What's new

Duncan Fletcher named India coach

so we have started passing judgement before even before the guy has taken charge. we might not agree with the decision the best we can do is to support him and the team.

go fletcher go we r with u.

Man , They could have selected Some Indian coach - Ganguly,Or some Other Indian Oldies

Or MAy be Warne Or Fleming.

But Why
'Drunken Faticher'

Guys why getting so pessimistic... Gary Kirsten has put his name forward to BCCI... Give him a chance...

If Gary has said his name to BCCI, i am sure there will be something gary knows about him.
I am sure Gary would have thought before giving his name(Gary knows better that us wat kind of coach indian team want) Have faith..

Personally I would not like to have somebody like Warne as the coach. A good coach is someone who stays in the background and does his job quietly like Kirsten or Wright did, not high profile and outspoken like Chappel. Let's see how Fletcher goes, he did a good job with England.

What is wrong with dunkan, can anybody point out.

We dont know... we are just angry not seeing anyone from the expected names.. Anyway since he is fixed, lets support him. dunken or drunken, he is the coach....

We dont know... we are just angry not seeing anyone from the expected names.. Anyway since he is fixed, lets support him. dunken or drunken, he is the coach....

Why was Fletcher's name unexpected? It was the recommendation of Gary Kirsten that Fletcher be given the job.

Great move by BCCI.
Considering Gary Kirsten's recommendation, as he knows a thing or two about coaching the Indian Cricket team.

I have a bad feeling about this FATICHER guy.... The moment I heard the news... just felt it.. yewwww..

Another Chappal story??? And why would they emply him for 2 years only?? What kind of logic BCCI works on...

Back
Top Bottom