What's new

Durga idols broken, temples attacked

Babari Masjid and other muslims monuments whichever built on prior hindu temples place should be demolished at any cost and I don't care that opinion of secular bastard's of India. Moguls/British invasion is not a pride of our nation.India is meant for hindus alone... Hara hara shiva sankara hara hara Mahadevoo.

WTF you guys drag india in bangladesh section by blaming us for all the problems in your country and then ask why indians post in bangladesh section

Actually your columist such as vaskar roy, dispankar doy chowdhury and many others beats the mythical drum of "extremism" in BD and the BAL fagots also cry the same wolf of extremism and "minority oppression". Both the awami and indian language are the same. BAL wants to project itself as some sort of saints for the so called "oppressed" minorities of BD and India will benefit by Awami dalali and proving BD as an unstable extremist breeding hub needing Indian intervention.

Stop funding BAL, nobody will blame India.Try to be friends with Bangladeshis rather than funding anti-BD forces like BAL. But then again I don't blame India so much, since being regional hegemonist U guys are looking after your interest while we have been cursed with a anti-state org. like BAL.

Babari Masjid and other muslims monuments whichever built on prior hindu temples place should be demolished at any cost and I don't care that opinion of secular bastard of India. Moguls/British invasion is not a pride of our nation.India is meant for hindus alone... Hara hara shiva sankara hara hara Mahadevoo.

LOL , That will never happen Till majority are Sane Minded in India . Demolition of Babri Masjid was a Black spot on Indian Democracy .By the way your Language reminds me of Old School Shiv Sena/RSS or New School Shri Ram Sena . You might have recall When They tried to Sing the Same Song regarding "Western Culture" they got this Pink Chaddi Campaign - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

India Is For Every Indian Regardless of Religion/caste/culture/creed . So mate you and your views can really take a hike

Actually your columist such as vaskar roy, dispankar doy chowdhury and many others beats the mythical drum of "extremism" in BD and the BAL fagots also cry the same wolf of extremism and "minority oppression". Both the awami and indian language are the same. BAL wants to project itself as some sort of saints for the so called "oppressed" minorities of BD and India will benefit by Awami dalali and proving BD as an unstable extremist breeding hub needing Indian intervention.

Stop funding BAL, nobody will blame India.Try to be friends with Bangladeshis rather than funding anti-BD forces like BAL. But then again I don't blame India so much, since being regional hegemonist U guys are looking after your interest while we have been cursed with a anti-state org. like BAL.

BAL/BNP Doesn't Matter Bangladesh is in your pocket and it is Hindu Zionists Great game plan of Slowly Converting Momin Bangladesh into Mushik Bangladesh Baniya :rofl:

Can you give us a good logic to prove your point that AL DELIBERATELY did it? I wonder what end purpose does it serve? In reality, AL is failing to maintain communal harmony and peace because they have lost control of the country. It is the illiterate bigotic Mullahs who are trying to tear up the thread between two communities. These Hindus are our equal citizens. It is the duty of not only the govt and Police, but also the duty of normal citizens to look after these minorities of ours. This used to be during Pakistan time. But, why not now?

@ To prove that AL has deliberately done, it does not need any prove "the activities of AL itself is a prove."

@ Infact all these incidents are being planned by RAW, AL is just implementing it.

@ You just see the situation, after burning and destroying the temples there is no any counter reaction from both parties.

@ Now, see once the Home Minister itself is in Banderban, some elements has burned and destroyed the Mandirs of Hindus at Satkania.

@ Now, it is comming at the heart of the capital city. Yesterday means on 09 October 2012 they have destroyed and burned the temples of Munshiganj.

@@ The main aim of AL govt is to prove that it is being done by the BNP and its Allies and they are harmful for the society, country and as a whole for the whole world so let us allow us to hold the election and come to power for the second term.

@@ These technics has become old, moreso these technics were never applied earlier in Bangladesh. It is for the first time imported from India by RAW and AL itself.

@@ I am sure soon, Western World specially USAwould find out the prove and flash it to the world media.

Babari Masjid and other muslims monuments whichever built on prior hindu temples place should be demolished at any cost and I don't care that opinion of secular bastard's of India. Moguls/British invasion is not a pride of our nation.India is meant for hindus alone... Hara hara shiva sankara hara hara Mahadevoo.

:disagree: :disagree:

India is for all who consider themselves as patriotic Indians.

They destroyed the babri Masjid, who are they to complain

That one mosque was more important that all the temples of the subcontinent combined, the pain of its destruction can not be erased

get well soon..

LOL , That will never happen Till majority are Sane Minded in India . Demolition of Babri Masjid was a Black spot on Indian Democracy .By the way your Language reminds me of Old School Shiv Sena/RSS or New School Shri Ram Sena . You might have recall When They tried to Sing the Same Song regarding "Western Culture" they got this Pink Chaddi Campaign - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

India Is For Every Indian Regardless of Religion/caste/culture/creed . So mate you and your views can really take a hike

Black spot? I don't think so , if RSS/Shiva sena sharing my views means then it appreciable. Most of terrorists in India are muslims even they dared to vandalise Amar jawan and illegal migrants threatening Bodos in Assam. Latest addition DRDO scientist into the league. TOLERANCE HAVING SOME LIMITS.

:disagree: :disagree:

India is for all who consider themselves as patriotic Indians.

I said the same in different way :D.

The attacks are a deliberate AL policy to create communal unrest in the country ......

Minorities are a significant source of votes for the AL, are they not?

I doubt if these are coming from the top levels of the ruling party. What most likely happened, and still happening is that some AL student wings instigated the matter. Some say they are trying to grab land.

But undoubtedly, the AL's inability and utter incompetence to protect the nation's citizens, and politicizing the matter by blaming the opposition would be a huge blow to its overall credibility. Even in the eyes of minorities.

Those guys are completely out of control.

@Others: Can we please stop talking about the Babri drama which happened in another country? Gosh....that never gets old.

They destroyed the babri Masjid, who are they to complain

That one mosque was more important that all the temples of the subcontinent combined, the pain of its destruction can not be erased

Babri masjid was build on Hindu temple. If Hindu people start claiming on their old temples then many old mosques ll be destroyed in India.. So are you ready to give all old temple to Hindu people ?

waise Speak about babri if you know the ground reality.

Never before have I seen a forum handler so appropriate.

ok....I try to mean dharmic religion.

Thanks for your concerns.

my parents are Christian , and they are following it actively, I am born Christian, but not much of a believer, will you include me and my family in your definition of " Indian "? or eligible to live in India ?

I'd not take a guy with hitler as avatar seriously, generally he pulls off anti muslim posts when he is not too busy declaring independence of tamil nadu from union of india.

Back
Top Bottom