etc. etc. All you people do is talk.

Just tell me Population of Hindus In pak around 50 and now in 2012 ...

It's not prediction , it's numbers speak openly, Hindu population is not even 25% of original so very obvious question where are they (excluding migrated) ?

Stop Watching our "LOW Budget " movies by stealing, Make ur "High budget" :taz: movies for user self. by the way such collapse movies are part of Hollywood not Indian cinema

I heard you have "LAW in Constitution" that Non-Muslim can't marry Muslim without converting ???
this is "Systematic persecution" of minorities with government made laws INSANE COUNTRY !!.

And as i said

Pakistan is best example of systematic persecution of minorities.

It's doesn't make right but its' natural response , reaction to the action and action is most responsible factor for it . the way Non-Muslims are getting persecuted in pak, Definitely some people going stand against this in other countries like india will try to take revenge against Muslims.

So until we don't stop action there will always some opposite reaction.

"it's not right but it's a natural response"

rightttttt, now you are exonerated :disagree:

Just tell me Population of Hindus In pak around 50 and now in 2012 ...

It's not prediction , it's numbers speak openly, Hindu population is not even 25% of original so very obvious question where are they (excluding migrated) ?

the number since Partition has always been fairly small.....yes it's true misguided 'Muslims' have targeted minority groups like hindu or other groups but doesnt mean that Pakistanis/Muslims by and large support such nonsense.

In fact, despite the bads that take place - they are patriotic Pakistanis and majority of us view them as brothers/sisters

here are Pakistani hindus and sikhs promoting peace and nationhood at our Quaid-e-Azam's tomb.

Stop Watching our "LOW Budget " movies

i've never watched an indian film in my life (except maybe 'love story' back in early 1990s when i was barely a teenager) and i'm not even kidding when i say that.....

And as i said

Pakistan is best example of systematic persecution of minorities.

and yet you feel the need to post on our forums :rofl:

everyone from Amnesty Int'L to the Pope himself knows about the stories of persecution of minorities in your own country; tend to your own house first before pointing fingers on others

Last edited by a moderator:
Fully agree with Neruo...

if the Secular North Indian have yet not understood this atleast we South Indian have seen enough of both the religion of pure... India is for Hindus, People of Dharmic religion & non-Hindus who accept that there ancestors where Hindus & they r very proud of it as well as proud of the Hindu culture... all others should be Kicked out of India ...

This country for all people who believe on secularism HINDUS , CHRISTENS , BUDDHIST,SIKH etc...... (except For Muslims it depends on action of their brothers)......

if the Secular North Indian have yet not understood this atleast we South Indian have seen enough of both the religion of pure

this fact has really has amazed me before joining this forum i used to think that south indians are seculars and some even hate it due to its north india origin while north indians are hindu nationalists but after joining this forum i found that south indians are much more hindu nationalist compared to north indians who are mostly (pseudo)seculars

This country for all people who believe on secularism HINDUS , CHRISTENS , BUDDHIST,SIKH etc...... (except For Muslims it depends on action of their brothers)......

Both Secularist & secularism can go & shove up there a$$... there enough Secular countries for every1 ... need is a Hindu country for people of all dharmic religion... we Hindus have enough preached secularism & we have got its bitter & Poisonous Fruits ... India is for Hindus & we will make 1 out of us... even if giving away few parts is a option we r ready to give it for good...

But this time a Hindu state only for us no compromise ... all non dharmic people would be kicked out if that happens ... or my post #89 is better option then this... yes we Hindus r concerned about our protection & our identity as a Hindu... & this time we would fight it out for it...if taking up arms is the only option left then we would do it for the greater good ...

1. Bengalees on either side of Radcliffe's divide are naturally non-communal. At this instance there are number of contributing factors.

a. BAL and Indian patronage have more or less isolated the BD Hindus from the majority community.

b. BAL, in order to convert them into a vote bank, has instilled a kind of fear in the Hindu community driving them to act odd. For instance there are regular cases of graft by Hindu officials, bankers, employees or businessmen who disappear across the border with the stolen money.

c. BAL, in order to please its Indian masters, have gone overboard in allotting quotas,vacancies, privileges, etc to the Hindus.

d. BAL has been on a policy of overdoing in allotting funds,etc for Pujas - far in excess of requirement. The dazzle of the mandir/temples, which were mostly unkept in the past, catches the eye; and sometime becomes eye sore to the majority community.

2. Because of all these and others, the Hindus are a suspected community whose loyalty to BD is questioned. Hindus maintain a second home in India which it secretly takes as its true home. On the other hand Bengalee Muslims are quite open in regarding India as the principal potential foe to the state of BD and to the Muslims.

3. Therefore, we might witness more of such backlash. The Hindus have really asked for it - unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom