What's new

Dubai pardons Norwegian woman accused of adultery

The woman must've wore some wh*rlish clothing, you know when you dress like a wh*ore you'll either get raped, be stared, harassed, cheat or flirt. So, the blame goes to her for making the wolves hungry.

So..let's spin it around a little.

If you so happen to walk in front of a white supremacy gang and they decide to hang you by the nearest tree, you deserved it because you look arab and went to a white country.
The blame would be on you, for making the wolves hungry and not staying home.

laughable Law , a raped women required to produce 4 males for as witness that she was raped or raspiest to confirm that.

In USA they have Christianity based and in India Hinduism based laws but are called secular, officially. So in Pakistan the best way is to do it the other way around, let's call it 'Sharia' and keep on improving, names don't matter.

Btw, I've seen members from India and US proudly back my claim.

Indian criminal laws are based on british law (western) where did you get this based on 'hinduism' laws. Except some civil laws like marriage laws (each religion has own, like muslims have their own) rest are secular law.
I am not aware of any hindu scripture that has these laws too.

Indian criminal laws are based on british law (western) where did you get this based on 'hinduism' laws. Except some civil laws like marriage laws (each religion has own, like muslims have their own) rest are secular law.
I am not aware of any hindu scripture that has these laws too.

Indians right here as well as other sites say they dont need secularism and they want hindu state

but you said indian laws are hindu laws, you knew it is not right?

I dont know for sure, but many indians are anti-secularism so I assumed, but for sure british laws have christian influences

I dont know for sure, but many indians are anti-secularism so I assumed, but for sure british laws have christian influences

well then state it as such.. 'according to Indians here Indian laws SHOULD be based on hindu laws' or whatever they want.

Jesus , has anyone been to Dubai , there similar ladies come from Europe to have contextual sex for several nights in a row

@Al Bhatti, strange turn of events. Forensics may have already confirmed that the act was consensual yet she changed her story. Either she was stupid or her laywers were.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom