What's new

Dubai pardons Norwegian woman accused of adultery

Was she raped by a Indian?

Nope. By Pakistani grooming gangs. Wait that can't be true because, Pa4i gangs mainly consists of 70year old moulvis who target teenagers :/

'A small minority of Pakistani men DO believe white girls are fair game': Tory cabinet minister Baroness Warsi calls on mosques to act after Rochdale grooming gang scandal | Mail Online

Pakistani men see white girls as 'easy meat', claims Jack Straw - Telegraph

Child Grooming And Sexual Abuse By Pakistani-Heritage Men Is A Problem That Needs Adressing, Say MPs

Ask your countrymen in UK how white people are scared of them :)

And p.s. just for the record you're an indian as well kachchi :)

No one's excusing the crime rate in the West, and neither did i label Arab world uncivilized.

Re-read my previous posts, they were on topic.

Chicago's and L.A.'s crime rate has nothing to do with the topic of the thread. Save that for the relevant threads.

A girl gets raped, and there are no four witnesses, and she ends up being in jail for being raped. Is that justifiable?

Lets be clear she wasn't jailed for being raped she was jailed for having sex outside of marriage, retracting her accusation (on the advice of her government) and drinking alcohol. I don't agree with her being punished I'm just giving clarification. Having said that, if 4 Muslim men watched a rape and did not stand up to stop it what makes anyone think they wld stand up for her in the court of law to confirm she was raped?! Ridiculous! She could not prove her rape (although Dubai does use DNA) because he denied it so it was his word against hers (he was also given a jail term) Therefore, the DNA would only prove sex outside of marriage which was already established (whether its rape or not, and we are all assuming she is telling the truth, me included and just didnt regret a drunken encounter) She already broke the law when she willingly accompanied him to his room (that was her biggest problem in claiming rape) we must all be careful when visiting other countries to know and follow their laws. I lived in Qatar for 2yrs and visited Dubai and Abu Dhabi several times during that period. In the UAE an unmarried couple can be arrested for holding hands and when u check into a hotel most of them will ask a couple if they are married, many will require to see the marriage contract or license (it has happened to me many times). I wish her the best and hope that she heals from this traumatic event Inshallah.

Back
Top Bottom