What's new

Durga idols broken, temples attacked

Temple was attacked is not main concern. main problem should be the thinking of people who did this. These people did not wake up and went to temple to destroyed. Their heart is already full of hate and violence. and these mullas/ political people just are the medium.
I am against any kind of religion conflict becz i think God ll not give **** to my religion, but how long a religion group can sit silent ? some people may talk about secular sh1t but when these people have rights to attack on other people faith then and keep attacking again and again , then other religion people also have right to give response .

my parents are Christian , and they are following it actively, I am born Christian, but not much of a believer, will you include me and my family in your definition of " Indian "? or eligible to live in India ?

Christians churches are actively involved in Kudankulam nuclear protest in TN foreign elements funding for that protest ,so don't blame my views. Better revert back to dharmic religion wats a big deal? IMO muslims or Christians are not representing Indian culture they are more westerners or middle east.

Babari Masjid and other muslims monuments whichever built on prior hindu temples place should be demolished at any cost and I don't care that opinion of secular bastard's of India. Moguls/British invasion is not a pride of our nation.India is meant for hindus alone... Hara hara shiva sankara hara hara Mahadevoo.

Your thoughts and your avatar prove that you have issues you need to seriously deal with . See a doctor

I'd not take a guy with hitler as avatar seriously, generally he pulls off anti muslim posts when he is not too busy declaring independence of tamil nadu from union of india.

I won't give damn about the guy with cigarette smoking as avatar. What are reasons to say such things? think sensibly.

Christians churches are actively involved in Kudankulam nuclear protest in TN foreign elements funding for that protest ,so don't blame my views. Better revert back to dharmic religion wats a big deal? IMO muslims or Christians are not representing Indian culture they are more westerners or middle east.
nuk protect is a genuine concern, I am not against the project, but we need to ensure better safety measures before the project starts. if foreign involvement is there 'with wrong intentions', one should take it to police and other agencies.
any way thanks for letting me know that Christians, Muslims, non believers etc has no place in your "ideal" India.

Exactly what i was fearing . Bangladesh is going the Pakistan way . Best of luck to them

going the "Pakistan way" really dude :what:

maybe you forgot about this

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Tearing down the Babri Masjid

and this

Rioters attack churches in Orissa - Times Of India

so dont try to villify us and claim any moral ground here!

We may not be perfect; but there are 'goods' that dont go reported in western/bharti media

Attack on Hindus prompts blasphemy case in Pakistan | DAWN.COM

Topic de-railed...
536.png

And Pakistani lecturing India about religious tolerance....lulz...Is the devil preaching the Vedas ?

nuk protect is a genuine concern,.

Actually its not. Its an out and out vested-interest funded protest and has a clear religious angle to it. When other religious folks from the same town dont take part in the protest, only one community does it and when protest meeting are organized in secret in their places of worship you know that somewhere, something is wrong.

nuk protect is a genuine concern, I am not against the project, but we need to ensure better safety measures before the project starts. if foreign involvement is there 'with wrong intentions', one should take it to police and other agencies.
any way thanks for letting me know that Christians, Muslims, non believers etc has no place in your "ideal" India.

I stated an example , more than 450 days fisherman protesting without gng to work even layman can understood that the truth. If we think about 18% minorities betterment means 80% majorities will suffer so dhamic should restored throughout the India. Israel nation for jews , muslims having their own nation even Christians have , why not for Hindus?(don't talk about Nepal). We having full rights to have our own nation. Jai hind

C'on guys it's Muslim country , Demolish other religious entities is their Birth Right and part of Gene pool. This is what they did from inception of Islam 1300 years near about.

it's just we stupid people who declared our nation as secular. it's our mistake. same people when cross borders illegally , talk about secularism and Gujarat reaction of Hindus to Muslim terrorism.

going the "Pakistan way" really dude :what:

maybe you forgot about this

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Tearing down the Babri Masjid

and this

Rioters attack churches in Orissa - Times Of India

so dont try to villify us and claim any moral ground here!

We may not be perfect; but there are 'goods' that dont go reported in western/bharti media

Attack on Hindus prompts blasphemy case in Pakistan | DAWN.COM

I think it is a well accepted fact now that the magnitude of religious intolerance and extremism in Pakistan is at a completely different level today .

Do you realise how much the percentage of Hindus has fallen in your country and that they keep migrating to India to this day. How many muslims do you see migrating from India to Pak or Bangladesh ?

I am not for once claiming that there isn't religious intolerance in India as well and yes, our hands are also not clean but it is a question of magnitudes .

Babari Masjid and other muslims monuments whichever built on prior hindu temples place should be demolished at any cost and I don't care that opinion of secular bastard's of India. Moguls/British invasion is not a pride of our nation.India is meant for hindus alone... Hara hara shiva sankara hara hara Mahadevoo.
Don't waste time on talking only,just do it.Pleeeaaase:agree:

Back
Top Bottom